Posted by: Tiw [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: November 27, 2005 08:20AM
There seems to be a lot of racism on this site. Is this because you were taught your racism and are carrying it on without thinking about it or have you formed your own opinions?

Please note I do not mean any offence to anyone by this thread.
Date: November 27, 2005 08:28AM
I know I didn't include all racial groups as I was restricted to the number of choices but I hope this gives an idea.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: November 27, 2005 11:12PM
glad to see the majority of us say, all the same. who thinks the asians and whites are superior and why?
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: November 28, 2005 04:46AM
there is only one race...
the human race.
Posted by: zxz555 [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: November 29, 2005 08:00PM
I do not believe the poll results. This place is full to brimming with arseholes who have lots to say against non-whites. But where are they now?
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: November 29, 2005 08:04PM
If the white race is not superior then why are all other races compaired to it? DUH!
Date: November 30, 2005 06:29AM
Remember this words at "Add an image to the Album".

Just a few rules :
Nothing too dodgy. If you wouldn't show your mother don't upload it. Illegal disgusting indecent images are RIGHT out.
No more of this racist garbage! We are not the KKK.

onece more.
[www.plus613.com]
white,black,yellow and others are all same "human".
Date: November 30, 2005 08:52AM
I have noticed that minority groups make more of an issue out of colour than around 99% of whites I know. I also know that part of the cause of racism in the UK is because it is seen that the government favours foreign people to us.
Date: November 30, 2005 08:53AM
In case you were wonderig though, I voted that all 'races' should be equal, the only difference different people are those they create for themselves.
Date: December 01, 2005 04:18PM
Whites are superior!Niggers stink,steal,put on airs(drive a caddy,owned by 4 or 5 other niggers).I've seen many nigglets on bicycles act like they are going to pull in front of a white persons car,then laugh.All of them will do anything they can do yo try to get one over on whitey.They even eat shit(innards,gizzards,etc.) that whites wouldn't touch.I've worked with a few that were pretty nice at work,but after work they go back to their niggerish ways.
Date: December 02, 2005 12:44AM
Anonymous@233146
Are you KKK?
Posted by: alterego [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: February 07, 2006 12:17AM
I call someone a nigger the same as I call them a fat cunt or a bitch. It's a derogatory adjective and I don't see it as racist. Colour is as good a way to distinguish someone as their size, speech or even fashion. There is only one race as has been said before but I think the colloquial meaning of racism is prejudice. You can't say that ALL blacks are looters, or ALL Jews are tight, or ALL Americans are fat. It's just not true and I for one would like to live in a world without prejudice.
Posted by: woberto [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: February 07, 2006 12:20AM
If an Indian taxi driver cuts me off and I say "Fuck you, you curry munching cunt!"..? That doesn't mean I hate Indians, it just means I hate that particular person and that is how I choose to express it smiling smiley
Date: February 07, 2006 09:51PM
Much of the 'racism' in the UK is down to the 'do-gooders' who take offense on behalf of minority groups who weren't offended in the first place.
Posted by: woberto [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: February 08, 2006 07:59AM
As I saw on a documentary the other night, there is more genetic variation between two seemingly identical house flys that there is between all of the human "races". Humans really are all of one genetic race so the dictionary definition of race needs a revised to reflect this. The biggest change between Africans, Europeans, Indians & Asians is geographical. Read a book by Dr Jared M Diamond called Guns, Germs & Steel. It was released in 1997 but there is a NatGeo documentary out recently.
Posted by: destructor [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: February 25, 2006 03:54AM
Unfortunately race exists, there are 100s of different species of flies in one particular climate, that is why scientists say there are billions of different species of insects undiscoverred in the rainforest becuase they can literally walk into a wild area of the amazon and trap hundreds of undiscoverred moths, mosquitoes and beetles. Haplotypes have been identified which allow forensic scientists to find the race of a person through his/her dna, they can do the same just by looking at the shape of the skull as much as they can tell the age, weight and gender. Race isn't skin deep.

Guns, Germs and Steel is correct for the most part, but any further claims about whites being instinctively evil are false. Whites are just as evil as mongoloids and negroids, it is just that whites are more intelligent and thus better at it. The Chinese spent 1000s of years in peace and development under a despotism as ruthless as the Spanish in the 16th century (the idea that the chinese chose never to expand and invade others out of kindness is nonsense), yet they never set sail north along the coast just to see what was on the other side of the bering strait, they never constructed cannons to defend themselves against encoraching threats and they never even came close to enterring the industrial revolution or developping rational sciences.

By no means are they stupid, negroes are stupid (as their ancestors did not have to deal with an ice age and only had to compete with each other, which is why they have certain social qualities and are more aggressive), mongoloids are uncreative rice pickers and trap layers, in the wild they wouldn't stalk deer with their brothers like a pack of wolves and let off an arrow or throw a spear, they would dig a hole and fill it with punji sticks. Caucasians include both whites and arabs, whites who competed with the neanderthals and lived in ice age europe were perhaps the true whites and some of their traits live on, though as the ice age came to a close the more populous arab populations migrated west and mixed with these whites to create the wide range of straight and crooked noses you get in the mediteranean and central europe today. In effect many of the achievements of whites and arabs can be attributed to our brain size and our behaviour with minor differences.

I am sure many racists and liberals are going to say "hey wait a minute..", well, these are the facts. What should we make of them?

I think the answer is eugenics, obviously there are some nordic whites dimmer than jungle negroes, so we should not discard those few negroes who excel on the basis of their haplotypes. However we must acknowledge the risk that these people will be passing on negro genes to their children and we will just have to leave it to them to decide whether their superiority is worth the risk to pass on or whether they should just leave it. This isn't a weak decision, since such a person as Emeagwali would be intelligent enough to make the decision we could be sure it was in safe hands. I don't think intelligent negroes have some perverse desire to ignore facts or to preserve their race, they just want to give their children intelligence and avoid committing the crime of giving them inferior genes like the rest of us intelligent people.
Posted by: destructor [x] - (82.37.84.---)
Date: February 25, 2006 03:54AM
Oh and I voted personal merits to reflect my eugenics.
Posted by: elkello69 [x] - (24.140.129.---)
Date: December 10, 2013 06:33AM
if it aint white it aint right WHITE POWER! we must controll the increasing scumbag non white population give them all obama phones and welfare everyone knows non whites are too stupid and lazy to work anyway then if they get out of line we take away their welfare and obama phones
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: