Facts Of Immigration (UK)

Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 15, 2005 07:13AM
Yes, I am one of them, and I enjoy the thought that scum like you will be soon begging for bread in the streets. That will be your chance to fight for a change (in your miserable life). I might help you with a penny if you are lucky, anonymous 225149.
Posted by: stussy_demon [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 15, 2005 09:24AM
Let me educate all idiots that think I am racist and not just someone pointing out the OBVIOUS negatives that come with allowing so many 'free ride' 'crime' illegal immigrants into the country....here is a recent example...

It was announced last night on the national news that Nottingham City police force have addmitted the recent growth in gun crime and drug related crime has lead to as many as 30 unsolved murders and there aren't the resources and man power to investigate these. 'Foreign' detectives are having to be drafted in from neighbouring counties like Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire etc; this obviously helps weakens the police forces in those areas too.
Drug dealing, and especially crack dealing is bad...we all know that but...it happens. Every city in England has the same problem, every city has to deal with it, ignore it or fight it. Here is the problem Nottingham is faced with:
Drug dealers have been operating for years in areas or patches of the city. You will never be able to rid this problem but can try and prevent it. The majority of the unsolved murders (including a 14 year old girl shot at random and for no apparent reason while walking home from the 'Goose Fair'), are drug related and through gang warfare.
Here is my angle on this, and confirmed again on tv last night.
The Chief of Nottingham police stated that the sudden infux of legal & illegal immigrants has caused a dramatic rise in drug and gun related crime...why? Here are his reasons. The indigenous drug dealers have rarely used guns in the past to protect their patch (why would you need a gun if no-one else has a gun), but the immigrants are now getting in on the drug scene and are prepared to use guns to protect their territory hence the original dealers are now having to use guns too. Nottingam is now nicknamed 'Gun City' and due to these bastards introducing the shit. Probably arrived illegally, and even if not, realised there is more to made through crime. A beating from fists usually results in a hospital visit...a gun shot however results in a pine box.
Now ask me and yourself if you are in favour of illegal immigrats...the ones that have no respect for our country, no plans to work or pay tax, the ones that deal in crack/fake passports/guns....we have enough of this shit already but a lot of immigrants have added to the problem and brought guns with it.

Here is the artical related to the young girl shot.

THE mother of Danielle Beccan, the schoolgirl killed yards from her home in a drive-by shooting, told yesterday how she cradled her dying daughter in her arms at the scene of the attack.

Paula Platt said her last words to her daughter were "Come back to us - I will be waiting for you". Shortly afterwards, the 14-year-old died in hospital of a gunshot wound in the chest.

Mrs Platt, 32, said she had been left feeling numb by her daughter’s death after the shooting in the St Ann’s area of Nottingham on Saturday night.

Danielle was returning from the city’s annual Goose Fair with a group of friends when she was hit by one of several shots fired from a passing gold-coloured car.

The first news of the shooting came from Danielle’s friends who had gone with her to the fair. They ran to the family home and told Mrs Platt of the shooting.

"I grabbed my shoes and ran out of the door, even though I didn’t know where I was going," she said. "She was lying on the floor. I could see a bullet hole in her top.

"I knelt down beside her and she was closing her eyes. I told her to stay awake and keep conscious.

"She said she felt like she was dying. I said, ‘Just stay awake, stay awake’."

Danielle was conscious in hospital, said Mrs Platt, and managed to talk to her mother before she was taken into the resuscitation room, where she died.

"I spoke to her just before she went back into ‘resus’," said Mrs Platt. "I said, ‘I love you’. She said, ‘I love you too, mum’. I said, ‘Come back to us - I will be waiting for you’. She said, ‘I will, but I can’t talk. I’m in too much pain’.

"Those were the last words she said to me."

Nearly a week after the shooting, Mrs Platt said: "I just feel numb. There are no words that can describe how I feel.

"If you take the worst you could feel and multiply it by a million, it would not even come close."

Mrs Platt paid tribute to her "bright and beautiful" daughter who had a love of music and art, and she blamed poor parenting and society’s failures for what she described as gun crime spinning "out of control" in this country.

She said: "She was an amazing child. She was a typical teenager. Everybody has said how polite she was, bright and beautiful. She was a very bright girl.

"I always knew she could have touched the world. I never expected her to impact on the world like this."

The grieving mother branded her daughter’s killers "evil scum".

She said: "They have taken my beautiful child’s life. She is in a refrigerator in a morgue.

"They are not people. They are wicked, evil scum. Human beings do not behave like that.

"I bet they are still sleeping, walking, talking, laughing, breathing. My child is doing none of those things. That is why I am so angry.

"Every time they look in the mirror, I want Danielle’s face to look up at them."

Nottingham has seen an explosion of drug and gun crime in recent years. The situation is so bad that even the local chief constable, Steve Green, has said police were being swamped by gun and drug crime in the city.

Meanwhile, four of the five men arrested in connection with the killing of Danielle were released without charge yesterday.

Nottinghamshire detectives have been granted a 36-hour extension by magistrates to continue questioning the fifth man.

Detectives said they were still unable to explain why Danielle, or her friends, might have been targeted by gunmen, and they fear she was the victim of a random attack.

Posted by: TitsAreNice [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 15, 2005 04:23PM
I see racist. RACIST RACIST RACIST. BLABLABLA RACIST BLABLABLABLA RACIST. Racist worse than human. Go wank over your pics of hitler.
Posted by: toonigel [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 15, 2005 04:50PM
Stussy is not racist. The thoughts and views are backed up by facts. Fuck off the lot of you having a pop. Because the UK is well run, orderly and a pleasant place to be, bad behaviour sticks out. One murder catches the attention of the whole country. Just because other parts of the world are not like this does not make us racist when we object to changes to the fabric of our society.
Posted by: John_Bull [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 15, 2005 05:22PM
TitsAreNice illustrates my earlier point. He's clearly one of those hysterical PC types who try to stifle all reasonable debate by childishly repetitive shouts of "racist".
Posted by: dub_kingdom [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 16, 2005 07:13PM
stussy demon, I don´t dare question your judgement because I don´t live there? Go fuck yourself you cunt. I lived in the UK all my life until a couple of years ago and coming from Scotland I know exactly what it is like to be a minority in a country run by English racists who take and take and fuck you over. Where the fuck do you think Scotlands oil revenue has been going for the last forty fucking years? Westminster. And if you tried living outside of anally retarded England you would see that Scotland should be as rich as Norway (same population size and sources of revenue etc) but it´s a poor country with high poverty rates because of you shites south of the border.

I know all to well what it is to live in the UK, that´s one reason why I left. Fucking class system, public schools and secret handshake organisataions and assholes who think being born somewhere makes them special. Look into your ancestry, I´m not suggesting that you´re half Albanian, just that your mother fucked a beast from the depths of hell. Albanians and Nigerians are twice the person you´ll ever be. Cunt. Oh yeah, nearly forgot to mention, I know someone who lives in Nottingham and talk to her regularly and what you read in the papers is BNP propaganda. Use your fucking head and don´t believe the hype.

It used to be the Irish who were the tabloid scapegoats, now we know the evidence was corrupt and they were falsely imprisoned it is immigrants who are being demonised instead.

You want to try being an immigrant before you judge these people, you find out a lot of new things about how irrationally people can react to you just because you moved house once.
Date: March 16, 2005 07:26PM
And before the Irish it was Pakistanis and Indians who were the target, back in the 1960s. It goes on and on.

Spread a little love and let your blessing go round,
Place your feet on higher ground,
Herbalize your love and let your blessing touch down,
Give some love to someone who will feel it.

-Sizzla & Luciano
Date: March 16, 2005 08:35PM
If those last two messages aren't racist, what is?
Date: March 16, 2005 11:14PM
I feel sorrow for the woman & family of the 14 year old girl but there are better ways to deal with the problem than calling them names.If it had been my daughter I would leave a string of killings against the guilty groups that would be talked about for decades.First plan each killing far in advance,tell no one no matter how close,know each targets weakness,use an untraceable weapon,buy far in advance & far from town,make random kills,remember they started it and showed no remorse for your daughter.the old testament says an eye for an eye,touth for a tooth.
Posted by: TitsAreNice_ [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 16, 2005 11:25PM
Well done Dub Kingdom! First sensible comments I've heard on this discussion. If you go back in time you will find that a long time ago there was lots of Celts running around Britain who killed each other over land and generally didn't do very much. Then over the centuries the Romans came in and took over and gave you cities, sanitation and culture. Once they left you were then taken over a few centuries later by the Vikings from norway. They settled in your land and founded such cites as York. After the Vikings there came the Normans from France. They took over the country built many castles and ruled as kings for many years. So if you think of yourself as British you must be descended from Italians, Norwegians and FRENCH. Wasn't it the British who emmigrated to Africa, India, Pakistan in the first place? If you can go over there take peoples land and call it home I welcome all the people from there that want to come over here. Payback for all the shit Britain did to them.
Posted by: stussy_demon [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 17, 2005 01:39AM
I might as well talk to a brick. You havn't heard a word i've said. Fucking Scottish racist. Since when did the acient history come into this...that is done, was, cannot be changed...now is the issues I'm talking about. Nothing wrong with Africans, Indians etc....if they fucking work instead of sponging off my fucking tax. You pair of twats. Get a grip.
Date: March 17, 2005 09:19AM
Oh and 'TitsAreNice'...are you American...nuff said, unwanted British & Irish sperm. No worthwhile history or culture, just black slavery, KKK, and civil war. Oh sorry there was the Wright Brothers.
Date: March 17, 2005 10:42AM
Calm down, Stussy: it's obvious that these two are morons, and I realised long ago that it's pointless to argue with a fool, particularly a fool with a closed mind; all they can do is shout meaningless rubbish to try to stifle sensible debate. Most people will realise that Britons rarely object to (legal) immigrants who are prepared to work and accept our way of life, and we don't have any problems with our very mixed ancestry. TisAreNice should reflect on how easy the US government makes it for immigrants - and what the native Americans thought about the arrival of his ancestors.
....and you can find an excuse for just about anything in the Old Testament.
Date: March 17, 2005 04:20PM
I love it when racists slap each others backs and congratulate themselves as if that makes them right. We don't give a shit if YOU think you are racist or not because your opinion means fuck all. Go join the BNP an talk about your racist shit.
Date: March 17, 2005 04:20PM
(oh and I suck cock)
Date: March 17, 2005 06:11PM
Which proves the point quite nicely - you don't give a shit about anyone else's views, or even bother to listen to them, because you are completely lacking in tolerance,which makes you the racist...and we'd much prefer it if you would keep your disgusting habits to yourself. It's an interesting thought that those who preach tolerance and inclusivity are seldom willing to tolerate or include anyone who disagrees with them.
Date: March 17, 2005 06:17PM
that wasn´t me who posted those last two comments from the username *dub kingdom*. Someone else is using my name & if you thought about it I am unlikely to add "oh and I suck cock" to a post. John Bull you are gullible and too easily mislead. Read my other comments and see if the ones above fit with my usual sharp and intelligent wit, they don´t.
Date: March 17, 2005 06:43PM
It must have been your trademark charm and modesty that misled me.
Posted by: the_real_dub [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 17, 2005 07:19PM
Why thanks, I didn´t know you cared. You seem like a proper dick though.
Date: March 17, 2005 07:42PM
Few people object to immigrants who will work and pay taxes and help their familys.stussy,John bull talk about the dead beats,slackers who try to sell drugs and get welfare more or less the scum of the earth,they seem to always have a computer and have three things in common.they all Eat,shit & squawk.
Date: March 17, 2005 07:58PM
If one would just go to several of the websites that have facts & the figures to back up what impact Illegal immigrants have on the economy of both America & Great Britain instead of just scratching their ass & shooting off at the mouth they just might learn a thing or two.try these 2 websites [www.fairus.org] and [www.freerepublic.com] of coarse there are countless other sites.try typing in illegal immigrants effect on Great Britain or do the same for America.
Date: March 17, 2005 10:08PM
if my job hadn't been taken away by a immigrant meaning I have to work twice as much hours at McDonalds I would
Posted by: animus [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 17, 2005 10:20PM
Facts and figures? I'm =sure= that all those sites are statiscally correct and politically unbiased. I must go now, to shoot that pig that just flew past my window.
Posted by: animus [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 17, 2005 10:22PM
Whoops! =statistically=!
Date: March 18, 2005 09:50PM
animus you must be an immigrant. If you change your handle to numbnut's it would fit your mentality.
Posted by: Pieter [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 19, 2005 12:10AM
I EAT IMMIGRANT PUSSY. IT'S TASTY
Date: March 23, 2005 02:42AM
An to think Germany is up to old tricks again first the jews in WWII now the immigrants in 2005.I guess the immigrants have taken the jews place.then and now unemployment is high now England follows in Germanys footsteps,nobody wants illegal immigrants ok aids virus step up to the plate let's stop the population explosion in it's tracts.
Date: March 24, 2005 01:29AM
www.boydgraves.com read it/enough said. bye
Posted by: pieweisel [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 25, 2005 09:58PM
todays new word for your vocabulary is YGGDRASIL=the great ash tree that holds together Earth,Heaven & Hell now go to the website to find out more a must read for European-American people [home.ddc.net] if this does not work try [www.yggdrasil.net] happy reading TiW,stussy,ETC.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: