POPE DEAD in a few hours

Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 04, 2005 10:18AM
Or maybe it's because it is something to pass the time by in between drinking & shagging
Date: April 04, 2005 05:38PM
well time to name another pope(now the head cardinal has cut off the pope's ring,to crush it so it will never be used again)next pope will be a negro pope from africa,this will be the beginning of the end for the roman empire his reign will be short lived but will usher in the last pope,don;t say you have not been warned.repent,repent,repent turn away from catholicism.The pope cannot remove sin and to claim to is blasphemy accept Jesus as your personal savior.Another great earth quake will take place in the next couple of months followed by a great eruption of a volcano then you will know the end draws near,laugh & scoff ye of little faith,for as a thief in the night it will creep upon you go in peace and GOD bless you.
Date: April 04, 2005 08:23PM
Thank you, Nostradamus!
Posted by: Kub_Dingdom [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 06, 2005 05:38PM
Why worry, another one will ´pope`´up soon enough.
Posted by: VIP [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 07, 2005 01:46AM
hey f*ck!ing People.. the pope is very imporant... come on he has helped alot in politics that was the best pope ever existed and who do oyu think you are to talk sh!t about him he was the most important man in the world... even people that are not of that relifion said it ... ... We worry because as I said he was the best pope ever in history and it helped more than just the christians it helped everyone.. he helped ion stuff like raciasm, wars, politic... I think one of you was involved with the one who shot him.. if i ever meet any of you.. ill detry you into little pieces..
Date: April 07, 2005 10:48AM
My God, what a performance with all those pilgrims in Rome. What will it come to? I'm not religious but I bear an old man who has helped so many people no ill will. Rest in Peace, good man.
Posted by: dub [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 07, 2005 01:02PM
i like to think of the women who were gang raped in Bosnia to whom he said abortions were immoral, that they should keep the babies they had despite the memories from hell. And the African children dying of aids whose parents were told contraception was not acceptable in the church, or allowed.

I like to think of his good advice and why wonder to myself why he couldn´t have died from aids after being raped by some soldiers every day for months while being forced to take heroin.

Trouble with religious executives is they can´t just shut the fuck up sometimes.
Posted by: animus [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 07, 2005 03:06PM
That's because they live in the past. Senior clerics argue the semantics of what is in the Bible and what it "means", ignoring the fact that it's a collection of stories passed down, translated and re-translated over many centuries, but their interpretations will always be biased by what is politically expedient to them and their followers will never be encouraged to think for themselves.
Posted by: stussy_demon [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 07, 2005 04:04PM
Here here, good last 2 comments
Date: April 07, 2005 04:40PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Your comments aren't going to change the minds of the MILLIONS of Roman Catholics. They have power over countries. Many African countries are run by the Catholic church and it's the same in south America. The church has a huge amount of power over people's lives. Spirituality is nothing to be ashamed of or cynical of. Living by a scientific way of life is any better where evolution is the overriding force? If that is the case then it's survival of the fittest continuing war, death and famine will continue. Wars is more complicated than simply religion against religion. It is religions unwilling to compromise that can cause wars ie. Palestinian conflict. War is as much about wealth and control of resources nowadays as it is against religion. Most of the wars in the middle east have been about oil and it is likely that most conflicts between countries in this century have an underlying cause that is personal gain. Yes there have been wars started because of religion but nowadays that is in fact a smaller cause than oil. I peronally consider the bhuddist religion to be the religion I would follow. Respect for mankind and animalkind is something we should all follow and that personal possesions mean nothing in the end. When you die you won't be remembered for what you owned but rather for what you did.
Date: April 07, 2005 10:43PM
Nobody's perfect and nor should anyone have to be. Just because we disagree with the outdated contraception policy of the roman catholic church doesn't mean we should blame him for other peoples ill deeds. This one man has given guidance, peace of mind and hope to millions of souls worldwide.
Date: April 08, 2005 02:32AM
yea! I sure will miss him,to me he was just as imporant as tit's on a boar hog,now that's important.any religious person that goes along with priest molesting little boys ranks high on my list,my shit list.
Date: April 08, 2005 04:11PM
Bah religion is primitive make believe.....oooh theres the sun god...blah blah blah....adam & eve...yeah right...dinosaurs???...PRIMITIVE WAR CREATING BULLSHIT
Posted by: AnonAnonAnonAnon [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 09, 2005 02:24PM
stussy your so cultured and smart. Apart from the fact people have believed in a god or creater since we =evolved= a few hundred thousand years ago and every single culture there has ever been since the dawn of man has had gods. Every great civilization from the Greeks to the Romans to the Babylonians all had gods. You can enjoy your life free of such 'primitive make believe' and I'm sure you'll be quite happy just don't try and tell the other 2 billion of us who believe in primitive make believe your crap.
Posted by: dub [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 09, 2005 06:18PM
AnonAnon, you have a superb grasp of prehistory. We don´t know anything about human culture before around *5000* yrs ago. All we have before that is cave drawings of animals - not white bearded men. People may well have worshipped nature, not gods before this time. Some still do. You fall into the same trap as all =believers= you believe you are right. Some of us are willing to accept that we will go through life and die never knowing, and that is acceptable for us. No need to tell others what to think, just try and get them =to= think.

And what do you mean =we= evolved, you meant =you= (as in Stussy), did you not?

åøæ
Date: April 10, 2005 11:21AM
MY GOD (HOHOHOHO) PEOPLE. LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE, THE OLD FART DIED GIVE HIM A BREAK. SO WHAT IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD OR HATE THOSE THAT DO THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE WRONG AND YOU ARE RIGHT. WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE FOR US? NUCLEAR BOMBS, CHEMICAL WEAPONS, DESTRUCTION OF THE NATURAL ENVIROMENT. NOTHING IS PERFECT AND NEITHER ARE YOU SO LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP PEOPLE!
Posted by: oli [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 12, 2005 03:24PM
Im' gonna live a 'secular' life cause it's more fun, and if i go to hell then at least i know i was wrong. the point that religion is an abstract concept and canoot be + or - is interesting, however religion can never be seperated from the individual and as such is inrtertwined with all the other crap humans stain everything with. The problem is not religion, it's the part of the mind that seeks a finite answer, the part that needs to place itself in the universe. This is more prominante in certian people ( through Nature or Nurture ???) but results in them needing to 'believe' they crave it and if their none of the world religios existed to day, there would be some other construct. I reckon the problem is man, and as such we should all die, or give in and sit in the shit pile we created.
Date: May 06, 2005 09:07AM
AnonAnon you don't want to think anything different for the same reason most other 'believers' don't....your affraid when you die there will be nothing...me? I suppose it will be a nice surprise if there is, but highly unlikely, my cells will be simply dead.
I think you also missed my point, either that or it seems you are one of the '2 billion' *still* not facing the facts (as DETAILED above) RELIGION has caused wars throughout the 10,000 years you speak of; MILLIONS of deaths because of differences in beliefs of something never scientifically proved or even seen, just missinterpretted books and fables...ever heard of chinese whispers you dumb fuck? The same people who worshipped the sun as a god would feel pretty stupid if they knew what we know now (ITS A STAR YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES...a big ball of superheated matter), you ever thought of that??? Who knows in another 10,000 years when our minds have developed considerably, maybe, just maybe this bullshit will be a thing of the past and we can live as a planet wanting to help each other, wipe out genocide, hunger, and people fighting over whos 'god' is right...primitive...over and out.
Posted by: Oli [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: June 28, 2005 11:20AM
Here-Here, stussy_Demon
Posted by: Dirty_Priest [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: July 04, 2005 09:56AM
Cardinal Sin is dead. Long live the Dirty Priest!
Date: July 04, 2005 05:08PM
I don't think you've been paying attention to the news, DP
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: