Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (71.96.147.---)
Date: September 04, 2007 03:14AM
I'm posting a link to a VERY long (1:32:00) video on Google about work that's been done over the last 30 yrs or so by a Dr Robert Bussard in the area of fusion energy production. It's something I personally find quite interesting since it points to a pollution free energy source with some incredible benefits for areas of the planet currently living in relative energy "darkness".

There are lots of other shorter videos on this topic yet none I've found that spend the time in discussing both the history, theory, various methods and machines, along with an open admission of his research teams failures over the years, so it's very comprehensive all in all.

I feel as things stand today the biggest challenges this technology will find is in the various researchers and companies involved (read ENTRENCHED!)in nuclear studies as well as the concerns of the energy and oil producers.

This technology seems to have the power to literally change the world as we know it and is exciting from that standpoint personally. Since his groups funding was lost to recent cuts he claims the fight will have to be taken up by commercial or governmental concerns and if in some way the 'net winds up fueling the interest in his work to see it gets completed it would herald a new day in what CAN be achieved by all us "glued to our monitors" types.

Anyway, here's the link video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1996321846673788606
and I hope some of ya'll will take a look at it and post some of your thoughts afterwards.

Kim

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2007 03:16AM by Mrkim.
Posted by: woberto [x] - (216.9.246.---)
Date: September 05, 2007 03:13AM
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: September 06, 2007 12:32AM
Been awhile since I had a read thru but [www.americanantigravity.com] used to have some interesting posts (to be taken with a large grain of salt).
Posted by: quasi [x] - (64.215.250.---)
Date: September 17, 2007 09:24PM
Any idea where I can get a DVD of this program - I've got the dark ages of dial up here and I'd really like to check this out.
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (70.109.15.---)
Date: September 18, 2007 06:43PM
I dunno quasi, since it's just a goggle video from their series of in-house lectures by gueast speakers I dunno if there's anything on DVD. When I get back home from vacation if you still haddn found somethin I'll burn ya a copy and send it to ya by snail mail if you'd like though.

Right now I'm kickin it at a buddy of mines place outside of Myrtle Beach, SC. . So far we've managed to net about 120lbs of shrimp and still have a cuppla more days to get out again (weather permitting) before I will be headin back to Texas.

This frydee I'm headed to NJ to see a cuppla other friends there and then meet up with a cuppla more in NC on my way back here early next week & hopefully will get in another day or so of shrimpin before headin back to my casa in the sticks.

Vacations are NEVER long enough disappointed smiley

smoking smiley
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: