The false "war on terror"

Posted by: aDCBeast [x] - (68.239.105.---)
Date: December 23, 2005 07:41AM
The Bush administration has sold 9-11 as a terrorist attack because americans could not accept calling it a military attack on american soil.

Do not fool yourself or let yourself be fooled by politicians. 9-11 was a miltary attack by poor people. They can't afford multibillion dollar weapons systems. So they improvise to attack goliath. Very effectively.

Americans have grown fat with arrogance. They don't treasure their comfortable existence in this world. Rather than be humble, they force their values on other cultures. No other country forced America to give up the practice of slavery. They must learn on their own to give up antiquated practices as the US with slavery.

Negotiating has proven the only way to stop terrorism throughout history. Someone may win the battle with brute force but usually they lose the war. Sure the war may last centuries however the it is lost. Let's actually learn something here.

Why would anyone want to attack the US ? No people, it is not the lie, that they hate our way of life. Pure fiction. They would love to live in a society that flourishes like ours. History tells us so because they used to flourish like us. So let's not go with juvenile ideas here.

Teaching and allowing 3rd world nations the ability to flourish in the world economy should be the US's goal. It should also be the goal of the US not to steal from these nations. Stealing means buying something from them that they don't know the value of. give them a legit and fair price for their goods. Everyone does not know that diamonds or oil are immensely valuable. Don't fuck them.

Avoid giving monetary aid. Teach them to flourish. They are human. They have pride. Do not treat them as animals and you will be rewarded over and over.
Date: December 23, 2005 07:44AM
Teach them how to successfully participate in the world.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (68.239.105.---)
Date: December 23, 2005 08:24AM
A wonderfully phrased question! Yes, teach; yes, turn your back; or yes, both?
Date: December 23, 2005 10:45PM
Teach 'em to be self sufficient. But that's not "protectionism" and self-sabotage.

Japan shot a lot of the steel we sent over seas to them as part of disaster relief, from what I recall being told as a kid.

But that doesn't make Bush less of an idiot or the rest of the right wing nut jobs less dangerous.
Date: December 23, 2005 10:53PM
Yes Teach ... No Teach

Sorry for the mistake. The setup for this question is a 2 part process.
Date: December 24, 2005 02:22AM
terrorists are pussy's like you!
Date: December 24, 2005 02:56AM
Like this terrorist ?

[www.plus613.com]

Date: December 24, 2005 03:07AM

So far 75% of people think it's a cool idea to create terrorists by not doing the inexpensive and easiest option of teaching poorer countries to flourish.

I guess you all have a death wish or something.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (68.239.105.---)
Date: December 24, 2005 03:37AM
your ass is just full of b.s. statistics to pull out of!
you must have a really huge ass.
Date: December 24, 2005 07:30AM

fossil_digger

Look up bitch. 75-25%.

Date: December 24, 2005 02:44PM
i've said it before and will say it once more for the truly slow, i do not subscribe to bull shit polls, i will however create 1 or 2 for fun
71-11 against now
Date: December 24, 2005 02:46PM
oh sorry make that 72-11! been 11 for 2 weeks now.
WHAT?
Date: December 25, 2005 05:59AM
100% used to think slavery was a good idea. What is your point ?
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (68.239.105.---)
Date: December 25, 2005 06:02AM
found this on craigslist...

The Making of the Enemy, Part Two
The Myth of the Superhuman Enemy

There is purpose behind having enemies, for their existence is the backbone of the corporatists. Indeed, there is a method behind their madness. Having enemies means having control both of fear and hatred of the people, as well as having control of the masses along with their animalistic emotions. Psychology can be manipulated at the push of a few buttons; an entire nation can be mobilized toward war in the time it takes two skyscrapers to be imploded. Nationalism and xenophobia make blind rational thought; ignorance makes deaf the sounds of wisdom.

The use of enemies distracts the minds of the people from their daily lives and chains truth to the dungeons of corporatists and neocons. The silhouette of the enemy helps supply the armies of invasion and occupation, it assists in mobilizing the nation’s economy into perpetual war readiness, and it distracts the people as their treasure is pillaged, just as it demands patience of the citizenry in the face of utter debacle.

The abstract illusion of the unseen enemy forces its disseminators and marketers to put a human face on clandestine evildoers. It is a technique used by the keepers at the gate to personify and insert a sense of reality to a war of fiction, thereby granting human flesh to illusion and cementing the idea of real struggle and real evil in the eyes of the masses. The appearance must be made to exist that the enemy is real, a human being whose evil ways must be stopped, regardless of the consequences.

Yet while the faces are real, the deeds and actions of the enemy’s masterminds are but the stuff of Hollywood legend, making of mere mortals demons of unnatural superhuman strength and ability, seemingly unable to be killed, leading their armies with the intelligence of gods and the leadership of generals. Present in multiple theatres of operation, these evildoers extraordinaire always evade capture, appearing to escape death and injury, as always inflicting damage upon our soldiers. Not even a $25 million bounty on their heads is of benefit to America’s soldiers and mercenaries.
[emperors-clothes.com]

Remember what Herman Goering said during the Nuremburg trials:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

[www.snopes.com]

Finally the words of James Madison sum it all up in one concise sentence.

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.
Date: December 25, 2005 02:53PM
i did'nt think slavery was a good idea, and neither did my ancestors.
we(my family) bought a few but never treated them as slaves, we freed them before anyone else did. we gave them the opportunity to work on the farm or whatever they wanted.
if they worked for us they were paid cash money, just like partners.
we had a very thriving cotton and hay farm in the 1800's to the present, and in the later 1800's oil was introduced to the partnership.
there are people working today that are direct decendants to their forefathers from africa, and they are proud to be who they are and where they came from.
Date: December 25, 2005 02:55PM
maybe you mean 100% of your blind 11?
Date: December 26, 2005 09:54AM
You speak as if you were there, f_d; are you really that old? Just as you can't be held responsible for your forefathers sins, you cannot claim credit for any good they did, so please stop bragging.
Date: December 26, 2005 12:37PM
I liked the story, a little insite..
Date: December 26, 2005 03:05PM
bragging? about my forefathers? nooooo.
stating that my whole family including myself are not racists and very compassionate to the suffering of others.....yes.
i will never be old, just wiser.
i'm only 42, is that old? i hope you don't think so, because you will be that age too some day.
my family history is VERY well documented through documents and stories passed dowm through the family.
sometimes i wished i lived in a more simple time as my grt. grt. grt grandfather did.
Date: December 30, 2005 05:30PM

fossil_digger

Your whole family is without 1 racist ? sure dude.
Date: December 31, 2005 06:09AM

Looks like people on this site think we should be teaching 3rd world nations how to flourish rather let them fester into a terrorist state.

Glad they are smarter than you FOSSIL_CRAPPER
Date: December 31, 2005 10:59AM
aDCBeast is still a dumb shit
Date: January 01, 2006 06:53AM

Anonymous@203115

And I am still smarter than you. What does that say ?
Date: January 02, 2006 12:49AM
oops you attacked me so by your rules i'm right!
neh neh neh neh neh neh

and yes there is not 1 racist in my family, and never has been! ! !
Date: January 17, 2006 12:06PM
The idiots that have voted "not to teach" 3rd world nations how to flourish are fostering terrorism. Smooth.
Date: January 17, 2006 02:05PM
...and the idiots who think votes on here really reflect anyone's true opinions are too gullible for their own good. Most people vote whichever way they think will best wind up Beast and fossil_digger - just look at some of the other polls!
Date: January 18, 2006 05:10AM
no need in "winding me up."

beast is kinda fun to wind up though, but he's too predictable.

as for the voting..... it's good for the 613 world of arguements...whatever that's worth.

it's not like any polls mean shit!

thanks for playing though
Date: February 18, 2006 06:53AM

80% believe the US should create more generations of terrorists.

Smooth.
Date: July 15, 2006 05:22AM
i'm real interested to get jordan1st's comments and feelings on the situation.

speak up bro.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (68.202.119.---)
Date: November 26, 2006 01:04PM
The war in Iraq has now lasted longer than the U.S. involvement in the war that President Bush's father fought in, World War II. As of Sunday, the conflict in Iraq has raged for three years and just over eight months.

Only the Vietnam War (eight years, five months), the Revolutionary War (six years, nine months), and the Civil War (four years), have engaged America longer.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: