Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: April 10, 2006 05:53AM
All I'm gonna say is one thing, you sure as hell better hope you're right.
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: April 11, 2006 09:12AM
Of course I´m fucking right! Are you stupid?
Date: April 13, 2006 05:21AM
No, definitely not stupid. And perhaps you would be humble to err on the side of caution, my friend.
Date: April 13, 2006 12:40PM
If you don`t know me by now, you will never ever know me at all.
Posted by: brokntoad [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: April 14, 2006 04:44AM
I think that there is a creator that just chose to be anonymous and is sitting back watching us and seeing what kind of shit we come up with. I wonder who he/she/it is laughing at.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: April 15, 2006 12:06AM
8761 lost that lovin' feelin' quick.
o.k. everyone now 1 2 3 YOU'VE LOST THAT.......
Posted by: almighty_fossil [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: April 15, 2006 12:12AM
of course i'll always laugh at ya toad
Date: April 15, 2006 12:14AM
he meant, he's laughing =with= ya
Date: April 16, 2006 01:36AM
I meant the universe not plus613 and your mom's basement.
Date: April 16, 2006 02:10AM
hahahahahaha ???

my " =basement= " is nowhere near mom's house.
Date: April 16, 2006 03:56AM
ok crawl out from under your trailer house and go karate some bad guys or wrestle an alligator or something.
Date: June 22, 2006 08:53AM
Does everyone know who invented Christianity, the Jews, who wrote The Bible the Jews, get it, and the only reason Christianity became big is from the Romans, if that one Queen or whatever she was hadn't adopted that religion and pushed it hard and made it spread to all the other Romans that practically ruled the entire world, it would have never grown this large. Greeks are another story, there the ones that used to pull that myth like stuff, you know Virgin Mother, Son of God, Signs in the sky to show greatness etc. etc. and the Greeks were talking this kind of stuff way before Jesus was supposedly born so that's were bible writers got there ideas, you know they had to make everything Godlike! Don,t get me started on Noah,s Ark, how the Hell did he fit all those Dinausors on that little boat! Wouldn't the Meateaters have chowed him plus all the other dinos, how did he fit any animals and all the food they required plus clean 1000 tons of shit and piss per day, did he take two of the animal over here then eat them so it was extinct before THE FLOOD was over. YOU SO STUPID I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! I could go on for days with this shit, next up Christian higher ups invading countries killing men, women and children for profit and power, now there so far up they hide behind lies, still going for profit and power! Oh yeah and kids!
Date: June 23, 2006 04:01PM
I have to say thanks to you, 2769, that was informative =and= exciting to read.
Date: June 29, 2006 02:22AM
your sarcasm seminar is coming along nicely zxz....:~}
Date: June 30, 2006 09:54AM
That's not SARCASM it's memorex! It's real simple I ( Yeah that's me up there, ) went to Catholic school, I would look around at the employees and other students and I would be like, what the fuck! These other kids around me are getting brainwashed with this silliness daily and just saying....... O.K., that's not strength, that's weakness, you must question any authority at any time, now don't go the other way and rebel to much (outwardly) because then they get there way, you may say, Huh! When you rebel to much THEY can see you a mile away, the way you look, act, and feel, you may think this is a free country but that's success for THEM you stick out like a turd in a punch bowl, get it. I don't understand groups that highlight themselves, there done before they get started, again I could go for days, any disciples may email me at p613@dodgeit.com ....... AND getting back to Religious sarcasm read this article (THE TRUTH) [capmag.com] plus check out other stuff at this site, I don't agree with all articles here but that is kind of refreshing, at least these are independent, not all by a couple of people... oh yeah were's that nicey nice guy John Stone, John didn't you read it, everyone else buy it today, email me if you do or don't like it THE 48 LAWS OF POWER - BY ROBERT GREEN it doesn't feed you to much fluff (they do try to sell you on the sinister ways a little, but this is how the World really turns, like it or not). A few more links, your welcome in advance.(5-6 LINKS DENIED BY PLUS613-TOO MANY?) (LINKS FIRST COMMENTS AFTER) ----BLANK---- this link is REAL info, start at the top and click each article one by one AND SMILE but also watch that regular ole car and those people over there (heh heh heh). - Don't get to pumped up about anything because then you will definetely lose your vision, balance and stability. JUST BOW AND SAY......... WE'RE NOT WORTHY, WE'RE NOT WORTHY, oh yeah and throw me your money!!! .... Oh! shit! this is about God............... We were created by God in his own image....does he have a penis.....................does he shit. Eve! that's women for you, greedy traders,well that's what the Jews wanted to teach....(you have to give them some credit). Old Testament Fairytales this friday at Plus613.com your source for REAL information. .cut.......................................contact - email -BETTERBYYOUBETTERTHANME-
Date: June 30, 2006 10:02AM
Did that one big dinausor stomp that one tree and eve got blamed for it? More Friday.
Date: June 30, 2006 10:15AM
-BLANK- = [exitthematrix.dod.net] ....Check out this guys Homepage after you Bookmark this link and study it.
Your Name: 
Subject: