Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 02, 2005 02:46PM
the muslim bible the Koran vs. 9:11 reads for it is written that a son of arabia would awaken a fearsom eagle. the wrath of the eagle would be felt throughout the lands of allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced,for the wrath of the eagle cleansed the lands of allah and there was peace. note the verse numbered 9-11
Posted by: Bob [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 02, 2005 03:10PM
From which conspiracy website did you copy that from? The same one that says aliens are abducting people everyday? Get a grip on reality Joe else you end up in a straight jacket mumbling about how you 'knew the truth'
Posted by: jop [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 02, 2005 05:48PM
Fuck off poisoning this website with your bullshit religious rhetoric.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 03, 2005 01:54PM
Well my little experiment did not bring out as many anti Americans as I hoped to bring to the surface,I know the 9-11 posting is bogus but I wanted to let you know how Americans felt with all the bashing some of you want to place on the american people.when the shoe is on the other foot it never seams quite right does it?I could post some true statements about what is said about the muslim religion(according to the koran)but would it convert anyone? jop & bob sounds like a good name for a comedy team,sorta like abbott & costello right?
Date: February 03, 2005 03:33PM
how about Joe-Nococker? I'm sure you could post stuff about the Koran which is not PC these days just like anyone can rip the bible to pieces and it's ideas that have caused many wars in the past.
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 03, 2005 07:20PM
Bob and Joe49, neither the bible, nor the koran, have caused any wars. Wars are caused by people fighting each other. Peoples interpretation of the bible has been used as justification for war (the Crusades for example), just as peoples interpretation of the koran has been used as justification for recent terrorism.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 03, 2005 09:16PM
bob did you bite off Joe49's cock? if you did you're a nasty cock sucker.
Date: February 03, 2005 11:09PM
Joe has no cock for me to bite off, he's the guy from that pic who cut his knob off.
Date: February 04, 2005 12:41AM
I'm pretty sure I saw the Bible vs. the Koran coming up on Pay-per-View on satellite this month. Not sure who I am going to root for, the Bible might be a little thicker but the Koran seems more fierce.
Date: February 05, 2005 01:08PM
I heard the Dead Sea Scrolls are going to do ringside commentary
Posted by: GOD [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 20, 2005 07:30AM
Joe49 you know who I am and I command you to jump off a very high bridge.
Posted by: GOD [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: February 20, 2005 07:31AM
You shall be punished for your postings!
Date: November 06, 2005 01:00PM
t first i thought this was really interesting but then again i never accept something a stranger tells me, so i looked this up and the last part where it talks about the eagle and the cleansing and the people of allah. well put simply it is a total load of RUBBISH what it actually says is far more FREAKY AND SCARY!!!!
just in case any of you want to look this up in an ONLINE KORAN you must NOT go surah:9 and chapter 11 but
go on chapter 9 and surah 11 on the 107th to the 111 verse.
i am going to start of from chapter 9 surah 11 verse number 107
PLEASE READ THE WHOLE TEXT IT MAY BE LONG BUT IT REALLY SCARED ME AND MADE ME THINK!!!

11:9:107 - and there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the believers - and in preparation for one who WARRED against allah and his messengers aforetime. they will indeed swear that their itention is nothing but good; but allah doth eclare that they are certainly liars.

11:9:108 - never stand thou forth therin there is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety. it is more worthy of the standing forth therein in it are men who love to be purified, and allah loveth those who make themselves pure.

HERE IS WHEN IT GETS REALLY INTERESTING
11:9:109 - which then is best, he that layeth his foundation on piety to allah and his good pleasure, or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand- CLIFF READY TO CRUMBLE TO PIECES, and it doth to CRUMBLE TO pieces with him, in the fire of HELL and allah guideth not people that do wrong.

AND HERE IS WHEN IT STARTS TO GET A BIT INTERESTING NOTE THE VERSE NUMBERS not only is it 11:9 but the 110 is the exact number of floors on the tower
11:9:110 - the FOUNDATION of those who so build is never free from suspicion and SHAKINESS in their hearts and their hearts are cut to pieces and allah is all knowing, wise.

11:9:111 - allah hath purchased of the belevers there persons and their goods, for thirs(in returs) is the garden (of paradise) THEY FIGHT IN HIS CAUSE AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN. a promise binding on him in truth. throgh the law the gospel and the quran and who is more faithful to his covenant than allah. then rejoice in the bargin which ye have concluded THAT IS THE ACHIEVEMENT SUPREME.
be free to check this up AND PLEASE IF YOU ARE TOLD SOMETHING DO NOT BELIEVE IT AT FIRST SIGHT - CHECK UP ON IT AND THEN YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.
Posted by: destructor [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: November 06, 2005 05:04PM
11:9:107 - and there are those who put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity - to disunite the believers - and in preparation for one who WARRED against allah and his messengers aforetime. they will indeed swear that their itention is nothing but good; but allah doth eclare that they are certainly liars.

Mosques are uniquely islamic buildings, it must be talking about muslim heretics. If this is indeed a prophecy acting out in modern times, the US isn't "warring against allah" and neither was it "aforetime" (or in the past for ordinaries). They must be talking about the crusades, who at the time were clearly warring against Allah and implying that the heretics are using this to perceive the west as a threat. It is a well established al qaeda doctrine that the crusades never finnished and the holy war is still going on, it is referring to al qaeda as those who "put up a mosque by way of mischief and infidelity".

11:9:108 - never stand thou forth therin there is a mosque whose foundation was laid from the first day on piety. it is more worthy of the standing forth therein in it are men who love to be purified, and allah loveth those who make themselves pure.

This is meant to reinforce the purity of Islam. To instruct the reader to never bow to heresy.

11:9:109 - which then is best, he that layeth his foundation on piety to allah and his good pleasure, or he that layeth his foundation on an undermined sand- CLIFF READY TO CRUMBLE TO PIECES, and it doth to CRUMBLE TO pieces with him, in the fire of HELL and allah guideth not people that do wrong.

This is a metaphor, the mosque representing your religion. Always build your islamic beliefs on pure and holy grounds, stemming from the original scriptures and not cults or that person's foundation will not be secure and he/she will go to hell. Islam is pacifist, but assertive by law. Al Qaeda is protagonist and aggressive in heresy, they believe people should be forced to become muslims instead of being persuaded.

11:9:110 - the FOUNDATION of those who so build is never free from suspicion and SHAKINESS in their hearts and their hearts are cut to pieces and allah is all knowing, wise.

This asserts that Allah is indeed the divine truth and always withstands rational debate, casting aside wrongful heresies and it assures the reader that heretics are cowards and know this deep down and are only heretics because they are too weak to follow Allah's guidance.

11:9:111 - allah hath purchased of the belevers there persons and their goods, for thirs(in returs) is the garden (of paradise) THEY FIGHT IN HIS CAUSE AND SLAY AND ARE SLAIN. a promise binding on him in truth. throgh the law the gospel and the quran and who is more faithful to his covenant than allah. then rejoice in the bargin which ye have concluded THAT IS THE ACHIEVEMENT SUPREME.

This may have something to do with a heresy experienced at the time. Religions are often corrupted and turned into cults so the leaders can gain material wealth, the koran is warning against this. It is also a well known fact that al qaeda is farce used to extort oil barons in the middle east of some of their enormous wealth. If this is a prophecy, it is certainly warning against al qaeda as well as other cults throughout history as it outlines many of the pit falls and ins and outs of false faiths.
Posted by: Oleg281 [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: December 15, 2005 11:09PM
War is necessary first of all for the
Great Britain, got used to live using colonies.
Made fool the English society has turned
into democratic zombi, representing value of
democracy above freedom.

The USA is supporting corruption in Iraq
because corruption supports their
authority.

The USA will not arm Iraq, because
there is a risk of freeing Iraq.

The future of Iraq depends on
aspiration of its people
to freedom and from their struggle with modern
English colonialism and slavery.

Democracies in the world exist on
degradation of the person and replacement of
ideological values by
material culture.

Colonization of the countries is covered by
democratic and antiterrorist propagation.
Date: December 16, 2005 12:41AM
....and the band played on!
Posted by: aDCBeast [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: December 23, 2005 07:18AM
Iraq is the failure since the world became industrialized. America has been stained without the possibility of redemption because of it.
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: December 23, 2005 10:11PM
ACCORDING TO YOUR MINORITY!
Date: December 23, 2005 10:59PM
But not in the whole world which we know counts for more than this site.
Date: December 24, 2005 12:25AM
ths site represents more of the world than some b.s. news poll
Date: December 24, 2005 03:00AM

fossil_digger

Dream on buddy.
Date: December 24, 2005 03:38AM
really?
just what poll source do you quote from?
the little voice in your head does not count!
Posted by: Arvids [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: December 29, 2005 04:34PM
Oleg ,
Do You recognize Your tanks burning in Iraqi desert?
Sadam was a good customer for You?
Does he pay bills in time?
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (69.4.225.---)
Date: January 09, 2006 07:19PM
Date: January 09, 2006 07:33PM
Date: January 09, 2006 07:35PM
correct link for previous post...

[costofwar.com]
Date: January 09, 2006 07:42PM
on the cost of war site, (link in my previous post) click on the comparisons, if that doesn't piss you off, then you likely have no soul...
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: