Posted by: woberto [x] - (59.154.144.---)
Date: September 21, 2007 04:20AM
Poll
WHo is to blame for the Credit Crisis in the USA & Australia?
This poll has expired. Voting is no longer possible.
8 votes were received.
The greedy, vicious & evil finance brokers (LENDER) 5

63%
The greedy, stoopid & ignorant customers (BORROWER) 3

37%

hot smiley
Posted by: Placelowerplace [x] - (71.59.212.---)
Date: September 21, 2007 04:39AM
both
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: September 21, 2007 05:08AM
People are always going to be greedy and people are always going to be stupid. It's why communism will never work, and it's why capitalism should be stopped. The world should be run under a single republic and I'd be more than willing to be the monarch.
Posted by: woberto [x] - (59.154.144.---)
Date: September 21, 2007 05:34AM
I saw something on the Soccer Broadcasting Station about Cleveland in the USA.
The current joke is "Last one out of Cleveland, turn out the lights".
I really can't get my head around the problem but I kind of think the government should legislate for the lowest common denominator, simply accepting that people are ignorant must be protected. If they do this however, where will it end?
Does anyone take responsibility for their own actions anymore?
I think not.
When does a government say enough is enough and let it's own people pay for their own mistakes?
And what will happen if they do?
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.251.---)
Date: September 21, 2007 08:11AM
all hail queen king klown! drinking smiley
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (158.36.146.---)
Date: September 21, 2007 12:03PM
Really it starts in schools and blame lies with parents. Schools teach maths and some other stuff too sometimes but not how the capitalist economy works. Capitalism is an imperfect system but it does keep me fed and warm even if I am a slave to the wage. What to do? If more people understood how economies work they would naturally choose to borrow within their means.
Should government regulate the banks (the lenders) or should schools take up the responsibility, and if they do can they even get it right.

One thing I am tired of is "revolutionaries" demanding an end to capitalism. And then listening to punk on the iPod their parents gave them for Xmarse. Capitalism is alright, it\s the moral ambiguity of the west that sucks.
Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (Moderator)
Date: September 22, 2007 08:46AM
all capitalism seeks to do is attack the lower classes... but i do have to agree with you on the way a lot of these so-called revolutionaries" bad mouth capitalism and yet in their actions supporting it... thrive off of it("listening to 'punk' music on their ipods their parents bought them for x-mas" lmao good point there!)
and then these kids walking around with ernesto guevera on a t-shirt that was made by an exploited child laborer in asia, because it looks cool... yet have no idea who he was

yes people are to blame for this as well... but most, like you said, have no understanding of how this works, they just get brainwashed into thinking that their life is so great and they are so free... from their tv's... and the very schools that teach them! early school(particularily in america) is nothing but slave training, which i failed in - and miserably i might add,...
and this is something the bankers will exploit... this ignorance
kinda blew up in their faces now though! didn't it
and of course when the shit really hits the fan it will be the lower classes that will be blamed for it, just like katrina

personally, i've never been stupid enough to take a loan... i've never even hadda credit card for that matter... but most people do quite well in their slave training, and these lenders know that, so that is why i put just a tiny bit more of the blame on the lenders
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (193.200.150.---)
Date: September 25, 2007 06:39AM
Shoot the poor, sick, gays, jews, blacks and the asians.

Problem solved.
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (83.108.14.---)
Date: September 26, 2007 12:41AM
Anonymous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shoot the poor, sick, gays, jews, blacks and the
> asians.
>
> Problem solved.

Are you fucking mental?!

You can´t shoot hot asian girls.
Posted by: 90130_ [x] - (71.111.62.---)
Date: October 01, 2007 06:06AM
HSBC Bank and it's subsidiaries. The very biggest crooks on the planet.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: