Posted by: Leprichaun [x] - (58.7.165.---)
Date: January 17, 2007 04:47PM
Poll
Who is more in the wrong?
Only registered users are allowed to vote for this poll.
4 votes were received.
The 7 4

100%
The lone guy 0

0%

I'll give a situation, which actually happened, and I want you to discuss who's actions were stupider. Personally I say the pack of people but I've found a lot of people who think the single guy was more in the wrong. And before someone makes a smartass comment about how this is a story about me trying to enlarge my ePeen I'll say this: I was not involved, I was on a park bench outside a pub across the road (in the direction the man was running) legless drunk. Anyway you decide:

About 10:30pm a guy is walking through a park when someone stands in his was, so he steps to the side and continues on. The guy he stepped around starts yelling at the guy because he "didn't try walk through me" (no I'm not kidding) using the words "cunt", "racist" and "fuck" more times than logically fit into a 20 word sentence. Then the guy and his 6 friends who were sitting on a nearby wall shove the man to the ground and kick him a couple of times, the guy manages to scramble / run the 120 meters from the point where he is attacked to the road at which point the three people who chased him turn around because theres a lot of traffic and they don't want to be seen. They man stands back up and looks around, picks up a trolley pole (the handle bar of a shopping trolley) and goes back the way he came. He hands the trolley pole to the original attack who looks at it and swings it at him, which he stops, pulls it out of the guys hands. By now the 6 friends are back up to him. He then proceed to hospitalize all 7 of his attackers before leaving. The local police station was on the side of the park he just came from and had a decent view of the aggressive pack, so there was going to be no help coming from the police. And this was not the first time they had got aggressive with people walking through, they shouted at myself but didn't do anything as I was walking with 11 other guys.

Now the question is, who is more in the wrong:
The group of 7 people attacking innocent people
or
The guy who got attacked and hospitalized the attackers

100 points if you can guess which country this happened in.
Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (24.99.214.---)
Date: January 17, 2007 05:07PM
the seven... was it in ireland?
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (71.236.249.---)
Date: January 17, 2007 07:58PM
I think maybe I am the "stupider" one because I actually read all of that....
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.183.118.---)
Date: January 17, 2007 08:36PM
lmao!
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: January 17, 2007 11:30PM
I'm sure i've seen this movie before. Was the guy walking thru the park governor arnie?
Posted by: Leprichaun [x] - (220.235.4.---)
Date: January 18, 2007 02:17AM
Nope DK not a movie, and bad luck shaDEz I'm from Ireland but I'm not in Ireland!
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: January 18, 2007 04:22AM
See i can cheat and get that 100 points but i'll leave it for others =D
Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: January 20, 2007 01:33AM
I win!
Posted by: Leprichaun [x] - (220.235.22.---)
Date: January 25, 2007 11:33AM
Haha you cheap cheap people
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: