Posted by: woberto [x] - (58.96.30.---)
Date: July 04, 2008 02:59AM
[blogs.smh.com.au]
Take a look here and you will be amazed at Australian Democracy...
Posted by: quasi [x] - (64.215.250.---)
Date: July 04, 2008 12:55PM
That is a pretty sad state of affairs. When the wrong people get into pwerful positions, bullshit often follows. Thank God (or not) that there is still the freedom to talk about it in an open way. Hopefully the dipshits who came up with this shortsighted plan will soon be sacked from whatever office they hold now that their true colors have been seen. I'm always for equal rights for people of all religions and races but special privledges are nonsense. Good luck with WYD.
Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (Moderator)
Date: July 04, 2008 06:34PM
"hopefully the dipshits who came up with this will soon be sacked..."
keyword: "hopefully"
nothing will happen if the people don't take action. And there is still the freedom to criticise this openly, but that right is starting to go away as well (at least here in the U.S. with the passing of "thoughts crime" legislation, where anyone who is against the direction of imperialism is considered an "enemy combatant".)

my point is, just hoping for liberation will never get us free, because this system will never allow it.
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (83.108.35.---)
Date: July 04, 2008 10:41PM
ShaDEz, don't you have a revolution blog or something where we can all follow your progress with the new world order. I'm not being funny, I am all for it. The system is corrupt to the core. How about some links to where you read / post about this stuff?
Date: July 05, 2008 08:51AM
[www.aworldtowin.org]
[revcom.us] (RCP(M))

I am too lazy to write my own blog. I also not sleep much lately and needa cr.....
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (83.108.35.---)
Date: July 07, 2008 10:36AM
hmmm, one of those was clearly silly imo, and the other seemed more like a aid charity for the poor... where is the "viva la revoluzion!" site for the hard core fighting in the streets types? !
Date: July 07, 2008 10:29PM
should check out these articles

Some Crucial Points of Revolutionary Orientation — in Opposition to Infantile Posturing and Distortions of Revolution

ON THE POSSIBILITY OF REVOLUTION Letter From a Reader…and Response

the second is a little more of a read(not too much though)

fact is, if we did try the method you suggest (especially in the U.S.) we would get squashed within thirty minutes. You can't just wake up and decide to have a revolution, you have to prepare the people... not just by means of getting armed with weapons, but also politically and ideologically. The revolutionary army also has to be made up of fighters that join voluntarily, so the whole idea of revolution has to be popularized with the people.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: