AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD

Posted by: GOD [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: February 22, 2005 02:07AM
You lie duuuuuuuuuuuuude! warfalcon1 yet your so anti war? Makes no sense, you already live in Canada as Devil Dog says you are TConx.

Either your pretending to be someone your not or your just a fool. Yet I am GOD so I already know the anwser.
Posted by: Anonymouse [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: February 22, 2005 02:40AM
Breaking News: This topic is all a lie! America *IS* the World
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: February 23, 2005 02:43AM
Duuuuuuuuuude you are one dumb shit,ever wonder why all the canadians are trying to come to the good old U.S.A ? take your ass to any hospital in the U.S.A chances are one of your nurses will be from canada.you try to talk over your head,this only shows how stupid you are,I'LL bet most of your current learning is on xbox or some similar games,kids will be kids,sad but true one day people your age will be in charge,thank GOD I won't be around to see the way it turns out.
Posted by: duuuuuuuuuuuuuude [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: March 02, 2005 05:59AM
most of my learning comes from fox news, SO THERE!

sorry, i had a republican moment there. and the warfalcon1 nickname is from a blast from the past for me. i couldnt think of anything, so i used that. i do most of my learning from my parents or google news if you must know. i'd incluse my history teacher, but i know alot more than he does.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: March 03, 2005 05:46PM
don't worrow Duuuuuuuuuuuuude when Bush & friends start back the Draft( an it will happen because of a shortage of people) you will what? BE THERE or will your liberal,whimpy ass run to canada?
Posted by: AnonAnonAnonAnon [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: March 03, 2005 07:14PM
FUCK YOU ALL AND FUCK THIS SHITTY TOPIC.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: