Posted by: SkullandChains [x] - (207.32.60.---)
Date: February 27, 2007 10:15PM
Now we're not suppose to eat chicken? Chickens & cow are ugly, mindless creatures. They were put on this earth for us to eat. They are full of protein, God wants us to eat them! smileys with beer
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (71.236.249.---)
Date: February 28, 2007 12:03AM
A guy goes to the doctor and he says, doctor I've got a real problem...whatever I eat comes out of my ass the same as it went in my mouth! if I eat an orange, an orange comes out...if I eat a pizza, a pizza comes out...if I eat a hamburger, a hamburger comes out...
the doctor said oh that's no problem, just eat shit spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (158.36.146.---)
Date: February 28, 2007 05:21PM
Hey, pinkskull&rainbowchains, why not start a thread that is already running elsewhere and just waste everybodys time looking at the same shit twice. Hell, I`ll even support you by adding to it.
smileys with beer You think you tough, but you just a little girl.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.254.---)
Date: March 01, 2007 01:39AM
FIGHT!

I'm givin' " [pinkskull&rainbowchains/i] " (smiling bouncing smiley) 3 points
{he's a noob and zxz is a mad poster} grinning smiley
Posted by: SkullandChains [x] - (207.32.60.---)
Date: March 01, 2007 04:55PM
zxz555, ya can't be all that bright, nor your time couldn't be worth all that much. Took ya 5 seconds to read my post, yet you turn around and spend triple that writing your mindless dribble about me. eye rolling smiley

You thinking that I think I'm tough is just some shit you made up in your mind, cause that's what trolls do.

Have a nice day the finger smiley
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: