Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: January 28, 2010 05:27AM
WATCH OUT! There's one behind you!
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.170.---)
Date: January 28, 2010 05:37AM
it's a good thing i did the 'ole "back my ass up to a bogg of quicksand trick"
Posted by: Lexx [x] - (68.119.32.---)
Date: January 28, 2010 08:14PM
Ninjas are so stealthy they can walk across quicksand without even leaving footprints.

Didn't you ever watch the old TV show "Kung Fu" where they teach them how to walk on super thin rice paper without breaking it?

I am sorry to say it, but you are still doomed if there is a ninha behind you Fossil. Quicksand is no deterrant.

Only 1 thing beats a ninja. You need a kung fu movie action hero like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or Jet Li.

Even if you are being attacked by multiple ninjas, they will only attack the action hero one at a time and they will all get the crap beat out of them.

Except the last one, the boss ninja. He will appear to be beating the action hero and about to win the fight. Then the action hero will either have a flashback or find some hidden inner strength and then get really mad, regain his composure, and take the boss ninja out in a dramatic manner.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/01/2010 08:16PM by Lexx.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.170.---)
Date: January 28, 2010 11:27PM
you didn't notice that i omitted the fact that the quicksand was disguised as play sand did ya? up yours
Date: January 28, 2010 11:42PM
Lexx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Only 1 thing beats a ninja. You need a kung fu
> movie action hero like Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan or
> Jet Li.

You forgot Keanu "I know Kung-Fu" Matrix-Reeves

GO NEO GO!
Posted by: FrostedApe [x] - (65.74.120.---)
Date: January 31, 2010 10:08PM
Matrix? FEH! What a load of shit. I got one of those brain-jack deals at the state fair, and what did I get for my troubles? A 6-year headache and a weeping puncture wound in the back of my skull. Notice what's missing from that list? Yeah, kung-fu. I got no fucking kung-fu whatsoever. Hell, I can't even use chopsticks. The whole thing is a huge scam. Don't fall for it. I call 'shenanigans'.

Oh yeah, just try getting your $35 back. From a carney. Who lives in a trailer. With two midgets. Good luck with that. I bet those fucking midgets bought weed with my $35. I hate midgets. And that bearded lady freaks me out, too. Buy a bag of disposable razors, Freak. Some people hate clowns, but I never understood that. I mean, you can punch a clown right in the face, and no one really gives a shit. Even cops. If a cop sees a clown, he just turns around and looks the other way. If the clown has an 'accident', well, that's what he gets for being a fucking clown.
Posted by: woberto [x] - (49.186.146.---)
Date: January 03, 2012 12:15PM
I just want the first post of 2012.
Red ninjas are the ones you need to look out for.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.179.---)
Date: January 03, 2012 03:50PM
Date: January 03, 2012 11:48PM
Where'd you get a picture of DK?
Posted by: woberto [x] - (120.20.12.---)
Date: January 04, 2012 05:29AM
contentious [plus613.net]
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: