Posted by: straightedge [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 11, 2005 04:17AM
Does anybody on this website have depression issues?
I've been feeling very down lately. sad smiley
Posted by: straightedge [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 11, 2005 05:17AM
I don't think I'm depressed, I just want to know how people deal with sadness.
Posted by: Anonymus [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 11, 2005 07:17AM
I try to focus on the (few?) good things, and try not to live in the past. To me, it's all about mind-control.
Posted by: scheich [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 11, 2005 08:10AM
if it comes, then it comes in like the tide.. i can^t hold it and then it's here. wheter prozac helps or not, i don't know. But it is really important to have a good friend next to you, you can just sit with her/him and share some time.. talking is then not necessary - i can just hope the "tide" goes away...
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 11, 2005 10:41AM
there is a difference between sadness and depression.
depression = mental illness
sadness = emotion

i have depression i know what it is and whats it like. if it wasent for drugs id be dead along time ago. Grass is the resoloution to all my problems and bullshit in life.
Posted by: gruff [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 12, 2005 07:43PM
if you get gloomy just
take an hour off and sit
and think how
much better this world
is than hell

- archy
Date: April 12, 2005 08:34PM
I have suffered from depression for the last 10 years and have been to various doctors about it. There are many different types of depression, sometimes due to circumstance, sometimes due to chemical imbalances in the brain...drugs can help the latter as well as other treatments. Depression due to circumstance is hard to deal with too, while drugs can help so can forced positive thinking. I.e realising that you are deppressed is the first step, then deliberately forcing yourself out of negative thoughts when you have them can eventually start to help. You should set realistic goals and steps towards beating it too. Make lists of useful things to do...when you do them, score them off. This gives you a sense of achievement, I've put up with a lot of crap in my life and only now am I starting to beat depression.....I'm making big changes to my life such as my job, where I live, what I do with my free time...doing it all one step at a time till I've finally kicked this wee fucker called depression out of my life and get on with living it!
Date: April 12, 2005 08:58PM
Get stoned. Weed is the best medication.
Date: April 12, 2005 10:08PM
weed has higher cancer risk than tobacco, makes you infertile, paranoid, demotivated and boring. Over time it will lead to you becoming more depressed.

Date: April 13, 2005 01:57PM
145146 you only live ONCE. I ain't spending my life eating health food so I can live till I'm 80 and don't even know where the fuck I am. Smoke, drink, fuck. That's what life's about. If you are depressed take a few painkillers go out drinking with mates and make sure you drink enough that you loose the memory of the night out. You should be suitably bemused at what you did to end the deression.
Posted by: dub [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 13, 2005 04:56PM
145146 :weed has higher cancer risk than tobacco, makes you infertile, paranoid, demotivated and boring. Over time it will lead to you becoming more depressed.

*bullshit*

So I can´t get a hard on and I´m always looking over my shoulder. That would bother me but I haven´t the motivation to change my ways. As for boring ... well, you try doing 150 km/h on a country lane in a fucked old car with bald tyres while mashed off your head and Trent Reznor screaming in your bleeding ears, then come back and tell me about _boring_. And you can fucking well bet that´s going to kill me faster than cancer.

and more depressed? No way! I wake up the next morning and jump for fucking joy that I´m alive!
Date: April 14, 2005 10:56AM
145146. Thanks for sharing. Depression for me is a robber who comes back every night while I'm asleep to steal the joy of living from me. It's a crappy dark life to live with depression. I'm pleased for you that you managed to beat it. Long may the sun continue to shine for you.
Date: April 14, 2005 12:27PM
"145146 you only live ONCE. I ain't spending my life eating health food so I can live till I'm 80 and don't even know where the fuck I am. Smoke, drink, fuck. That's what life's about. If you are depressed take a few painkillers go out drinking with mates and make sure you drink enough that you loose the memory of the night out. You should be suitably bemused at what you did to end the deression."

yeah man you tell 'em all!! 21 54 33 hut hut!!!

lol!
Date: April 14, 2005 12:44PM

so in other words "Dub" what you're saying in your reply to 145146 is that A) you are depressed and cool smiley you are actually quite boring! Otherwise why click on a depression thread and feel suitabley offended to post a defensive comment about how endangering yourself & others on the road makes you "wacky" and interesting?? lol!
Date: April 14, 2005 02:44PM
now then mr 16833. I think your right about 'Dub the bub' depressed but properly more so a schizophrenic physcopath ! Obviously, people like himself have issues about dealing with depression due to there lack of consideration and responsibility! How pityful would they be when standing up in court and blaming their management of their depression on the reason why they slammed their car into another car and killing the family inside .... yes i'm sure your reckless attitude in the consideration for no one else really rings bells of caring or meaning !
Date: April 14, 2005 03:03PM
thank you 17967. Dubbie the Dobbers comments were unbelievably stupid right enough.
Date: April 16, 2006 11:12PM
being a risk taker doesn't make you a physcopath, something is 'boring' only if you make it boring. Weed gets such a bad rep in the press; when really a high proportion don't get paranoid and it's just a sociable activity - like eating, drinking etc. life is what you make it, sometimes it's good to live life on the edge- you only live once! -though i agree about the speeding, take risks but not other people's! xLiv
Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 16, 2006 11:43PM
if you're feeling depressed, just do what i do and kill yourself
when i was a teen i used to get depressed alot so i would take my dad's .357 and blow my brains out or hang myself in my mom's basement... afterwards i felt much better and nowadays i almost never commit suicide anymore
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 18, 2006 09:40AM
I´m going to try that right now! I´ll let you know if it works. Thankz!
Posted by: zxz444 [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 21, 2006 05:33PM
Hi, just to let everyone know my son`s funeral will be held at the Plus613 raveyard, sorry graveyard, on Saturday at 12. If you can`t find it, it is the same place all those pictures the moderators never deleted are buried. Bring a bottle, there`s a party afterward.
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 21, 2006 09:16PM
zxz444, sorry for your loss...he will be greatly missed...
Posted by: gruff [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 22, 2006 12:44AM
Well post pics of the happy event!
Posted by: 90130_ [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 22, 2006 07:04AM
This thread is depressing.
Date: April 24, 2006 07:53PM
At least it was depressing until I was resurrected from the *dead*

=sound of cheering=
Date: April 25, 2006 12:27PM
so now you're a *zombie* ??
Date: April 25, 2006 07:25PM
Yeah, I am starring in the movie of Quake. Watch my head explode!
Posted by: John_Stone [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 27, 2006 08:23AM
When I was younger I thought that if you were depressed that it was better to dwell in it, until it worked itself out. A tide that would wash over you in its own time. Why force happiness? That's BS, and we do it too much anyway. There's a reason (or many) we get depressed, and the answer is in the middle of the pain. Dive in.
Posted by: Praise_the_Lord [x] - (66.245.33.---)
Date: April 27, 2006 05:35PM
Last week when I was drunk I got in the car and drove. Fast. I was listening to Van Halen and as I cornered I skidded on to the other side of the highway and killed a family of four. Luckily I was able to keep going as my truck was almost undamaged.
I woke the next day feeling real bad. That is until I remembered what hapened. Then I felt elated, I had set out to kill a family of just three!
Thank you Jesus.
Date: April 27, 2006 08:54PM
yes it's true, the lord works in mysterious ways...
Posted by: quasi [x] - (64.215.250.---)
Date: November 05, 2006 04:40PM
Not funny, shaDEz. My wife had severe depression and used your solution 15 years ago. She didn't come back. Left me alone with one son just a week shy of his fourth birthday and another still in diapers, not to mention her parents, brother, sister, grandparents, nieces, nephews....

Oh, yeah, and this was after trying the drugs & drink thing.

So I get depressed, too, and have thought about joining her, really felt like it a few times, but hang on when it gets like that 'cause I know what it does to the people left behind and I know there will be better times somewhere down the road.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: