Zimbabwe land of black racist

Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 01:53PM
zanu-pf ever heard of it? well thats the ruling party in zimbabwe as of late,so far about 89% of the white farmers have been thrown off of there land or have been killed.now less than 20% of the land is being used for food production.unemployment stands at over 80% and with a population well over11.5 million hungry people.I wonder if they will be calling on the American to feed these black racist?
Posted by: DevilDog [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 02:26PM
I dont know Joe? Maybe you should tell us since you get all that top secret information all the time!

Dumb Shit Joe!
Date: February 26, 2005 03:16PM
the world is a lucky to have you devildog,I bet you still feed at the family table and will at least as long as your parents live, there is a term for people such as yourself it's SLACKER.
Posted by: ganjaking [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 03:27PM
Joe49 its not right, racism is not cool , But c’mon, Lets think about it ,500 years of slavery, discrimination, hate crimes, senseless murder against us black people . Bad Karma anyone? White Farmers have been exploiting the people of South Africa & Zimbabwe among other African countries, paying peasants’ poor wages and selling goods for high prices on land that was STOLEN from them. The 1,300 Affluent white farmers are there illegally, farming on land that they do not own. The government is in the process of redistributing the land. So before you come at us with that one sided bullshit think again
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 04:12PM
Who started slavery? sure wasn't the white man.Who & what countries still practice slavery today? Diplomacy rather than violence would seem to be a better solution,hate breeds hate.the people of Zimbabwe want to cut off their nose to spite their face.I guess it is better if the children starve just to prove a point.
Posted by: Bob [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 05:00PM
I agree with ganja, how come one black racist gets all the publicity and hate when millions of white racists get no mention? It's such a big deal when someone black is racise because its =wrong= but when your white it's ok since black people deserve it. I always say racism is the greatest sign of ignorance in a person. Whites have raped Africa's resources from it for centuries. South Africa is a good example of whites fucking up africa. Robert Mugabe is and evil guy no doubt who has killed millions but he will never be removed from power by any European country or America for that matter because they know there isn't anything there for them ie.OIL. Sudan, Zimbabwe, Congo same all over Africa. Dictators starve the people but no one cares.
Date: February 27, 2005 07:28AM
Yall are so ignorant I tell ya....wat im reading here is media coverage hahah...not ur fault at all....I happen to b a citizen of that state...

Mugabe is not evil actually...and yes I am a supporter of Zanu PF ...people wanna hate him coz he did wat should have been corrected a long time ago...colonists had even agreed to rectify the situation..namely britain...but they went bak on the deals...blair is the real jack off here...he made a mockery of mugabe when he was requested to ful fill the agreement...so mugabe acted like a leader should...he didn follow the crowd...he took control and went straight for wat he believed in...wat was wrong with his idea was the method in which it was done....but it was a war ...and in war ther r casualties...
I still say zim is free...ive bin to the states, london, australia, you guys are not free my friends....in zim I am free...my life is comfy.....coz i worked for it...zim is a 3rd world country and yes the move mugabe made put the country into turmoil for a sec..but we r turning things around....we have reduced spiralin infaltion from 600 to 108 percent in less than a yr....we rebuilding our country withou the help of the " BIG BOys"....and fear not leadership will change hands...but for now were r not playin the blame game nomore...we jus takin action...talk jus lengthens the time of achievment....blaks, whites are all people....the only difference with a white man is that they r ambitious n will do wateva it takes to get wat they want...we din care for conquerin the world...were living our lives....but white people felt the need to conquer all...so now the crimes on humanity need to be paid for...and so which eva people hav committed crimes should pay the price in full with interest...
Posted by: pudding [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 27, 2005 08:03AM
People should not die just because they ancestors stole land from its legitmate owners, it is wrong. However I do not have a problem with them being kicked off from it. I wish you people all the best and I hope you will learn tolerance in the process. Hopefully Joe49 will not try to "help".
Date: February 27, 2005 01:44PM
718 be free in Zimbabwe but don't come crying when a bunch of rebels kick in your front door and shoot your wife and kids they chop of ya balls. Africa is a fucking mess civil war everywhere, the only places in Africa I've ever been to that aren't dicatorships or full of crazy gun wielding maniacs are Egypt, Tunisia and Morocco. Even South Africa isn't safe.
Posted by: thepatriot [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 27, 2005 04:56PM
Another ignorant person...sad sight...that stuff u jus sed bought rebels is not everywhere in africa...ur mistaken....in zim we dont have such talk...so i think next time u post a comment about soming know wat u r talking about mate...no offence
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 27, 2005 05:53PM
Until you can prove to us Mugabe and his supporters are not insane and/or evil we will not be obliged to say we are wrong and made a misstake. Until then we know that he is no better than Hitler, Stalin, Napolean, etc.
Date: February 27, 2005 08:42PM
so I don't know anything the patriot162237?the above information was leaked(papers taken)fron the zanu-pf party's central committee's meeting.Enough said.
Date: February 28, 2005 05:15AM
Can you prove to everybody that you are not insane and/or evil, Tiw?
Date: February 28, 2005 05:24PM
I can't prove that to you, you will have to judge for yourself based on what you see me do. I could be Mugabe for all you know, trying to find out what you think of me. How can you tell? All I can say is that from what I know of Mugabe he is either mad, evil or both.
Date: February 28, 2005 05:29PM
This is how Zimbabwe will be after Mugabe has finished:

And no, before you say anything, I did not mean it as a joke as I see nothing funny in this picture.
Date: February 28, 2005 05:35PM
pudding I realy like one of you answers the one where It's alright to kick people off the land when their ancestors stole it from them. now since part of my ancestors were American Indian this should give me the right to help kick every one else off the land right? pudding please write and explane your position to the American senators & congressmen,well it looks like the african americans are finally going back to their home land thanks pudding.
Date: March 01, 2005 11:58AM
OK, I will explain it to you, bear in mind though, that it is not my intension to convince you.
If your grandfather steals from my grandfather and then gives the stolen goods to your father, and your father gives them to you, I say: it is still my grandfather property, even though you did not steal it, and the person who gave it to you did not steal it either. And, as I ultimately inherit from my grandfather, you can be sure that I will come to you and claim my property from you.

Now, I do not need to explain anything to US senators and the rest - I do not have any business with them, thank you very much. They are your senators, you voted for them (or not), you can talk to them and they have to listen to you - your right, their duty.

As for American Indians, as far as I know they were almost completely wiped out by white colonists. One of many crimes committed in the past by those who called themselves “civilised”. Your country history started from a mass murder not any better than Nazi crimes during the IIWW. I do not think that American Indians have any chance to get anything back, your senators will make sure they do not, so, I guess, you don‘t have to worry about African Americans.

On the other hand, we have a lot of examples in the history when nations did better than American Indians. In New Zealand, for example, Maori bitten British and almost driven them from their land. They forced British to sign a peace treaty and this way saved themselves from extinction.
Poland ceased to exist at the end of eighteen century. For over hundred years foreign powers owned the land. Poles never stopped fighting and at the end what was stolen had to be return. Those who occupied the land had to pack and go.
Jews, the “nation without land”, as they were often referred to by others, were driven from their land some two thousand years ago. They returned to it and claimed it from British and Arabs.

In all above examples, those who flighted for their nations’ freedom were referred to by other sides as “terrorists”, but for their own people they were “freedom fighters”.

You are very quick to judge, Joe49. You seem to forget the history of the US. Do you by any chance remember the significance the Independence Day? Anyway, you have my answer, as requested.
Date: March 01, 2005 12:01PM
Well, Tiw, basing on what I know about you, you are either mad, evil or both.
Date: March 01, 2005 12:09PM
America did terrorist actions against the british in the war of independance. The mexican war was hardly just? New Mexico was never American territory yet a country with such noble beliefs invaded another country purely for the purposes of having more land for it's own white people to own. The Alamo is an American symbol but most don't know it's a symbol of when America's quest for a empire started against an enemy they knew couldn't win against them. Nothing changes in 200 years does it?
Date: March 01, 2005 01:25PM
TiW I enjoyed viewing the vulture trap.one thing has always puzzled me how do starving people seam to be in good enough health to keep bearing children? when the pity party pictures are taken they always feature the children but never the mothers or the studs who fathered the children.Sometimes it's not what you see but what you don't see.
Date: March 01, 2005 04:44PM
From what I understand of these countries there is no state provision of benefit's for old old and infirm so people have more children because they are working on the basis that the more children they have the more should be able to survive and provide for them when they cannot work. I have also heard that concraception is almost unheard of in Africa as most of the people in poverty there are uneducated peasants who don't plan for the future, just for the present. This being the case, if their present is that bad they can hardly be blaimed for trying to enjoy themselves when they can but they can be blaimed for having children when they know the life they will be born into and that it is not going to get any better for 99.999% of them, I suppose this ia another case of the numbers game, they are hoping that they or their children will be among the lucky few who is able to make it out of the poverty trap.
Posted by: eddy [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: March 04, 2005 12:07AM
Africa is not very different in structure or in function than any other country in the world.

However external factors have a greater influence on African Leadership than the people. Therefore the African Leader is dislocated from the interests of his people.

There is bribery, corruption and dictatorships happening between African Leaders and Business Corporations that robs the people of progress. these parties who would like to see the status quo remain or progress in their favour.

This environment encourages war, conflicts, dictatorships and corruption amongst the populace for daily survival.

Western Business covertly influencing the African environment for profit, the Western Governments extol their ready-made social systems over the people developing independent systems and the Western Media attacks the validity of the African social systems, the validity of African Leadership, the ability of Africans to Modernise.

Journalists are funded by western business corporations and governments, their media organisations also have a need to make profit, so even though the journalists are trained professionally to be unbiased they are still influenced by their sponsors.

So what you see is reporting on trouble spots that affect a few places which started not from natural causes but man-made causes. Since the man-made causes are silent. It is left for the imagination and open to discussion as to what these causes are. People reading are quick to conclude that these are natural causes and imagine this is because of the inherent inferiority of Africans or the traditional systems of Africa holding them back. This is not the true picture of the future of Africa, but it could be if Africans and the rest of the world believe it long enough.

Progress is happening in Africa anyways inspite of this and due to African peoples 1. inherent intelligence, ingenuity and sheer hardwork to progress into a modern society 2. Their traditional systems to hold their communities together as a people Africans would like to change the situation but as yet the power systems and inferiority prophecys are overwhelming and that is why there is either war and conflict or poverty and wishful hope for divine intervention.
Posted by: john_bull [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: March 04, 2005 10:31AM
Revenge is a very negative thought. Maybe, if we all stopped blaming each other for the wrongs of our ancestors and concentrated on the many wrongs of the present, we could have a little more hope for the future.
Date: March 04, 2005 02:08PM
I don't think revenge is the over-riding factor in the case of Africa, I think most people in Africa and people in the west as well will like to see Africa progress. However the draw back is financial interests. The upper class of both Africans and Westerners would like to protect their wealth, make more wealth, and maintain their status.

This is a simple economic factor that slows down rate of progress.

Revenge and blame play a little part and may be rampant amongst people who really have no stake or part to play in the real process thats going on. They discuss these emotional and abstract issues that lead nowhere.

Africans partner with International Organisations, Western Countries at both the local and international level to consolidate efforts this shows that Africans are not blaming anyone for the past but would like to join the International community on a more balanced basis, yet there is little progress because of conflict of interest.

Westerners assume they are blaming the West for things done in the past, but they are blaming the West and their African Leaders for things that are being done today to maintain the status quo inherited from the way things were done in the past. The upper class demand that the people must change for progress to happen when in fact it is the instituted structures that must be modified to ensure a more balanced distribution of living standards.

Africans only point to the past as a lesson for what should be avoided for a better future, not because they want revenge. The things going wrong in Africa today are a result of wrongs being done today not wrongs of the ancestors, as long as people continue to think that this is all about negative people wanting revenge for ancestors wrong doings then their attention is taken away from the wrongs being done today.

Zimbabwe is not an exception, Mugabe has not asked that whites pay for the wrongdoings of their ancestors. He has asked for a change in a system that is in place today to be rectified so that it can benefit all the people of tomorrow, so it can move the nation forward as a united nation. A system that was instituted in colonial times that saw 70% of farmable land in the hands of 4000 white farmers who make up 0.032% of the population, the entire white population is 0.6% of the 12.5m population and most of the farmable land being used to produce export crops which are exported out of the country as raw materials at cheap prices only to import finished products at premium prices that could see between 100 - 1000 times the the cost of raw materials can not make for a better future for any country. Agreed the way he did it was not diplomatic, but he did it after about 20 years of trying diplomacy which was not effective and painfully slow, because of course those that were benefitting from it did everything possible to hold on to their status.

This was the status of the land issue in Zimbabwe as at 2000 before Mugabe took over the land, Mugabe had tried diplomacy for about 20 years before resorting to taking over the land.
Total population: 12.5m
White population: 70,000 (about 0.6%)
Whites own majority of the best farming land
1m blacks owned 16m hectares - often in drought-prone regions (2000)
4,000 whites owned 11m hectares of prime land (2000)

The entire land belonged to the native inhabitants just about 100 years ago before it was seized and given to white settlers.

The fact that the media has managed to sway opinion to focus on the negative effects of this glaring injustice in the modern times and little to support the need for a more balanced distribution of resources is more damaging for the future of Zimbabwe and robs the Zimbabwean people both white and black of the help and support of the International community in coming together as a viable nation.

Date: March 04, 2005 09:38PM
ANONANONANONANON YOU'VE CONVINCED ME BUSH HAS GOT MY VOTE,FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW,HAVEN'T THOUGHT THAT FAR AHEAD.
Posted by: john_bull [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: March 04, 2005 09:55PM
I thought he was already president.....or was it just a bad dream?
Posted by: Rogerio [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: March 05, 2005 01:59AM
I love America and want it's babies.
Posted by: Timmeh [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: March 05, 2005 02:26AM
I feel the urge to vote for Bush. I voted Bush what reward do I get for this?
Date: March 05, 2005 03:08PM
If Mugabe is really working for honest reasons then he should have done something like paying the farmers he wanted to leave their farms a fair amount for the loss of their farm and making sure that the lands went to people who wanted to work and knew what they werre dong, not the lazy good for nothings who now 'own' the stolen lands, who murdered innocents for their spoils. It is commonly known that Zimbabwe is starving (black and white) because the majority of 'farmers' there don't know how to farm, they just wanted to get what they shouldn't have by stealing it from perople who knew what they were doing and how to farm. As it stands, Zimbabwe seems to be a dying land because of the incompetencies and corruption of it's 'leaders'.
Posted by: eddy [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: March 05, 2005 05:57PM
Yes vote for bush for he can wash away sins, he can replace Guilt and Greed, with innocence and profit due to divine destiny.

Tiw, if you check, it was proposed 20 years ago a plan was proposed to solve this problem which was an agreement that seemed to suit all parties with concessions made on all sides to correct an inbalance where 0.036% (approximately 4,500 out of 13,000,000) white farmers own 70% of the Land. 20 years for a system like that to budge, in any analysis is tending to "not acceptable".

Mugabe can be crucified and attacked for being stupid, greedy, corrupt and all this is justified. However Mugabe is a person distinct from Zimbabwe as a Nation and society of people who must unite to build a system that guarantees a better future. This is a situation bigger than Mugabe, bigger than the White Farmers and more important than the interests of former colonialists and imperialists.

This Land was stolen about 100 years ago, not in the distant past. It could be argued that the White Farmers and the Colonials who displaced the original owners, seized the land and profited for so long at the expense of the growth and development of the majority of people ought to compensate from the Money they have made from it. Should Mugabe personally pay the farmers from his own pocket, should Zimbabwe pay the farmers for collaborating in robbing it and not acting in the best interest of Zimbabwe. Who should pay or should not or how payment should be made can be decided by a suitable justice system but this process should not be tied to the progress of the Nation if its going to take so long.

The farmers themselves can they not be described as part of the leadership of Zimbabwe, considering their Possessions, their Upper Class Status, their influence in the world markets, could their activities be classified as incompetencies and corruption in relation to the Zimbabwean people.

The white farmers have shown that their personal interests conflict with contributing to the better development of Zimbabwe by growing commercial export raw materials robbing the country of economic and market growth cause the money they make from this is sufficient to guarantee the maintenance of their status. Could Zimbabwe not profit more and the world more in the future if the Zimbabwean people are more empowered for the modern age rather than keeping things the way they were in colonial times?

So any one who realistically and truthfully wishes to see Africa progress would realise that the African System is stunted by both African Leaders and External dynasties keeping the status quo of an outdated colonial system for their profit.

Starvation is a problem that can be solved quite easily, if the yoke of External Influences and African Leaderships Profiteering was weakened.

However Journalists describe things as armageddon and demonise Africa at every level at the expense of the peoples will to forge ahead and rebuild for the future. Helping to cover up activities that hurt Africa at an institutional and Infrastructural level.

This is a psychological attack a curse of what the journalists wish for Africa, yet Africa is not like that today and has never been like the way Africa is described. Africa has rule of law, constitutions, institutions churning out educated people who could improve the system if not for those that want to hold on to profit. So these people leave African in the meanwhile with no coherent structure, to contribute to other societys.

If journalists describe with the same sensationalism the corrupt activities of foreign companies in Africa and trace how this spirals down to create poverty and corruption for survival within the public or the covert operations of mercenarys, business corporations and external governments in influencing who comes to power in Africa thus ensuring that African Leaders can be compromised and participate in corruption. Definitely the activities of the people in instituting democracy, sustainability, growth, education, unity, will have a more positive trend.
Your Name: 
Subject: