Posted by: straightedge [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 28, 2005 05:58PM
A few minutes ago, a warning was issued after another earthquake in Indonesia occurred for a tsunami. Check out the news.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 29, 2005 03:05AM
All you christian bigot`s have had thier prayers answerred
Date: March 29, 2005 04:45AM
good, suck shit, i hope lots of people die.
Posted by: Cynic [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 29, 2005 07:28AM
You anons must be terribly disappointed that it didn't happen.
Date: March 29, 2005 08:23AM
this is allahs way of saying take a fucking bath you stinky sons of bitches or I will knock your homes over.
Posted by: Bob [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 29, 2005 10:15AM
the tsunami never happened. If that is true 25117 what was 9/11 about? you fat ass americans should mind your own business?
Date: March 31, 2005 02:38PM
fuck a muslim, kill them all,a tsunami is just hell having to enlarge to make room for more muslims.
Date: April 02, 2005 06:17PM
cynic remember it ain't over till the fat lady sings and we haven't her her voice yet!
Posted by: FatLady [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: April 02, 2005 09:35PM
That earthquake was 5 days ago....I think we can now assume that any future tsunami is not as a result of that. Tra-la-la-la-la.
Date: April 02, 2005 10:10PM
I was talking about another tsunami 191191 DUH!
Posted by: FatLady [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: April 03, 2005 10:55AM
Obviously you failed to grasp the thread, then, 229218/22985, or you would have inferred that I was making exactly that point. I suppose that, after reading some of the other inane comments on this site, I shouldn't be surprised that you're a dimwit, too.
Date: April 14, 2005 02:28AM
Hello, before you continue to read please forget everything you know. Leave your job training and management techniques behind because they will be of no use. Try to remember a time when you were a child. When justice meant more to you than doing what you were told. When you believed in a naturale law of what is good and what is wrong. Killing is wrong. You have always known this. Stop reading now unless you have some kind of humanity left inside of your body. Do the right thing when you read this letter. Do what ever you can. No matter what position your in. If you work for the united nations you are a step ahead. You have the ability wether you know it or not to make a difference in this world. Just by writing this letter I have done something. The world will change. I will help you change it yourself.

In Rawanda thier has been a genocide. Genocide that has been allowed to continue since the early 90's. It is something that the United Nations is aware of. Of course nothing has been done. People know that it exists but they are safe and away from the pain. There is pain that is being felt at this very moment you are reading this. Things happening you cannot imagine. Wide spread chaos and murder. Justice is the only option. Perhaps 800,000 people have been murdered. I do not like to spew out numbers because it seems that no one can comprehend them. Today when you are at work imagin all of your co workers have died and
multiply that by a few hundred thousand maybe. Then you can understand that 800,000 people is something to be afraid of. You should not feel jaded by this but feel empathy. Feel pity and shame for what has happened. It is sad that people feel that it was right to help the persacuted Jewish peoples in occupied Europe but no opinion is held now for Rawanda. I just want you the reader to please share this sadness with me. Embrace it because it is indeed horrible. It makes me hate myself. But it gives me power to know that with this knowledge I can try to help. No there is no try for I will help. I am helping now and so will you. I know you because your are me. We are alike and we both feel pity for these people.

I know that there was a time in everyones life when they believed they could change the world. Change it now while you still can because we will die. We will die someday and we must be sure that the world does not forget us. Make sure we are not left behind in history. If you realise your potential to have your believes transported into the world you can do anything. I do not know if this letter will help. It is a vauge letter. Not very well put together. But their is heart inside of it. Their is passion and hunger for something bigger than ourselves. The world will go one much longer after we cease to exist. Make sure that your spot in its history is sealed as someone who tried to help others in need to be someone who transcribed his or her believes past themselves and into eternity to live on forever.

My name is not important. I am 18 years old and I live in America. I love my country and my world. I know that someday there can be change in both. There is much to be learned by all. It was once told to me that the wisest man on earth knows he is not wise. He is aware of himself and his faults in a way that makes him perfect to institute change. I will take this journey one step at a time. Army, UN whatever it takes. Four years from now there is no telling where we will be. Do what you want with this letter but do it out of your humanity whatever that is.

PS. This letter is not intened to single out Rawanda. It is an example. There are many more problems at hand other than Rawanda.
Date: May 11, 2005 04:51PM
Then you should be able to spell "THERE" right
Date: May 11, 2005 07:57PM
Is that the only one you noticed, 52? Clearly, this was written by someone ( a very naive someone, admittedly) whose first language is not English, so stop nit-picking.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: