Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 17, 2005 05:54PM
Okay, I´m logged in at home and someone clever is writing comments for pictures and in the forum using my username and it isn´t me.

I don´t like sucking cock, so far as I know (hey, I never tried...) and I didn´t write that comment asking if that was stussy in the picture.

So, how do I get them removed and stop this from happening?
Date: March 17, 2005 06:05PM
And now I can´t post using my own name either. I am or was dub kingdom.
Posted by: Anonymous_da_bombinus [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 17, 2005 10:21PM
Well I post under different names and am not registered. But the names I pick are so stupid nobody would want them. (That's on purpose.) I'm trying to imagine if any of this has any real importance. If I thought it did, I probably wouldn't post anything.
Is this Stuessy real and is that her picture? Are you contemplating exploring the bold new frontier of cock gobbling? I thought not.....
So What? The girls love it! How wrong can they be? (*gulp*)
Eat that question!..............

Your parent's named you "Dub Kingdom"? I take back what I said about my post names.
Posted by: gruff [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 18, 2005 07:52AM
Get a grip, kids.
Posted by: Anonymous_aka_Anonymous [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 18, 2005 10:15AM
Reluctant though I am to agree with =anyone=, I must support D_K on this point. On any other site, if I try to use a name already taken by a registered user, it refuses and asks me to use another. It's really important that we know whom we are insulting.
Date: March 18, 2005 06:24PM
Bonus points for correct use of "whom".
Date: March 18, 2005 09:58PM
change you handle to nub kingdom it will go with your meat gazing,I don't have a pass word,I have a piss word and it's stiffler every time I hear it I want to pull out my dick and piss on him.HA! HA! HA!
Date: March 18, 2005 11:39PM
Maybe after you use the site you should logout, this will stop other people from using the computer after you and using your account.
Posted by: Dub_Kingdom [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 19, 2005 12:13AM
I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL I SUCKED HIS COCK FOR THE PASSWORD DUB SUCKS COCK WELL
Posted by: pulse [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 19, 2005 04:41AM
dub (as in the real one): Your account is "dub kingdom", which when you post a message the site re-writes as dub_kingdom. This guy has registered dub_kingdom as an account.. they're actually different accounts, and your old "dub kingdom" account is still alive and well.

Email abuse@plus613.com if you need help with the password (from the same email address you registered when you made the account)
Date: March 19, 2005 08:48PM
why cant i log in,i'm orion,it keeps telling me i'm logged in but when i post a comment it says the names alredy in use
Posted by: pulse [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 20, 2005 01:06AM
We made some changes to how sessions are handled recently. I guess they've not worked properly. We'll investigate
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (193.217.203.---)
Date: March 20, 2005 02:50AM
They are working fine. You might have to logout and re-login if your having problems. If after that and your still having problems let us know.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: