Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 05, 2008 09:24PM
Fucking comcrash sucks a bunch of fucking cock! hate those fucking cunts! it's 2000 and fucking eight and we still living like it is 20 years ago. fucking capitalist cocksuckingwhores cutting corners to maximize profits. fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucking whores fucki--- connection lost, unable to connect to server

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
FUCKITALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE FUCKING CUNTS DIE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2008 11:47PM by shaDEz.
Posted by: quasi [x] - (64.215.250.---)
Date: August 05, 2008 10:33PM
It's just a guess on my part, but you seem as though you may be just a wee bit miffed there, sport.

One of the reasons I still use dialup is because my local cable company is Comcast and I've heard some real tales of woe from folks who had problems making the transition to Comcast high speed. Their techs are apparently clueless. Also,I have them for my TV and it's a crapshoot as to what the quality of the signal will be at any given time.
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (69.152.15.---)
Date: August 05, 2008 10:33PM
Nah, bullshit dude, tell us how you really feel grinning smiley
Posted by: Placelowerplace [x] - (Moderator)
Date: August 05, 2008 10:37PM
huh huh huh you said comcast huh huh huh
Date: August 05, 2008 10:55PM
that sounds like good advise Q-Man... Hell, to be honest, 75% of the time, their "highspeed" crawls at simular speeds (albeit not exactly that slow, but pretty friggin' close) as a 56k...
I'm wondering if this shit gonna crash again when I hit that post butt...
Date: August 05, 2008 10:56PM
ahh friggin' sweet! It didn't crash that thyme... motherfuckers
Posted by: blinkermann [x] - (70.253.148.---)
Date: August 06, 2008 01:51PM
The Cable Cos are in serious fucking trouble and cannot afford good technies. They have a business model problem. You can get TV in the US through the internet, via sattelite, through your phone service or now broadcast digitally in high def. I got one of the those converter boxes and a $40 digital antenae and I get about 20 local channels with perfect reception. I cancelled my account with Comcast and got Netflix, now I have movies and TV (I can watch Colbert on my computer). So now that I don't need them for TV, all they have to offer me is fast, expensive internet that doesn't work so well.

But why do I need 5 MBps? I have 1.5 on the DSL and have been hard pressed to find anywhere that will download anything faster than 300 - 400 kBps.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: