Posted by: HvaSaDuN [x] - (193.217.232.---)
Date: March 23, 2005 07:16PM

This just made me laugh but it´s not a picture so I´m posting it here instead:

"4 of 12 people found the following review helpful:

It doesn't even deserve 1 star!, February 17, 2004

Reviewer: scottwilde80
Someone asked me to listen to this yesterday as it was lent to him and he couldn't believe how bad this was, and told me that Amazon sold it. I couldn't believe it - this is the worst CD that I have ever heard.

The music is grindcore metal, and nothing special at that. The lyrics, however, are another thing - this is extremely offensive in a very deliberate manner. There are song titles such as "I Like Drugs And Child Abuse", "I Sent A Thankyou Card To The Guy That Raped You", "I Made Your Kid Get AIDS, So You Could Watch It Die" and "I Sent Concentration Camp Footage To Americas Funniest Home Videos". How can anyone find this in any way entertaining?

I destroyed the CD, and the kid who lent it to my friend is now threatening to kill my cats unless I get him another copy. I think that says it all.

Was this review helpful to you?  "

- The record was `It Just Gets Worse` by Anal Cunt.

I would have thought the band name was a good clue for what was to come. Men der er noen folk som er jævle dum.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (193.217.232.---)
Date: March 24, 2005 10:25PM
your favorite amazon is the one titled amazon woman. on plus613 go to search type in amazon woman there she/he is for your enjoyment.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (193.217.232.---)
Date: March 25, 2005 10:23PM
Is this the 'multiple voting' that got him elected the first time?
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: