AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD

Posted by: THEMORALMAJOLICA [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 04:21AM
America your head's too big, Because America, Your belly's too big
And I love you, I just wish you'd stay where you is

In America, The land of the free, they said And of opportunity
In a just and a truthful way
But where the president, Is never black female or gay
And until that day
You’ve got nothing to say to me
To help me believe
All The Lazy Dykes
In America, It brought you the hamburger
Well America you know where,
You can shove your hamburger

And don't you wonder
Why in Estonia they say
Hey you, Big fat pig
You fat pig, You fat pig
Posted by: Mint [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 09:49AM
stay where you is?
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 04:03PM
wow....takes a big man to knock on america, at least use correct grammar, we could always just blow estonia the fuck up
Posted by: dub_kingdom [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 04:30PM
This is a Morrissey song from his latest album. Neither big nor clever.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 04:33PM
words of wisdom from one of the mud people no Doubt.wonder how long it would take the estonia mud man if given a visa to America it would take him to board a boat and get somewhere there was an airport to fly his dumb ass over to the U.S.A? he must have picked up his english vocabulary from one of the dumb liberal American outreach programs(you know the kind that would try to teach a pig(swine)to talk then blame the failure on themselves for not being t able to teach the pig(swine).P.S the computer he was using probably belongs to an American aid worker,help his people and see where it get's us Americans.
Date: December 31, 2004 05:29PM
I was in Iraq with some guys from Estonia but we all thought they were from ASStonia from the wicked ass stench coming off of them
Date: December 31, 2004 11:42PM
Estonia isn't even a real place...it's made up...like Transylvania, or Slobovia, or Canada.
Posted by: itsasecret [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 02, 2005 09:00PM
Kinda funny how it says AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD. Reason I say that is cuz if there is any kind of disaster and we don't help, we're the bad guy. If something happens and we jump in to help, then maybe to them we're the good guy, but to everyone else we're the bad guy. So even though we are NOT the world, the world always wants us to help them or they want to use us as some kind of scape goat.
Posted by: hoey219 [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 01:53AM
im from the uk you know im so sick of left wing pussys shouting about how bad america and bush are how corrupt our goverment are i guess you guys are the big super power now like we were in the past thats why people will always take a pop at you,if estonia was so fucking better the prick would live ther women and blacks i cant see any problems with one in office,but a fucking faggot comon the country would be a global joke,oh and by the way i dont think you would need a nuke to blow up estonia maybe just light one of the fat pigs farts
Date: January 03, 2005 04:48AM
No wackos here!
Posted by: Bob [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 03:10PM
Wow I hate Morissey but this is the truth! America can lick my ass with it's fat bitch mc'd women who wear size 6000 pants
Date: January 04, 2005 09:41PM
I have to back up a minute after looking up Estonia in around about way I found it is(was)in the former U.S.S.R for those of you who want to be politically correct.But go to a website loveme.com and you will find quite a few good looking women trying to get out of the country & guess where they have in mind,why America of coarse. HEH! If you can't join the americans at least you can bad mouth them right?
Date: January 04, 2005 10:43PM
It saddens me to see that so many people get hung up on the spelling and grammer of a comment rather than the message, especially when the americans have bastardised the english language with their pronounciations and spellings.

One can understand the American government getting involved in areas of the world where there are American interests. Despite America's faults (and no I am not an American, I am from New Zealand), they are loyal to each other and patriotic to their country. What I cannot understand is them getting involved in issues half way around the world, without justification and without a request for help.

New Zealand classes America as an ally, and for that I am grateful, we are too small to do much on our own, but it is the choice of our government to maintain that relationship. America needs to defend their interests and help their friends and let the rest of the world do it their own way. Yes, the American government system has its advantages, but I hate it when Americans try and push that model on everybody else. Look at a country like Saudi Arabia - no taxes, government funded schools and hospitals, relative freedom for all people, no obesity issues, and not an election in sight.
Date: January 05, 2005 08:42PM
Yea! everytime an American gasses up the car we help pay for services in saudi arabia but so do alot of other countries.As just one small voice in America I say get Americans out of the rest of the world & get the rest of the world out of America.And then I any other country fucks with America go in an anilate their ass.
Date: January 05, 2005 08:58PM
The problem with that attitude 229115 is that if you kick the rest of the world out of America you would be up shit creek without a paddle. You rely on too many other countries for trade to take that approach. For example China is a huge market for American products and you rely on Japan for electronics and cars that can get more than 10 miles per gallon. Even without little ol' NZ you would have missed out on Lord of the Rings, kiwifruit and the 2003 IRL champion (things I know you could live without, but that is not the point).
Date: January 08, 2005 01:21AM
ever heard of the trade deficite 17660? DuH!
Date: January 09, 2005 10:15PM
Joe49

I have changed computers, so my number has changed. I work in the finance industry, so of course I have heard of the Trade defecit. What has that got to do with my arguement?
Date: January 09, 2005 10:25PM
Okay, so my number didn't change!
Date: January 13, 2005 11:34PM
17660 If you take a look at the trade Imbalance you would see trade santions placed upon American goods & services by foreign govt's worldwide,If we Americans took this attitude what would become of most nations? OH! if you do work in the finance industry you need to keep quite about it for fear of showing your ignorance.
Posted by: mikeoxlong [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 14, 2005 03:27AM
America the home of the brainwashed,land of the fucking morons,freedom only to the good for nothing immoral majority.Bite this you over powered good for nothing pieces of shit.
There is life outside the u.s.
Date: January 14, 2005 06:51PM
Hey Mike FUCK YOU! from an AMERICAN
Posted by: mikeoxlong [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 15, 2005 12:29AM
I think you might just like that you fucking faggot.Come out of the closet,it only took you American running dogs a second term to figure out your president doesn't have an IQ equal to his shoe size.
Date: January 16, 2005 06:00PM
you dolts... you clearly aren't deep enough to understand this song...

it represents his (or whoever eyes through which it was sung) love/hate relationship he has with the country

which is true for many of us, right?

"stay where you is" is his reference to ebonics, and is symbolic of the U.S.

this is an amazing song... that is... if you can understand it

Date: January 16, 2005 06:31PM
A better song than this is "Take 'em all" by Cock Sparrer -

We worked our way up from east end pubs
To gigs and back stage passes
Ex-boxing champs, West end clubs
Americans in dark glasses
Driving ten grand cars, they drink in hotel bars
They're even making money in bed
They wouldn't be no loss, they aint worth a toss
It's about time they all dropped dead

[Chorus]
Take 'em all, take 'em all
Put 'em up against a wall and shoot 'em
Short and tall, watch 'em fall
Come on boys take 'em all
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 16, 2005 07:26PM
Joe49, I think you are seeing the world through rose coloured glasses, or at least believing the biased crap you are fed by your media. I live in New Zealnd and our biggest export earner is primary produce (meat, wool, dairy products etc.) as we are a farming nation. We have free access to most of the world for our exports, but not to the USA, and you talk about the trade sanctions against the US. Not only is the entry of our products controlled, but your government gives subsidies to your farmers to keep them in business, despite the fact that they are inefficient at it. If your government really believed in free trade they would walk the talk.

So what if I work in the finance industry, I can still keep informed of world events. My job does not categorise who I am.
Date: January 17, 2005 12:28AM
Bob: That Sparrer song has ridiculously trite lyrics in comparison to the aforementioned one...
Date: January 17, 2005 03:00PM
the aforementioned song is ridicoulously pretentious
Posted by: TConX [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 17, 2005 06:10PM
I think you all forog the real truth here...

Amerikkka sucks balls. Canada rules!
Date: January 17, 2005 06:23PM
It would be cool if we americans didn't act like such juvinile assholes in these forums. Maybe then the rest of the world would make the necessary distinction between american policy and american people. Too many loud mouthed rednecks not following the teachings of a God they claim to believe in.

Posted by: Drake [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 17, 2005 06:53PM
FUCK OFF YOU COCK SUCKING AMERICANS. NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS I STILL HOPE YOUR COUNTRY BURNS IN HELL. THE WHITE AMERICANS WHO FEEL SO OBLIGATED TO 'FREE' THE WORLD FROM TYRANY WHEN THE WHITES THEMSELVES ARE FASCIST RACIST SCUM.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: