Posted by: Bob [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 20, 2005 01:47PM
Isn't anyone getting just a little tired of the endless arguing over America? It's pretty fucking boring when both sides come out with the exact same arguments, facts etc. every single time. No-one has ever come up with an original arguement for or against america in ages. Give it a break guys, America isn't perfect we all know that but neither is any other country. Why not fight about why it's the same people who upload pics to get reactions out of you ie. 'Why did we elect him', 'pray for innocent victims of war'. Don't take the bait! The only reason people upload these pics is to get you pissed off. Don't give them the pleasure and ignore them.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 20, 2005 06:13PM
The problem is that the Republicans are wrong, have been wrong and will ALWAYS BE wrong. The United States is subject to the same laws of social and economic Darwinism that is the extreme Right Wing's bread and butter, same as every other upstart nation since the beginning of time. But the United States is unique in that from the very FRIGGING get go, it had built in protections (improvements ongoing) to allow the common, NON TRUSTFUNDED, AVERAGE citizen a shot at securing a better future for him/herself and his/her family and to limit oppression from the government AND FROM BUSINESS ,which is quickly becoming the NEW government or NEO-FEUDALISM. (See: "I'm your king!" r. "How can you tell?" r."'e 'asn't go shit 'all 'o'er 'im." )

Now that a significant portion of the population, (immigrants, white trash depression great grandbabies, YES MINORITIES, AND YOU AND I, have "moved on up to the east side" as it were, there is an insidious movement afoot to change the nature of the game to an ARISTORCRACY. Yuck Foo, Charlie, Thank you very much.
Jeffersonian ideals got us here, and they'll take us any fucking where else we need to go, even if it means you don't get to have 8 vacation homes and a stable of rent-a-whores, while you vent your spleen over the "awfulness" of Bill Clinton.

Do I presume too much? It is the coin of the realm, in which I've had to live most of my adult life. You Infantile, Neo-Con Jackasses.
Date: March 20, 2005 06:48PM
It seems that many people have "small man's syndrome" when it comes to discussing the U.S. Like common school yard bullies, they try to point out all the things wrong with the U.S, in attempt to draw attention away from all the things wrong with their own country. Like Bob said, there are no perfect countries in this world. Interesting though, that so many people the world over continue to try to move to the U.S., despite our imperfect president, overweight bodies, rampant homosexuality, and "inbred, backhills" ways.
Date: March 20, 2005 08:37PM
I'M glad liberals believe in abortion,they should practice it,maybe they will become extinct in years to come. abortion,gay right,aids. yea! let's hear it for liberalism.
Posted by: a2s [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 20, 2005 10:24PM
England probably isn't too far behind America in the (lack of) world popularity stakes, yet just like you lot we still get fucking hundreds of thousands of immigrants making their way over here every year to take advantage of our ultra-liberal benefits and social security system, and have our ultra-liberal politicians fight for their rights to get a free house, car, and whatever the fuck else they want. These people will quite happily bitch about what a shit country it is and how they hate English people, yet at the same time it's native English taxpayers (people who can actually be arsed to go to work) who are funding their lifestyle. It makes me fucking sick, but it's strangely comforting to know that America suffers the same. At least I know I'm not suffering alone, although it remains to be seen whether your Mexicans are any better than our Bosnians...
Date: March 21, 2005 03:45AM
*15466*: Yeh, people come to America...to make money. Notice how they don't adopt our cultural practices. No, they keep their own culture because ours is so boring. All that sitcom shit people keep mouth-farting about all the time. In terms of rating empires, this one has past it's prime and is barely offering anything more to humanity beyond technological innovation. So much for education and actual working democracy. *10110*: I certainly hope those Jeffersonian Ideals actually can help us. There's going to have to be a helluva lot more organizing out here among the Many before we can take the reins back from these Greed-Lust(TM) Corporate Baldheads.
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 21, 2005 10:50AM
In fact I stopped long time ago arguing against america, an thos pictures and comments I posted concerning recent facts happened in Iraq were not meant to be there to offend anyone or to bash America. I admit that in some comments I expressed my disappointement for what happened, but I do not think this is offensive, and if people find offensive disappointement and serach for truth, then this is only their problem.
Perhaps some comments I posted were not exactly "calm" but people should understand that the context sometimes may influence the "style" of what we write, present or state. Hoever then I published I very neutral and friendly post, were I limited myself to report facts, without commenting, and asking for other people to add other fact. The post was: [www.plus613.com]
the only answers I got (apart from one) were only offenses.

What I would like to say is that I agree, ok, stop bashing america, but I would also like americans to stop bashing whoever has at anytime expressed different opinions, or reported facts seen from other points of view. As I have never offended american, I would like them to stop offending me.... I am not even sure that the ones offendinge are americans, because they usually write in anonymous forms.

Ah, one last thing: if one is against wars in general (maybe with exceptions), doesn't mean that he/she is against USA
Date: March 21, 2005 04:22PM
FUCK AMERICA!!!! Now you all get pissed off because of 11 letters. Get a life.
Posted by: a2s [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 21, 2005 09:32PM
It's actually 15- without those 4 exclamation marks your words would mean nothing to me, but with them, well that's a different story. I'm going to spend the rest of this minute hunting you down like the dog that you are. I'm so angry I could almost use some blue language. You and your liberal usage of exclamation marks have caused me seconds of anguish. It will probably take me more than 3 minutes to forget this.
Date: March 23, 2005 02:31AM
IDLE WORDS.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: