Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: February 22, 2005 11:06PM
all you fucking people can ever talk about is how "arrogant and horrible" america is. well, if we were so bad then why is it that everyone wants to come here? tens of thousands of people everyday enter america in persuit of a better quality of life that they couldnt have where they come from. they dont call us the "cultural melting-pot" for nothing. as much as you people dis america, you still cant help but to follow our trends, fashions and idolize our public figures. we are not "anti-world" as you have labled us. as much shit is talked about america, you all keep coming in. why is that?
Posted by: Anonymouse [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: February 22, 2005 11:17PM
too mother fucking true man. People bitch constantly about america but it's only jealousy of America's superior economic, military and cultural influence on the world today. America isn't anti-world the world is anti-america. If you don't like America you don't want our money then? And since we have most of the money you can stay poor in your shitty little country. The worst thing Bush ever did was liberate these sorry people and give them a taste of the free American life.
Date: February 23, 2005 01:20AM
After giving them democracy by killing at least a hundred thousand, Not to mention those he butchered, maimed and left without their families.
Date: February 23, 2005 01:21AM
And if you know your recent events, The U.S only accepts the "elite", Its nowhere like what it was 100 years ago.
Date: February 23, 2005 01:22AM
A "Taste" By American standards is usually a guided weapon into your house.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: February 23, 2005 02:31AM
I am wondering what country you're from 6038 since you don't choose to post under a name but a number.America was given a 9/11 invite to the middle east,what did you expect? HEH! come on over piss on my front porch & you expect what? love in return,don't think so asshole.
Posted by: Black_Trans_Am [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: February 23, 2005 02:10PM
Has anyone looked at the national debt or the trade deficit lately? The US is getting it's butt thoroughly kicked (with no end in sight). I marvel at how these people fail to grasp the seriousness of the annual deficits and debt. America like any entity cannot live on massive, unsustainable debt forever. The US has been living on the credit cards for over a generation now. We all know that cannot go on forever. So then what? Folks, the US is in decline, I wish I were wrong but it's true.

Tough talk and mindless jingoism will not pay the bills.
Date: February 23, 2005 10:55PM
i agree that americas in a lot of debt and the super economic power it once was is about to slip all thanks to bush... i agree with certain american ideals like freedom and democracy how ever your gun laws cause the world to much pain and your way of dealing with terroism an the middle east is gonna have no end in sight u think 9/11 was bad but theres is probably a bigger anti american sentimant than there ever was and i worry about americas future and the proliferation of nuclear weapons into the hands of terrorists who may detonate this in america... so i wish the americans would learn more about diplomacy and stop the re bully boy tactics before they are the cause of WW III
Date: February 24, 2005 12:48AM
so are we just supposd to sit back and let these unstable countries have their nukes? there is not diplomatic way to confiscate these WMD's from those countries. korea says that they do have nukes and basically america is written all over them. are we just supposed to stand back and potentially wait for one of those bitches to be launched? fuck that. if any of you think that all of these countries that have these nukes will only target america, than youre an idiot. they WILL strike the UK, they will strike australia, and other major countries. you want to just sit back and let that happen when something could have been done to avoid it? not me.
Date: February 24, 2005 01:19AM
Well you can thank the liberal Bill Clinton for China having nukes,It was under his watch that the tect was sold to china,we elect anybody and what do we get? a damned if we do/damned if we don't situation,go figure.Germany/France combo didn't learn much from WWII or so it seams with the attitude if we got it,sell it/bidder please.
Date: February 24, 2005 04:14AM
Be afraid, be very afraid of the direction the world is headed. Things aren't getting better, they're getting worse. All the mindless patriotism and empty repetition of the politicians is condemning our children to lives of hell.
Date: February 24, 2005 08:42AM
well, that was a mouthfull 94220. a mouthfull of bullshit if you ask me. you can sit there and be afraid, or you can stand up and make a diffrence. whats it gonna be?
Date: February 24, 2005 12:30PM
America is only the centre of the world if you're an American standing there looking out: from any other viewpoint, it's a different story. Remember, as your beloved president said, most of your imports come from abroad!
Posted by: Reggie [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: February 24, 2005 01:40PM
The US has just been shown to have plotted to kill another Central American president - Hugo Chavez. When will America learn that killing presidents doesn't solve a countries problems? They only want him dead so someone pro-american can keep pumping the oil from Venezuela. Good plan America! Pity it backfired.
Date: February 24, 2005 06:14PM
well before long IRAN will give everyone of you a wake up call,they plot for the destruction of Israel,who do you think is keeping things in turmoil since the death of their puppet arafat? between korea,china,Iraq,Iran,France & Germany we can wait for good things,trust all of them fine folks.
Date: March 02, 2005 02:17AM
"Remember, as your beloved president said, most of your imports come from abroad!" -- um, don't ALL imports come from abroad?
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: March 07, 2005 10:47AM
I was just wondering if with "america is just the center of the world" you mean that USA is the ass hole of the world...
Date: March 07, 2005 01:16PM
IF NOT FOR AMERICA THE REST OF THE WORLD WOULD ALREADY BE A ONE WORLD GOV'T.I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO LIVE IN THAT SITUATION AND IMAGINE WHO WOULD HAVE SEIZED THE MOMENT(RUSSIA,CHINA,IRAN,NORTH KOREA,GERMANY,JAPAN) YOU CAN REST ASURE OF ONE THING YOUR ASS WOULD NOT BE READING THIS POST,MUCH LESS COMMENTING ON IT.
Posted by: Mint [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: March 07, 2005 08:00PM
title made me laugh
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (66.68.108.---)
Date: March 08, 2005 11:12AM
Mint, that's why I posted that joke, but it seems that anonymous@229173 didn't appreciate it smiling smiley
I would have posted the same joke even if it was not referred to america, actually!
Date: March 16, 2005 04:17AM
AMERICA IS THE ONLY RACE TO NUKE ANOTHER RACE.

.........YET.
Date: March 21, 2005 03:37PM
America is a race?
Date: March 25, 2005 03:30AM
No matter how it goes down, if you support terrorists in your country and go out and burn our flag in your streets, hundreds of thousands of your people will die. I think Bush has it right, just beat the fuck ups into submission. I allmost cant wait for the next terrorist attack so we can fuck somebody else up, maybe Iran,N.Korea,Syria. I wish France would grow some balls and stand up with the fuckups they support with weapons and fight. We would kick their fucking ass.
Date: March 25, 2005 04:17PM
the word french even sounds dainty & queer, go figure.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: