Facts Of Immigration (UK)

Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 07, 2005 08:37PM
Net migration into the UK has averaged 157,000 a year over the last 6 years.

The UK’s population is projected to rise by 6.1 million from 2003 to 2031 – 5.2 million (84%) of this rise is due to immigration.[2] That’s equivalent to a city the size of Portsmouth every year, or 5 cities the size of Birmingham over the 28 year period, needing to be built because of immigration

59,000 new homes will be required in England each year for the next 17 years for immigrants

In 2003 12.2 million non-EU nationals arrived in the UK

In Inner London 55% of all births are to foreign-born mothers

70% of net international migration is to London. In recent years a net 100,000 migrants a year have been arriving in London and there has been a net movement of 100,000 existing residents from London to the rest of the UK

The cost of running the Immigration and Nationality Department of the Home Office rose from £300 million in 1998-1999 to 1.9 billion in 2003-4. Legal aid costs of £170m a year are additional

England is one of the most densely populated countries in the world. It has nearly twice the population density of Germany, 4 times that of France and 12 times that of the USA

Since 1997 about 308,000 asylum seekers have been refused permission to stay here but only 72,000 have been recorded as having been removed from the UK

And those with families whose claims have failed continue to receive benefits worth an average of £15,000 a year tax free
Posted by: anonymous [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 07, 2005 08:39PM
The UK has experienced higher levels of both inward and outward international migration in recent years than previously. Migration into the country increased from 265,000 in 1993 to 513,000 in 2002. Out-migration also increased over the period, but to a lesser extent – from 266,000 in 1993 to 359,000 in 2002.

As a result, net international migration increased over the decade. In 1993, the UK experienced a small net outflow of migrants. Net inflows were recorded in each year from 1994 onwards. These increased in the late 1990s to 172,000 in 2001, but fell slightly to 153,000 in 2002.

Over the decade to 2002, 3.9 million people entered the country as migrants and 2.8 million left, giving a net inflow of over one million people. In contrast, during the years 1983 to 1992, 2.4 million people entered the country and 2.2 million left, a net in-migration of 240,000. In the previous decade (1973 to 1982) there was an overall net outflow of 430,000 people from the UK.

The recent increases in net international migration to the UK mean that migration became much more important in determining the country's population change in the late 1990s. In 2002, and each of the three preceding years, international migration contributed approximately 80 per cent of the UK's annual population increase.

In 2002, 125,000 people migrated from the UK to the European Union (EU), compared with 89,000 who migrated from the EU to the UK. This gives a net outflow of 36,000 to the EU. There was a net inflow of 69,000 from the Commonwealth, and a net inflow of 120,000 from countries other than the EU or the Commonwealth

Around a half of the people migrating into and out of the UK in 2002 were aged between 25 and 44. Although the proportions of both in-migrants and out-migrants in this age group were very similar, there was a net inflow of 69 thousand in this age group because the total number of in-migrants was greater than the number of out-migrants.

A much higher proportion of out-migrants than in-migrants were aged between 45 and state pension age, resulting in a net outflow of 22,000 in this age group. Conversely, a higher proportion of in-migrants than out-migrants were aged 15 to 24, and there was a large net inflow of 93,000 people in this age group.

In total, both in-migrants and out-migrants were slightly more likely to be male than female, with males making up around 55 per cent of both the inflows and outflows.
Date: March 07, 2005 09:08PM
...and these are only the ones we know about.
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 07, 2005 10:23PM
Read my link "Better off out" from the links page on here, it is very interesting! I wonder what the similar pages for countries like France, Germany and Spain would be like, I expect they would show their interests lie outside of the EU like ours are but we are all being lied to.
Date: March 07, 2005 10:42PM
By the year 1801, the official census showed a British population of 16 million: by 1851 it showed a population of 27 million. The country paid the price for its massive industrialization with the creation of urban slums. Millions of Britons fled the country as a result, and emigration to the colonies resulted - more than 200,000 per year during the 1880s alone. Most went to North America, although a considerable proportion went to Australia and New Zealand as well. Despite this, the population of Britain continued to increase to almost 41 million by 1911.
Date: March 08, 2005 08:43AM
I don't believe it when the government tells us the lies that we need more immigrants. I am not racist though and have nothing against controlled immigration (I have foreign born friends) but I don't believe we need the influx.
Date: March 08, 2005 11:57AM
The U.S is fast catching up to england tiw,everywhere you look you have an illegal mexican,try going to an emergency room,think you were in mexico and guess who will foot the bill? OH! look it's Hernando fresh in from mexico,fake green card,fake social security number but hernando has it covered when he get's your job,he carries 5 dependents no taxes there hernando,hernando will help mr. farmer. send alot of the money back to mexico so maria & all the kids,big fat rosa and her family can all slip in the U.S. Next we have a baby(at taxpayers expense)then the kid is a U.S citizen and nobody can be sent back to mexico.
Posted by: penis_sucks [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 08, 2005 04:30PM
you might not like foreign immigrants but most nurses/doctors/cleaners/sweat shop workers in europe have been born in Asia or Africa. The NHS would not be able to operate at all (nevermind at an accepable level compared to now) without foreign immigrant workers. I agree we don't need a huge influx of immigrants but the tabloid papers are baltently racist or sensationalist in their coverage of immigration. Where has the 'millions' of Polish people gone? They stayed in Poland! There never was going to be a flood of eastern europeans to UK as papers suggested. We need skilled foreign workers but not the unskilled economic migrants.
Date: March 08, 2005 08:43PM
PENIS_SUCKS who has fed you mind with this bullshit? let the country that raised the motherfuckers keep & feed the motherfuckers.let's see three mexican familes,one house,paper and clothes crammed into the former window pains,plenty of beer for jose & hector,HEY! check out hectors new lowrider,man that sound system is boss,check out that set of rims,hector,hector come get little gizelle she bruised her big toe we need to get her to the emergency room,mr. hector gonzales do you have insurance--- me no comprendo.
Posted by: Rogerio [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 10, 2005 12:34AM
225128 you were one of those people who got the herp from sex with Mexican man weren't you? don't feel begrudged just becayse you had fag sex with a mexican guy and you payed the price. I would rather live in Mexico with the stinky people who don't give a shit than in America land of the free in which men like you would try and rape my ass because it is your 'manifest destiny'. Americans were all once smelly immigrants, now they inbred uptight smelly immigrants. GOOD JOB CHRISTIAN CHURCH HOPE YOUR HAPPY YOU ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN, not including that they allow disgusting homosexual images and people onto our tv screens and newspapers all the time. Don't read the papers, run by millionaire's who have their heads up their ass 90% of the time.
Posted by: dub_kingdom [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 10, 2005 08:44AM
Exactly what job did the Mexican peasant take from you 22974? All those low paid jobs cleaning up after the wealthier white people? I see so many Mexican Hollywood stars and in every hospital in the US there is one Mexican cleaning the floors and another as a highly paid director spending his weekends on the golf course. No, wait, there´s just that guy cleaning the floor...

...and why shouldn´t foreigners to the US try to exploit the system, the US is exploiting every other nation and their people. GOOD LUCK HERNANDO!
Posted by: stussy_demon [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 10, 2005 09:15AM
Immigrants are a fucking disease. Yes some are Asylum seekers with no where to go, pushed from their land by war and famine (i have no objections)...most are just scum, looking for a free ride courtesy of the British tax payer. France builds shelters right next to the channel tunnel so the fuckers can sleep warm and wait for the next train through. They don't want em, I and the majority of the UK doesn't either. Many low paid jobs no one wants are filled and yes I think it's good they are not on a free ride and willing to earn their keep like decent citizens but I would love to see the statistics on immigrant related crime. Everyday I read something in the paper....Albanians selling fake passports, selling guns, selling crack. Here in Nottingham there is a sort of gang warfare between Yardies and Albanians about who is selling crack on what patch. Fucking kill each other if you ask me. Scum.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 10, 2005 11:23PM
stussy_demon finally we agree on something,The uk doesn't want them,The decent American people don't want them,only the rich american farmer wants them to exploit their labor and get farm sub's(welfair for wealthy farmers)go to [www.ewg.org] while there you can see how these wealthy farmers keep getting richer at tax payers expense and mexican slave labor. all the while schooling their children to take away their grandchildrens jobs.smart thinking america.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 10, 2005 11:26PM
OH! stussy wouldn't it be nice to know the bilderburgers,trilaterial commission,rothchildes position and plan for population controll? don't think they have secret meeting to descuss such issues think again.
Date: March 11, 2005 08:33AM
Agreed Joe49 winking smiley
Posted by: FUCK_YOU [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 11, 2005 02:28PM
YAY LETS KICK OUT IMMIGRANTS! Now you'll have to work the fields and clean the streets for pennies. We all love to do that.
Posted by: Bob [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 11, 2005 10:50PM
If you don't like that there's too many immigrants move to Dorset or another country. Join the white flight!
Posted by: dub_kingdom [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 12, 2005 09:00PM
Dorset is a country? No wonder they talk funny. I saw some swans the other day, is that a white flight too? Mind you, one or more could have been signets and perhaps quite grey in colour.
How many countries are there in England? In Scotland and Wales there is just one, Scotland and Wales. It´s an odd place you have to admit, the world I mean.

Imigrants again: maybe if there were less middle aged white men from middle class backgrounds in govt. and a system that supported new arrivals to a country like Dorset they would not turn to illegal means to follow the capiltist dream. And if there were less shite-for-brains people like stussy and joe the immigrants would be better integrated, feel less marginalised and live within the law. I am not a black lesbian dwarf, just so you know.
Posted by: Rogerio_is_a_FAG [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 12, 2005 11:31PM
Dorset is a country. It's full of those rich middle class people you talk off, they drive land rovers and enjoy chasing foxes across the countryside. Immigrants are valuable to these areas. With the ban on fox hunting most are turning to Immigrants hunting. Letting loose a few illegal immigrants in a field and chasing them down with dogs is the new sport to replace fox hunting. Britiain can become a world power again! HAHAHA. Not. No one gives a shit about Britain and your immigrant problem. America was founded by people who LEFT Britain and now they own your asses. Australia which is scum criminals is also over taking Britain and it was founded by British SCUM. British are just pissed they no longer hold any power and blame it on whatever comes by.
Posted by: Republic_of_Dorset [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 13, 2005 09:34AM
When you get to junior school, Rogerio, you need to pay a lot of attention to your English, geography and history teachers. That way, you might learn enough to join in adult discussions.
Date: March 13, 2005 09:55AM
Dorset is a county, NOT a country.

Rogerio_is_a_FAG doesn't have a clue about what he is talking about.

dub_kingdom, just so you know the real issue. It is not just economics they are unwelcome it is space. We do not have much space left here and are in danger of getting land-locked, the government has already announced a plan with France to build new houses just the other side of the channel so that English people can live there because there is more room in France and then they go and let in unlimited numbers of people who want a free ride!
Date: March 13, 2005 12:21PM
Some of us knew that already,tiw. Maybe dub_kingdom's irony is too subtle for you
Posted by: Rogerio_is_a_FAG [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 13, 2005 12:48PM
Republic of Dorset and Tiw; perhaps sarcasm is something that you do not understand what with you being uptight English folks and all, since I already knew that England is a COUNTRY and Dorset is a COUNTY. What's with you people? Too much sand in your goddamn vaginas.
Date: March 13, 2005 12:52PM
We understand sarcasm very well, Mr Fag. It was the rest of your diatribe that betrayed your juvenility and ignorance.
Date: March 13, 2005 08:56PM
I freely acknowledge that England is not perfect (I know I do) but also know that it is better than any other country in the world and I am proud to be English. I don't try and make other people feel bad about themselves or their country to try and make myself feel better either. I don't think I am the only one who feels like that either.
Posted by: John_Bull [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 13, 2005 11:36PM
I second that, Tiw....though, since Mr Blur has been in charge, I've sometimes felt I'd like to be elsewhere. We can but vote and hope.
Date: March 14, 2005 10:05AM
dub kindom you are one dumb fuck. you obviously didn't read my post or you'd have realised i hate the crime and 'free ride' a lot of immigrants bring and come for. so fuck you. 30 murder cases still not solved in Nottingham...most are Albanian/Nigerian related...you don't live here so don't you dare question my judgement.
Posted by: RRRRR [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 14, 2005 04:15PM
Stussy, FUCK OFF RACIST SCUM.
Posted by: John_Bull [x] - (82.41.43.---)
Date: March 14, 2005 04:50PM
There's nothing racist about recognising the problem, RRRRR. Few of us object to genuine immigrants - we just don't see why we have to support the illegals, who are mostly here for purely economic reasons...and we can't understand why our (so-called) government won't do anything about it. Unfortunately, morons like you immediately scream "racist" as soon as someone tries to have a sensible debate about it; you seem unable to understand that your attitude is, itself, racist.
Date: March 14, 2005 05:18PM
immigrant= someone who doesn't have the balls to stay in their own country and fight for change or is to lazy to do so and would rather reap benefits at other peoples expense.A much simpler word would be foreign slacker.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: