POPE DEAD in a few hours

Posted by: straightedge [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: March 31, 2005 10:04PM
THE POPE JUST RECEIVED HIS LAST RITES. don't get excited, they'll just elect someone with the same ideals as him.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: March 31, 2005 11:37PM
what we need is a protestant pope hahahah
Date: April 01, 2005 01:10AM
well at least he will have the company of terri schaivo in hell with him,she was using drugs(that's what has been told,the pope thought he was God's man on Earth,guess he will find out soon enough.now you catholics can cry,bitch,drink and moan.
Date: April 01, 2005 04:57AM
We removed the feeding tube from one vegetable, why leave the other one on?
Date: April 01, 2005 07:58AM
[www.plus613.com]

PRETTY MUCH BURNT OUT
Posted by: stussy_demon [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 01, 2005 09:46AM
What a load of fucking shit. who gives a flying fuck, he is just another old man....shame we can't resurrect him after he dies so he can then tell the world religion is a load of shit and there was NOTHING when he died....now that would be interesting in the Catholic circles. Religion causes wars...it should be wiped out, and maybe, just maybe, we can all at last experience some peace that this fabled load of bollocks has promised for thousands of years.
Date: April 01, 2005 10:48AM
Are you sure this isn't an April Fool' Day joke?
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 01, 2005 11:58AM
Nope, it is not an April Fool'Day joke, unless all the media (TVs and newspapers) aren't having fun of all us italians: today they talk only of this new.
Date: April 01, 2005 12:13PM
Just another old man made up of atoms/cells. Problem is the cells are slowing...he's gonna be worm food, we all are...

RELIGION = WAR

and for all you assholes that don't believe me or think I'm talking shit, read on and then question your primitive so called fucking faith...

*Afghanistan:* Extreme, radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups & non-Muslims -
Osama bin Laden heads a terrorist group called Al Quada (The Source) whose headquarters were in Afghanistan. They were protected by, and integrated with, the Taliban dictatorship in the country. Al Quada is generally regarded as having committed many terrorist attacks on U.S. ships, embassies, and buildings. The Northern Alliance of rebel Afghans, Britain and the U.S. attacked the Taliban and Al Quada, establishing a new regime in the country.

*Bosnia:* Serbian Orthodox Christians, (Roman Catholic), Muslims -
Fragile peace is holding, due only to the presence of peacekeepers.

*Côte d'Ivoire:* Muslims, Indigenous, Christian -
Following the elections in late 2000, government security forces "began targeting civilians solely and explicitly on the basis of their religion, ethnic group, or national origin. The overwhelming majority of victims come from the largely Muslim north of the country, or are immigrants or the descendants of immigrants..." A military uprising continued the slaughter in 2002.

*Cyprus:* Christians & Muslims -
The island is partitioned, creating enclaves for ethnic Greeks (Christians) and Turks (Muslims). A UN peace keeping force is maintaining stability.

*East Timor:* Christians & Muslims -
A Roman Catholic country. About 20% of the population died by murder, starvation or disease after they were forcibly annexed by Indonesia (mainly Muslim). After voting for independence, many Christians were exterminated or exiled by the Indonesian army and army-funded militias in a carefully planned program of genocide and religious cleansing.

*India:* Animists, Hindus, Muslims & Sikhs -
Various conflicts that heat up periodically. In late 2002-FEB, a Muslim-Hindu conflict broke out, killing an average of 100 people a day over the first five days.

*Indonesia, province of Ambon:* Christians & Muslims -
After centuries of relative peace, conflicts between Christians and Muslims started during 1999-JUL in this province of Indonesia.

*Indonesia, province of Halmahera:* Christians and Muslims -
30 people killed. 2,000 Christians driven out; homes and churches destroyed.

*Kashmir:* Hindus & Muslims -
A chronically unstable region of the world, claimed by both Pakistan and India. The availability of nuclear weapons and the eagerness to use them are destabilizing the region further. Thirty to sixty thousand people have died since 1989.

*Kosovo:* Serbian Orthodox Christians & Muslims -
Peace enforced by NATO peacekeepers. There is convincing evidence of past mass murder by Yugoslavian government (mainly Serbian Orthodox Christians) against ethnic Albanians (mostly Muslim).

*Kurdistan:* Christians, Muslims -
Assaults on Christians (Protestant, Chaldean Catholic, & Assyrian Orthodox). Bombing campaign underway.

*Macedonia:* Macedonian Orthodox Christians & Muslims -
Muslims (often referred to as ethnic Albanians) engaged in a civil war with the rest of the country who are primarily Macedonian Orthodox Christians. A peace treaty has been signed. Disarmament by NATO is complete.

*Middle East:* Jews, Muslims, & Christians -
The peace process between Israel and Palestine suffered a complete breakdown. This has resulted in the deaths of thousands, in the ratio of three dead for each Jew. Major strife broke out in 2000-SEP and is continuing.

*Nigeria:* Christians, Animists, & Muslims -
Yourubas and Christians in the south of the country are battling Muslims in the north. Country is struggling towards democracy after decades of Muslim military dictatorships.

*Northern Ireland:* Protestants, Catholics -
After 3,600 killings and assassinations over 30 years, some progress has been made in the form of a ceasefire and an independent status for the country.

*Pakistan:* Suni & Shi'ite Muslims -
Low level mutual attacks.

*Philippines:* Christians & Muslims -
Low level, centuries old conflict between the mainly Christian central government and Muslims in the south of the country.

*Russia,Chechnya:* Russian Orthodox Christians, Muslims -
Many atrocities have been alleged on both sides. According to the Voice of the Martyrs: "In January 2002 Chechen rebels included all Christians on their list of official enemies, vowing to 'blow up every church and mission-related facility in Russia'."
Of recent times, a school in the town of Beslan was taken hostage by Chechen's. Hundreds died or were wounded in the violent end to the siege, the majority of them children.

*South Africa:* Animists & "Witches" -
Hundreds of persons, suspected and accused of witches practising black magic, are murdered each year.

*Sri Lanka:* Buddhists & Hindus -
Tamils (a mainly Hindu 18% minority) are involved in a war for independence since 1983 with the rest of the country (70% Buddhist). An estimated 65,000 have been killed. The conflict took a sudden change for the better in 2002-SEP, when the Tamils dropped their demand for complete independence. The South Asian Tsunami in 2004-DEC induced some cooperation.

*Sudan:* Animists, Christians & Muslims -
Complex ethnic, racial, religious conflict which victimizes both Animists and Christians in the South of the country. Slavery and near slavery practiced. There are allegations of genocide.

*Tibet:* Buddhists & Communists -
Country was annexed by Chinese Communists in late 1950's. Brutal suppression of Buddhism continues.

*Uganda:* Animists, Christians, & Muslims -
Christian rebels of the Lord's Resistance Army are conducting a civil war in the north of Uganda. Their goal is a Christian theocracy whose laws are based on the Ten Commandments. They abduct about 2,000 children a year who are enslaved and/or raped.
Date: April 01, 2005 01:17PM
GOD , U R VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. they said theyll keep the pope alive , yes, even if they have to feed him and hes a vegetable.
Date: April 01, 2005 01:35PM
You can say whatever you want, but I do not think this particular Pope his guilty for any war, and he has been the first Pope to clearly take a position against wars and pro peace.
Plus, for those of you who associate church with Mafia you should not forget that this particular Pope has been the first one who explitly took position against Mafia, he even accused explictly the Mafia when he went, few years ago, to talk in publich in Sicily, the land of the mafia, and he didn't even have glass protections and could have been killed by them.
Now, just to inform you, I am not religious at all, and I do not mind about religion and church, but I think that this particular Pope, Giovanni Paolo II, does not deserve some of you are writing about him., after all he hasn't done any bad thing, while has done ome sgood things in terms of trying to overcomedivisions among religions. He never said anything against other religions, and has been the first Pope to visit places such as Israel and Cuba and brought the curch to recognize some of their past mistakes.

However it is tru that we have had many religion wars, but it seems to be not the only reason causing wars....think of oil and money for instance!
Date: April 01, 2005 01:53PM
What I'm trying to point out that religion has caused, and still is causing wars....if it wasn't created we may be living in a completly different world today and judging by all the wars I have detailed above, a better world!
Date: April 01, 2005 02:02PM
Stussy, my message was directed mainly toward those who are celebrating his future death smiling smiley
Date: April 01, 2005 02:24PM
Oh sorry. Agreed it is not nice to speak of death...although in my eyes he is just another man and no-one special winking smiley
Date: April 01, 2005 03:05PM
yes, religion can equal war. religion and politics should never mix.
Date: April 01, 2005 03:29PM
The death of any person be it a pope, president or a bum, should not be mocked. It just seems disrespectfull on some level. Anyways religion is just a banner, you can do good or evil in its name, it just depends what kind of person you are. religion itself can not be given attributes of a person, and anyone that says otherwise is just making exuses for those horriblr acts that some idiot did, and not a whole religion.
Date: April 01, 2005 05:52PM
POPE NOW DYING...
Posted by: old_fart_go_already [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 01, 2005 06:12PM
God take him already, i can't watch my show with out mentioning him every fucken minute
WWW.POPELESS.COM
Date: April 01, 2005 06:34PM
STUSSY STARTS WARS WITH HIS INCESSANT RANTING. UN resolution 2211000101317389 says 'STUSSY_DEMON, STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF AND GET A PROPER JOB' who gives a shit what religion does? leave people to live their lives and live your own
Posted by: John_Bull [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 01, 2005 09:14PM
Fine in theory but the fundamentalists will not allow us to ignore them; they are bent on imposing their views on all of us. In those countries where religion still has a hold, it is a very effective means of brainwashing and controlling the population. Just look at the Catholics who live in poverty because they are denied contraception, the suicide bombers who think their acts of murder take them straight to paradise, the "Christian" fundamentalists who want to impose their interpretation of 'God's will' on the rest of us.
Date: April 01, 2005 09:38PM
every one of us is going to die
evry one of us has a brain
think and think a lot
and then choose they why u wanna live and die
i chosed islam bec it s the most reliable religion
u might not agree well at least think and know abut it(not from the media or fuckin taliban or bin laden) be4 u talk shits....................
Posted by: Zygoat [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 02, 2005 12:05AM
When I do agree that religion can be used to do horrible acts, as can anything if the wrong people get a hold of it, it can also help many and be a force for great good. No matter what anyone says about JP2, the man did more good in his life than any of us could even hope to do.
Posted by: Stiffler [x] - (82.111.71.---)
Date: April 02, 2005 05:04AM
Religion in any form is just something for people to believe in and follow. Everybody needs something to believe in. Myself am not religious in any way but I respect people for believing in whatever religion they choose so long as they don't push it on me. I think religious wars are started as a result of people beleiving so strongly in their particular religion that they become fanatics and in turn feel they have to make everybody else forcefully believe in it too. In each religion there are different beliefs about where we as humans came from, be it god, evolution, the dinosaurs, space, the big bang theory, whatever. If we, the human race, knew for 100% fact where exactly we came from then we could all band together peacefully and religion would cease to exist anymore the way we know it. There wouldn't be any need for it anymore.
Date: April 02, 2005 03:22PM
well the poop(pope) is dead,I believe that anti-Christ is on the run by now,rome has gathered together all the cardinal's to give him the bird.HA! HA! HA! he probably is a couple of steps behind Johnny Cochran and terri Shaivo ain't it fun got eternity to burn & run.time to elect another anti-Christ maybe this will be the one to bring about the end,catholism,muslim,hindu,mormon,Jehova's witnesses,just to name a few who will lead their followers to HELL.
Date: April 03, 2005 03:56PM
Gee, you folks sound a bit lost here
Date: April 03, 2005 09:33PM
stiffler remember in your youth the object is to grow and learn. suffer not the little children for they no not what they do.live and learn little child.
Date: April 03, 2005 11:23PM
43152....ahhh the truth hurts hey...touch a nerve did i you bible bashing fucking freak
Date: April 03, 2005 11:24PM
religion stinks...over and out
Date: April 03, 2005 11:28PM
me by the way 43152 you single minded blinkered fuckwit...logged in...and over and out...again...

"The truth...you can't handle the truth"....the FACTS are above, read them and come back with a more educated opinion you child.
Date: April 04, 2005 07:29AM
lol, this site makes me feel so bad for the world's future...you guys are all fucks who don't give a shit about anything else. But then again, you are all computer nerds who think they will one day rule the planet, when really you will always spend your existence stuck in your basements looking at a screen. People hate you, and mock you, and laugh at your type, you know? And for good reason.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: