Posted by: Kevin [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 05:13PM
Is it possible to have a Political and Social conversation on this forum without it degenerating into finger pointing?

I wouldn't mind trying to actually talk about some of the concepts behind the problems instead of always ending up on the defending end of an Anti-American bash fest.

So this said, how about we talk about the distribution of wealth amongst the worlds populace. You know the whole richest 90% of people on the face of this planet only comprise 10% of the population. Or 80%/20% or 70%/30% depending on the data source.

Any reasonable thoughts on how to equalize that gap?
Posted by: dub_kingdom [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 05:59PM
You can send me your money, or make a donationn to 613. They seem to need to pay for server space so that we can continue to upload dull pictures of naked ladies. I prefer social and political converstion to political and social becuase you Americans are all capitalist cockmunchers. I hope this satisfies all the requirements for the forum topic.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 08:00PM
capitalist cockmunchers.... hmm.... I guess it is better than a hypocrite living in denial about his own country.
Date: January 27, 2005 09:29PM
dub_kingdom:

No you did it backwards! winking smiley

Your criticism is below me, this time. Try again and I might respond with a defense.
Date: January 27, 2005 09:30PM
Wow, I think the first two responses to this post demonstrate my frustrations without flaw.

Oh well.
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 09:50PM
Maybe what you call finger-pointing is merely citing an example.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 27, 2005 10:02PM
as long as a rat is content to run around in it's little cage and be content with what scraps that are being fed to it. everything is a ok/it's called subordenation/treason/civil disobedience/revoloution/or many other names depending on which country you reside in/in England it's the Rothschilds/In America it's the trilateral comm or the bilderburgers/or as the Europeans are trying to piece together their own vs. with Germany at the heat of the table who want to rule over us pion's.let's all go protest,probably won't get anywhere but we can feel good about ourselves.
Date: January 27, 2005 11:59PM
I'm with Joe49!

TiW:
If, in fact finger-pointing is merely citing an example; it should be phrased as such. Most posts take an accusatory tone.

Your posts are articulate.

On the other hand many posts resort to name calling in a tone becoming a 10 year old. Maybe there are 10 year olds posting here, but I would wager it is a lack of intellect that inflicts the majority of these "angry posters."
Posted by: Bob [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 28, 2005 03:07PM
It's probably impossible to create equal distribution of wealth when almost all societies today are still hierarchical. If people are seen as less 'worthy' or to take the american way 'not as hard working' then you will always get those who have masses of money while others starve. Communism was a noble (but failed) attempt to change this inequality. I think it's the rise of the global corporations that have really led to certain men becoming super rich. I don't think corporations are good for society and really only benefit the owners.
Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 28, 2005 04:10PM
finally it would seam quite a few of us agree on something/well it's a start.
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: January 29, 2005 07:22PM
Even if you did distribute all theworlds resources evenly amongst all the people who live here it would not take long before there was a rich/poor divide again as some people would waste theirs whereas others would make gains. Even if you discount ability (mind-power, imagination, health, handicap's, etc) there is always cunning and theft, etc.
Posted by: Oleg281 [x] - (69.4.122.---)
Date: July 07, 2005 05:29PM
War after war, whether is new one?
HISTORY REPEATS

1812 + 65 = 1877 Falling Osmanli colonialism
1877 + 64 = 1941 Falling of Fascist colonialism
1941 + 64 = 2005 Struggle against totalitarian modes,
for democratization.

You can look on www.genevo.org/p2i.htm
Table 16.

1938 the Munich agreement brought " the world to the Europe ".
In 64 years army of the USA and coalitions will
conduct antiterrorist operation, which has brought protection against terrorism and peace for all.
What else is necessary for USA and Europe to do to create final peace?
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: