Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 28, 2005 05:24PM
what happened the news report(vs) the fact ever heard of an earthquake with no aftershocks? where were the ships U.S ,russian,european? if a 30 ft wave were to hit a ship don't you think someone would have heard about it by now? an E.M weapon was detonated deep below in the ocean depths or otherwise known as an Electro magnetic pulse weapon this is why no aftershocks,wonder what type of military aircraft were in the area prior to the tsunami? If you think this explanation is far fetched then let's hear your explanation.
Posted by: Reggie [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 28, 2005 06:09PM
HOLY SHIT! An earthquake is MUCH less likely than a huge international scam to kill millions. And since there is regular earthquakes in that area that is a perfect cover for a fake earthquake. Amazing revelations.
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 28, 2005 09:46PM
The '30 ft' wave wouldn't rise above sea level until it hit the coast. Ships far enough out wouldn't see a wave, but they would see a drop in the sea level.

But yah it wouldn't surprise me to see the US doing testing into teslar coils that could cause something like that.
Posted by: pulse [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 28, 2005 09:54PM
Erm.. there was loads of aftershocks.
Date: February 28, 2005 10:45PM
pulse in the U.S the first thing out of the news reporters mouths 1.earthquake 2.aftershocks. how come there was no reports of aftershocks that I heard about?I watch the news on a regular basis,I believe I would remember hearing about aftershocks.
Date: March 01, 2005 12:15AM
You just said there was.

And it was all over the news in Australia.
Date: March 01, 2005 12:20AM
Maybe you should just consider finding a better source of news? Your media is clearly shit.

Try this google link. It's really tricky. Search for "tsunami aftershocks".

[www.google.com.au]
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: March 01, 2005 12:33AM
what pulse you know america has the best news money can buy,just like our politians, If our news teams don't like what realy happens they edit it till it's approiate for kids viewing.we have politically correct news not to offend anyone( at least here in America)
Date: March 02, 2005 02:23PM
Does anyone know about the Tsunami early warning system that didn't alert anyone?
Date: March 02, 2005 04:16PM
that's cos someone forgot to plug it in, they had to laugh about it after of course but at the time they were shitting themselves.
Date: April 15, 2005 12:43AM
all i see is alot of blind defending of america. Im american and i know jingoism leads to a nations downfall. Hopefully that wont happen to us. And not so that we can rule the world but so that we can continue to live comfortably.
Your Name: 
Subject: