Posted by: straightedge [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 18, 2005 04:42AM
George Bush is dead. He was just declared dead at a D.C. hospital after being shoT tHree tImes after Stepping off of hIS presidentiAl heLIcoptEr. He died three hours later. The shooter was caught shortly afterwards, and has been identified as member of the radical anarchist group Black Bloc. The first lady was also shot and killed as she followed her husband.
Posted by: cletus [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 18, 2005 05:38AM
If this is true, why isn't it all over the news??
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 18, 2005 08:01AM
He is thinking of George Clinton from the funkadelics.
Date: April 18, 2005 02:26PM
Thats not funny, the world can =not=afford to lose George Clinton. Who is the Bush guy? Is he a famous weed grower?
Date: April 18, 2005 11:53PM
Read the capital letters, guys: THIS IS A LIE
Posted by: straightedge [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 19, 2005 05:14AM
thanks for finally realizing that!
Posted by: stussy_demon [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 19, 2005 11:14AM
shame it isn't true...it would do the whole world a favour
Date: April 19, 2005 03:23PM
yeah it is a shame it is not true...the sack of shit should die or leave office.
Date: April 19, 2005 07:35PM
You guys should be careful. It is a crime to threaten the life of a united states president or even suggest it.
Date: April 19, 2005 07:59PM
Anonymous@13832 posted on April 19, 2005, 2:35 pm
You guys should be careful. It is a crime to threaten the life of a united states president or even suggest it.

Hm. It's not a crime where I live. Even for US citizens, there are 1st Amendment rights that protect free speech; "suggesting" it is not the same as actually killing the president.

Article [I.] (See Note 13)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Happy hunting.

By the way, I'd shoot him in a trice.

With a spud gun.

tongue sticking out smiley
Date: April 20, 2005 06:10AM
United States Code
Section 871. Threats against President and successors to the Presidency

(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in
the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter
carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document
containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict
bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the
President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the
order of succession to the office of President of the United
States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully
otherwise makes any such threat against the President,
President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order
of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect,
shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five
years, or both.
(b) The terms ''President-elect'' and ''Vice President-elect'' as
used in this section shall mean such persons as are the apparent
successful candidates for the offices of President and Vice
President, respectively, as ascertained from the results of the
general elections held to determine the electors of President and
Vice President in accordance with title 3, United States Code,
sections 1 and 2. The phrase ''other officer next in the order of
succession to the office of President'' as used in this section
shall mean the person next in the order of succession to act as
President in accordance with title 3, United States Code, sections
19 and 20.

Date: April 20, 2005 06:30PM
Anonymous@13832 posted on April 20, 2005, 1:10 am
United States Code

Please show how the US code applies to me as I sit here in the UK?

?

Thought not.

It's a free country, after all..

smiling smiley
Date: April 21, 2005 01:30AM
9428 it applies to you because the U.S & the U.K have extradition treaties,If your posting is turned over to the F.B.I they will investigate your dumb ass.You can take that to the bank.
Posted by: craig [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 21, 2005 05:13AM
I'd have to side w/ 225152 on this one, You think Bush even sees boundaries?
Date: April 21, 2005 07:15AM
Just for kicks and because some of you are fucking morons I have sent this url, this thread and a copy of this page to the U.S.Secret Service and the F.B.I. Expect a knock on your doors very soon if they don't kick them in first. I don't expect either to be long in coming. It is highly likely that agents are already heading your way and and are in contact with the local authorities in your area as I type this.

I just recently read a story about a 13 year old Dutch moron who made similar comments about Bush online. Guess what? He was shortly paid a visit by the U.S. Secret Service and the local authorities. He was in deep shit and wound up being banned from using a computer for 25 years! Let us know how your visits turn out if you can ever get back on the internet! You are dumbass fucking morons and for those in the U.K., for God's sake brush your fucking yellow teeth!

People as dumb as some of you stupid fucks don't even deserver the right to own a computer. I hope you enjoyed it while you could!
Posted by: John_Bull [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: April 21, 2005 12:26PM
I can't see how any of the above comments could possibly be interpreted as a =threat=, unless the FBI have such a tenuous grasp of the English language as you, 1121. Whilst not necessarily agreeing with the opinions expressed, I thought that the American constitution supported the right of individuals to have and to express such opinions, whether or not you (or the FBI) agree with them.
As for your final comments....well, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Date: April 22, 2005 04:57AM
I was just saying to be careful with what you say about the president. Going just a little bit further could be considered a crime. This day and age they don't take that kind of thing lightly. For example freedom of speech does not apply when you yell the builidng is on fire in a crowded theater. Or insighting a riot.
Date: April 22, 2005 08:23AM
I like that comment. Shows =insight=.
Date: April 27, 2005 03:22PM
that was brain dead dough,dough the jerk got on t.v and said the reason energy cost were so high was we(meaning the U.S)are consuming 17% more engrgy---DUH! well we have 17% + more illegal immigrants there DUB YA.go figure.AND to think I voted for the Idiot,but what other choice did I have? either a dumb ass or a total dumb ass some choice HUH!?
Posted by: Rogerio [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: May 01, 2005 11:23PM
under the consititution of the United States of America it is my god given right to shoot people who piss me off. Considering this it it is surprising that shootings in America are not higher considering the amount of people the US are pissed off at.. the rest of the world.
Posted by: DCBeast [x] - (66.245.19.---)
Date: August 17, 2005 08:39AM
What flamers think this is a threat against the President ? It is a fictional story of a PAST event. If it is untrue then it is untrue. To make it more than that is childish BS. Fucking pussies.

Some of you idiots amaze me with your childish attempts to exert power over someone over the internet. LOL!
Date: September 02, 2005 06:47PM
I wish
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: