Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 22, 2014 05:27AM
can't find page with All tags listed
on homepage, don't see 'friends' list
can't make comments on shout box on others homepage
(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 22, 2014 10:55AM
All tags added to the gallery options list.

I've also realised that the cookie for gallery is a session based cookie. ie it will delete once you close the browser (i never close mine). I've changed it to be a year long cookie so this should be more usable.

user homepages are a little unfeatured. will work on it over the coming days.
Posted by: woberto [x] - (121.44.175.---)
Date: August 23, 2014 07:48AM
I think two of the sticky forum topics can go now.
Date: August 23, 2014 07:50AM
On the show_user page is there supposed to be a scroll in the Details box?
Date: August 23, 2014 01:35PM
Sposed to be a mouseover on the details box that brings up some details... (tho the average star atm is dummy) if that's what you mean.. also it's sposed to bring up your avatar but is place held atm.. again more work needed...
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (162.72.196.---)
Date: August 25, 2014 04:19AM
Hey DK, and chance we poor spellers and mistyping clutzes can get the "edit" function added back to our posts?
Date: August 25, 2014 12:32PM
Ok so here's a big change for the site. I'm enabling videos. At the moment I'm just allowing people to add youtube videos. Later I'll be adding other methods to upload video files. If it's a large video it'll play from youtube (just show an embedded video). If it's smaller it'll download the video and serve it from here. This is highly beta so bare with me. For some reason the code I'm using to create the thumbs of the video is spewing up some debug messages... workin on it. Enjoy.
Date: August 25, 2014 12:45PM
Kim: Done
Posted by: BlahX3 [x] - (66.189.151.---)
Date: August 25, 2014 08:14PM
Messages in a forum don't get marked read.
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (172.243.212.---)
Date: August 26, 2014 02:02AM
"Thank you sir, may I have another?"

Thanks for the "edit" add back in the comments DK!

One more sniggling request if I may? Can we get back the navigation tabs we used to have at the bottom of the pages? It was handy not havin to scroll back to the top of the page to navigate elsewhere within the site.

I know, I know, it's the height of laziness, but it's a handy feature.

BTW, really lookin forward to see how the vids and vid linking will work out, that will be a major move forward smileys with beer
Date: August 26, 2014 02:36AM
Mrkim: the main nav should be sticky to the top of the view. Maybe you have some old CSS, try hitting shift-reload. No real need to have nav bar at the bottom as the nav at the top follows you around.

Blah: What do you mean messages in forum don't get marked read? No real change has happened to the forum that would affect that. Are you sure your not looking at a cached page?
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (172.243.212.---)
Date: August 26, 2014 04:19AM
Aha! I see what you mean about the the sticky following you, which honestly I never noticed, so like a dumbass I was scrollin back to the top of the page to navigate instead ... DOH!

In the old page layout there was a set of nav tabs at the bottom of the pages too, but I see that really isn't necessary, thanks dude smileys with beer
Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 26, 2014 07:07AM
Forum posts don't show as new for me, but at least the topics say when there's new posts
Date: August 26, 2014 12:22PM
I want polls back.
Create a sticky thread so us scumbags can elect a topic.
Then moderators can start a new thread/topic with the poll.
And in case you are wondering, I prefer Pepsi.
have a pepsi
Date: August 26, 2014 02:07PM
woberto: added
Posted by: quasi [x] - (184.5.1.---)
Date: August 26, 2014 03:05PM
So, DK, are you newly unemployed, newly single, or have you no better way to go on holiday?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/08/2014 04:30PM by quasi.
Date: August 26, 2014 04:58PM
Blah: What do you mean messages in forum don't get marked read? No real change has happened to the forum that would affect that. Are you sure your not looking at a cached page?

I mean exactly that, after reading new messages in a forum they do not become marked read and persist as new, choosing to mark all messages as read does not work, neither does clearing my local cache, off-line data and cookies, and trying again. And again. And again.

This is running Ubuntu 14.04 LTS with Firefox 28.0

Another glitch is in the gallery thumbs with unread comments do not show the title on a mouse-over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 26/08/2014 05:06PM by BlahX3.
Date: August 26, 2014 10:57PM
quasi: I quit playing world of warcraft... at least until the new expansion comes out! lol winking smiley Over the last 3-4 years i've put together 2-3 different new skins for the site but none have managed to get past the gatekeeper troll known as pulse. This was the first one he's ever given encouragement over, which was 'i don't hate it'... and for him to say that it's like getting deep throat on the prom....

Blah: weird the forum comments being marked viewed or not hasn't changed at all. I agree with pulse that thread pages don't have the 'new' marking (should fix that today). I've Ubuntu on my work laptop so I'll install firefox (chrome user) today and see if I can replicate it.

As for the gallery thumbs with unread comments no title thing, i'll fix that as well today hopefully...

FYI I've disabled hotlinking so the massive increase of users online is due to the users who where loading images via hotlinked images (rather than using the specified linking code below a image) are being redirected to the actual site. Seems most of these users are aiming for the dark side but are loading images from this sides image server. I'm gonna fix up the redirector to be site neutral today.
Date: August 26, 2014 11:31PM
In case it might matter I've got Ubuntu Firefox Pack and Adblock Plus installed in Firefox.
Date: August 27, 2014 04:59PM
The thumb titles are working now.

The forum "unread" messages problem persists. I even specifically cleared all cookies for this site and it had no effect on that issue.

Also just noticed clicking on Last Post for a thread just goes to the last page in the thread, not to the last post. Perhaps it's always been that way? Still not working as it should though.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/08/2014 05:51PM by BlahX3.
Date: August 27, 2014 11:06PM
Yah I just realised last nite that the theme i updated for the sites is from a old version of the forum software and that the version we're running has all this new functionality that needs the templates all redone to function correctly.

I'm kinda unsure how to proceed as the forum software is pretty good but is kinda dead. Nobody has developed it in like 6 years. So I think maybe i should use something else. I've had a play with a few and they are all kinda crap. Also image comments and alike are heavily integrated with the forum with lots of custom code so the switch isn't just a matter of a new template.

I don't really like the current forum template so might just grab the new format and make up a new template that could work a little better. Never ending...
Date: August 28, 2014 12:55AM
'Last Post' is fixed in the meantime.
Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 28, 2014 02:47AM
Posted by: DarkKlown - new
Date: August 28, 2014 10:55AM

Yay it now tells me which messages are new, because I forget what I've read before. Goldfish memory.
Date: August 29, 2014 02:19PM
Forget about the not being marked read problem, it doesn't exist. This implementation of Firefox uses a bold font for things I've touched in the forum and I misunderstood it to indicate they were unread. My mistake.
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 29, 2014 08:12PM
can't add comments over on the naughty side... - phorum_mod_spamhurdles_tpl_editor_before_textarea(): Can't determine whether we're editing a new message -

not complaining, just think it's weird, I can log in on the home page here by double clicking username box and my username and password auto-fill and then I just hit enter...on the pr0n side when I double click username box a drop-down menu opens with all the different names I have registered on either site but no passwords appear...however, on the p0rn side forum page I can log in the same as here, just double click username box and everything auto-fills...

at bottom of galleries, where it shows on page 0 (instead of page 1 for the first page) I click on that and drop-down menu opens and select page number 2, or 3, or 100...but it just stays on whatever page I'm already on...

on the number of thumbs per page thing...I change it to 18 but it always reverts back to 12 for me whenever I log back in the next time...don't really care, just saying, since it was discussed previously...

my next door neighbors are being too noisy today
Date: August 31, 2014 12:56PM
pro: comments on the dark side/gallery page list select fixed. As for the thumbs thing that's saved purely to your browser, not your account. So if you clear cookies/don't save them and restart your browser you aren't gonna have them the next time you come back. This also goes with 'minimizing' blocks.
Date: September 01, 2014 08:44AM
On the add_photo page you cannot mouse click on the Browse... button
Date: September 01, 2014 08:45AM
Still cannot add tags without getting the "hack attempt" error message.
Date: September 05, 2014 01:21AM
woberto: for the add photo page, what browser are you using? Works in chrome for me.
Date: September 05, 2014 01:37AM
Adding tags fixed..
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: