should i have chicken or spaghetti for dinner tomorrow?

Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (71.96.156.---)
Date: November 08, 2006 02:36AM
Nah quasi, hot as she is, she's also married :>disappointed smiley I figured out some years back that fuckin with married women was akin to takin a dump into your own future .... karma's kinda like that you know :>winking smiley

shaDEz buddy, with all 900+hrs of music here in the ole data box there's less than 3hrs of any kind of country ! If at my funeral you were to see me lyin in my casket with a cowboy hat perched on my head and heard Merle Haggard playin you'd definitely KNOW someone was playin a very cruel joke on my poor prone corpse angry smiley

Oh, sorry for jackin fossils thread so badly ..... what's for dinner tonight buddy smoking smiley
Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: November 08, 2006 02:58AM
Flying spaghetti monster!
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (64.34.214.---)
Date: November 08, 2006 03:07AM
Ohmygodohmygodohmygod YES!
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.183.118.---)
Date: November 08, 2006 03:19AM
pulse: i think you have a new fanthumbs up

tonight was hot dogs w/ chili/cheese, BBQ potato chips, & in a few minutes....a piece of frozen chocolate cream pie.........................well maybe i can shove 1 down now.eye rolling smiley
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (71.96.156.---)
Date: November 08, 2006 05:54AM
Dunno about tmarra night, but I know saturdee for lunch will be mescan food with a sweet lil hottie ..... Damn I love the net !

BTW fossil, save me a piece of that pie dude, that sounds wicked about now smoking smiley
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.254.---)
Date: July 27, 2007 04:38AM
i had BBQ'd Earl Campbell sausages with noonday and pearl onions. chicken and broccoli angel hair pasta-roni and choc-chip cookies tonight. mmmmmm
Posted by: ORLANDO399 [x] - (97.100.31.---)
Date: August 12, 2007 07:04PM
wendy's for me today,whiched sucked by the way...damn girlfriend went with her mom to the mall and left me an empty fridgethumbs up
Your Name: 
Subject: