Posted by: destructor [x] - (195.92.67.---)
Date: July 24, 2005 08:35AM
Not that I have anything against bigotry, I find it entertaining. It's just you left wing pussies I can't stand. You have decided not to torture bush and his family to death when he failed to give mecca a taste of nuclear destruction the moment it was discoverred who was behind 9/11.
Date: July 24, 2005 08:35AM
-have
Posted by: Cynic [x] - (195.92.67.---)
Date: July 24, 2005 12:45PM
No, it's not just you; as you suggest, there are lots of others. Mind you, I'm a little confused by 'left wing conservative': surely the two terms tend to contradict each other, a bit like 'liberal fascist'? ....and the suggestion that Bush and his family should be tortured to death does have a =hint= of bigotry. Maybe Bush, too, would have liked the nuclear option but, unlike you, paused to consider the likely consequences.
Date: July 24, 2005 04:08PM
Consequences?
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (195.92.67.---)
Date: July 24, 2005 11:02PM
You don't think there would have been any if he'd nuked Mecca?
Posted by: Ragin [x] - (195.92.67.---)
Date: July 28, 2005 05:50AM
Nuclear destruction? Are you trying to be funny? 'Cause that's not. Why the hell would you nuke Mecca anyway? Its not like the millions of innocents on religious pilgrimages caused the terrorist attacks. Ignorance.
Date: August 05, 2005 10:12PM
Sorry, I'm used to talking to people who have not been heavily indoctrinated by those who make the conscious decision to believe in things which are incorrect.

The Koran instructs muslims to kill me, my friends and family and practically everyone I care about and they are attempting to do so. I am concerned then as I am now. If someone extorts you who has murderred before, you refuse and they threaten to kill you, would you not also be concerned?

Free democracy cannot exist without justice. Justice cannot exist without peace. Peace can only be attained via the usage of an indiscriminate killing machine that reacts instantly and without hesitation to punish those who have committed an injust act.

People are insane, especially these religious fanatics. They will not listen to reason, so inevitably they would be destroyed by others. Yet they exist, so this must mean they are supported and then unleashed apon the west by muslims. Otherwise Islamic governments would have possessed the same impulses we do to preserve justice, destroyed them themselves and this would have never happenned. This is clearly not the case. 9/11 was an act of war by all muslims against the US and warrants the same response we would have given to a similiar terrorist attack by the USSR. The terrorists were Saudi Arabian, trained in Afghanistan. Mecca would suffice. In fact my punishment is quite light compared to what would be 100% effective.

Think about it, if we had decided to give aid to persuade soviet civilians not to hate america instead of threatenning to nuke them, the world would be a totalitarianism by now.

I'd like to see you disagree with someone like stalin and not avoid being executed by the government
Date: August 06, 2005 04:10PM
You chose your name well, destructor. If you really believe that 9/11 was 'an act of war by all muslims and that peace and/or justice would result from a nuclear attack on Mecca, you have to be the one who's been indoctrinated, not to mention being a stupid, arrogant bigot.
Date: August 08, 2005 10:46PM
If 9/11 was an act of war by all Muslims, does that mean Oklahoma City was an act of war by all white Christians? Both sets of terrorists quoted heavily from their holy books to justify the acts. Does this mean we should nuke Kansas and Michigan, or perhaps the Vatican? One last bit, learn your history- the US frequently used aid programs and cultural exchanges during the Cold War. Where do you think the Soviet people got the idea to overthrow Communism?
Date: August 11, 2005 10:38AM
ok you're an idiot, we get that. I'm a bit confused about the 'left-wing bushite' thing, though. Is he a liberal from your extreme point of view? FYI for most people he is the definition of right-wing... Also - what exactly would be the '100% effective' plan? Kill all Muslims? You tit, we know the type of people that have ideas like that don't we? Give you a clue, it starts with 'N'. Finally, though not a muslim myself, I can promise you that the Koran does not instruct muslims to kill all the people you care about, in fact you're probably not in it at all. One final thought - why do you think some people in some parts of the world hate america so much they will kill themselves in attempts to harm it? There are no effect without causes matey...
Date: August 12, 2005 10:58AM
The original poster is an idiot.
Date: August 12, 2005 07:11PM
Well, as John Cleese once put it - that's stating the bleedin' obvious!
Posted by: The_Central_Scrutinizer [x] - (195.92.67.---)
Date: August 12, 2005 09:32PM
But that doesn't keep it from needing to be said again and again until even the termininally stupid can't ignore it, which is after all, the core strength of extremist, borderline, fascist right wing ideology, particularly the Christian Conservative variety.

(I.E., Duuuuuuuuuuhhhh. Uh-murhika. Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Why don't you'uns jus' leave? Slobbers on his sister while trying to french her.)

Stupid extremists liberals (worrying that a falling tree got injured while killing a man as it fell, for example)or Stupid extremist right wing conservative jackasses (We're gunna kick yur ass : "evin if we dudn't no hoo yu r" are 180 degree out of phase versions of the same stupidity.

I trust the center left more because of their capacity for evolution (self-questioning and the ability to improve rather than dogmatic clinging to moronic tradition for moronic tradition's sake) than I do the naked greed and arrogant tendencies toward uncontrolled and unfocused violence on the part of the right wing.

If they and their ideologues didn't keep trademarking greed and stupidity as their watchword, I'd be more inclined to take a look at it.

As it is, they've done enough damage to me and my family for one lifetime.

Now. The Democrats have to get their shit together and stop pandering to fringe lunatic special interests.

(Of course, that's no less sage advice for the Republicans as well......)
Date: August 12, 2005 09:48PM
True enough, C_S, but there's not much point in arguing with the terminally stupid because they =know= they're right.
Posted by: John_Stone [x] - (195.92.67.---)
Date: August 19, 2005 05:36PM
This was my favorite part: "Justice cannot exist without peace. Peace can only be attained via the usage of an indiscriminate killing machine that reacts instantly and without hesitation to punish those who have committed an injust act." ... So how did you get to that last step there? The one about peace being attained through violence, and some sort of instant, machine-like determination of "justice"?

Sounds like a recipe for total mechanical oppression to me.

Go on, destructor, define "justice" for us.
Date: August 25, 2005 11:39PM
Hey everybody, destructor doesn't even know the right is Conservative and the left liberal. If he/she is so ignorant of this basic political fact why offer a response. Time to moveon. OOPS.... that's a liberal group destructor.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: