How to stop suicide bombers

Posted by: jon10 [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 02, 2005 11:29PM
Can anyone state any ideas they have on how to stop terrorists from using suicide attack as a tactic.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 02, 2005 11:57PM
convert them to christianity
Posted by: HCEEBEE [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 02:02AM
UUMMMM................NO
Posted by: hoey219 [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 02:28AM
hard thing to do the truth is you cant! besides posible attemt to tackle it covertly by inernal sleepers to try to change the minds of the bombers remember most of them are kids! however militery can only deal with the threat as and when they can
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 12:25PM
get them rid of any reason (right or wrong) to do it
Date: January 03, 2005 02:46PM
YEA! I know how to end the whole mess.1.ship several thousand pigs(swine) over to the middle east 2. capture a few muslim extremist 3. cut off their genitals. 4. feed the genitals to the pigs(swine)5. kill the Pigs(swine) while the muslim extremist watch.6. film the event broadcast to all the world.Imagine if you're a muslim having to go to their heaven to meet 72 virgins with no male equipment? 7. ship no food to the middle east let the bastards eat sand & wash it down with a glass of oil.8. cut off all aid to any country that supplies food to the middle east.an 8 step process that will work with fewer american lives lost.
Date: January 03, 2005 02:54PM
feed the muslim extremist dicks & balls to swine/kill the swine before they pass the mess/imagine going to so called muslim heaven to meet 72 virgins without your genitals? let the muslim world eat sand & wash it down with a tall glass of crude oil/any country that ships food to them cut off all their forign aid.see how cheap a gallon of gas get's after these measures.see how nice the muslim world becomes after a little wake up call.
Posted by: Bob [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 03:15PM
Or every other country in the world invades america and each one gets to take home a monument like say France can get back the Statue of Liberty, Britain the Whitehouse, Iraq gets Florida and China gets California. I think fucking america would make every other country in the world quite pleased (and much richer), plus all the oil no longer needs to be wasted by fat yankees using it in their Bushmobiles.
Posted by: hoey219 [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 04:51PM
nobody seems to come up with any realstic points,there is a way take away ther reason its the inly way its not all opposing only the yanks ther are tree other countrys beeing killed in iraq cyprus and ofcourse the gazza strip,now can anyone suprise me here and give me something inteligent to think about?
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 07:02PM
The only real way to stop them is by education. Military force will result in greater militant resolve and so the situation will never end. I have a friend in Bagdad and she told me today that there were explosions all the time right then and that it is usually the innocents who got killed. It is kind of like the story of Hercules fighting the Hydra, every time he cut off a head another one grew back. If you remove their desire then you end the conflict and minimise the death of innocents.
Date: January 04, 2005 04:53PM
Install OnStar on all of their flying carpets so we can track them all down. If we know where they are we can disable their carpets remotely before they can do any harm. Do those things have airbags?
Date: January 04, 2005 04:55PM
We need to install OnStar on all of their flying carpets. That way we can track them remotely and disable their carpets before they do something stupid. Do those things have airbags?
Date: January 04, 2005 09:32PM
nuke them all let God sort them out/the latest suicide bomber was according to the newspaper ahmed al-awsat, he was ahmed al-ghamdi a 20 year old from saudi arabia,a medical student( well so much for the educate them theory)charlie Daniels just got back from cuba where the americans are keeping the detainees,you should hear what he had to say,more or less it's trying to be nice to a bunch of savage beast(try to care for a snake,feed it,keep it warm,then reach in to pet the snake and see what happens)and realy America needs no other country all they do anyway is take american money then bitch & fuss. they are like sea gulls all they do is EAT,SHIT & SQUAWK.
Date: January 05, 2005 03:08AM
YOu missed my point entirely. There is a difference to vocational education and moral education. They need to understand how to treat other people and that these attacks are just pure evil and only make a bad situation worse. You were also wrong to call them animals, animals would never do anything like this would they?
Posted by: mikeoxlong [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 14, 2005 03:43AM
Now this is just fucking lovely!!!!Let's just give them,who ever that is,a little yankee wisdom and truth!!Hmmmm let's see weapons of mass destruction,no wait,nuclear capability..,sounds like America to me.Wait uhhhhh ok your right,you motherfuckers have a lot to teach the world!Boy are the other 5.7 billion of us ever glad you are here to tell us what's right.Let's everybody go to bed and sleep well the USA is watching over us all.
Date: January 14, 2005 09:56PM
Damn right stupid ass non-American. There are two types of people in this world. Americans and those pussies we haven't stepped on yet. Don't worry, you will get your turn. Also, I consider people from England as Americans without dental plans so you are ok in my book.
Date: January 14, 2005 11:04PM
We are not Americans and speaking for myself I do not want to become one, I am proud of being English smiling smiley We may not have dental plans like you but we have free healthcare for all winking smiley
Posted by: revert [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 15, 2005 02:01AM
This thread has gone a little off topic however I will share with you my solution of stopping terrorism.

Two variations of the solution. Stop the media from reporting terrorism activities =OR= Change the way the media reports terrorism activities to not report them in a terrorising way. Remind people that more people die from lightening than terror activities, world wide. If the people aren't scared why bother blowing yourself up or risking a life in prison?

Either two things can happen from this. One, terrorists start killing more and more people but mass murder doesn’t generally gather large public support and may start a wider conflict or terrorists start coming up with a different ideas to get themselves heard.
Date: January 20, 2005 09:21PM
Interesting how many Americans who reply seem to think that arrogant attitudes and more and more violence will somehow quell future violence. How has that been working out for you over the past 2 years in Iraq? Of course most Americans STILL prbably cannot correctly locat Iraq on a map. Karma is a real beotch aint it Uncle Sam?
Date: January 20, 2005 09:29PM
Spelling seems like a real beotch for you 98141. Funny how you say most Americans can't locate Iraq on a map, but you can't spell. Are you sure you aren't one of us?
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 20, 2005 10:44PM
12079 - get over your hangup on the spelling in a comment and read the message. Americans can't spell many English words correctly anyhow.
Date: January 21, 2005 08:28AM
I am English and I admit to not spelling correctly every time. Anyone who says they do (without a spell checker) either does no writing or is telling lies.
Date: January 21, 2005 09:14PM
they basterdized the english language the prime example of which is 'color' why can't you simply add the 'u' and make it correct? 'Colour' looks so much better. Revert your post makes the most sense it's not biased and it shows the solution. There is very little terrorist risk countries simply up the danger levels when they feel it is to their political advantage ie. before an election. In reality if there really was a threat of terrorism no-one would know about it before it actually happened
Date: January 21, 2005 09:34PM
I think the American system of using the date is strange as well, it is part English and part Chinese. The Chinese write it as year, month then day where as we state is as day, month then year so each system is logical (largest to smallest and smallest to largest) but the Americans use month, day, year (medium, smallest, largest). Why???

Why don't Americans use a proper numbering system with their mathematics? A million in both the Britsh and colonial system is the same (1,000 x 1,000) but they differ when you get higher. An American Billion is 1,000 millions (1,000 x 1,000,000) but we use a million millions (1,000,000 x 1,000,000) and so on. Get a grip chaps!

Do you know why Americans spell alluminium wrong? It was because the chap in England who wrote on the box for the first shipment we sent you couldn't spell so he wrote aluminum and you lot have perpetuated his mistake ever since grinning smiley
Date: January 21, 2005 10:46PM
Can you Brits spell "TOOTHBRUSH"? Hmmm, guess not. Rotten-mouth pasty fucks.
Date: January 22, 2005 12:39AM
12079 maybe your right and we do have bad teeth but i'd prefer that to corony disease, obesity and idioacy
Posted by: YouWantMyUserName [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 22, 2005 12:56AM
Can we Americans try to take some sembalance of a high ground for once! We are not going to convice the world that we are generally good and not complete morons by beating everyone over the head with it. Our government does enough of that without our help.

Date: January 22, 2005 02:06AM
America is the country that all other countries are judged by.If every one who wanted to come to America were allowed to do so most of the rest of the world would be a waste land & America would look like Hong Kong. put that in your pipe and smoke it you foreign ass wipes.
Date: January 22, 2005 07:55PM
Dram on, I would not want to live in the colonies (I am not saying there is anything wrong with living there though), just that I don't want to smiling smiley
Posted by: USA__a_ok [x] - (209.29.86.---)
Date: January 22, 2005 08:42PM
65% of Americans have British history, if we are pasty then so are you! also not everyone in Britain is white.. we have good toothpaste and like to look like normal people whats so wrong with that. I think many of you are so ignorant its unbelivable..Do you think god came down made America and scatered some shit about to make the rest of the world.. Britain is not great anymore and we dont pretend to be. Dont get me wrong America has some wonderful things. What exactly makes you so advanced? You couldn't name one thing that another country does not have. You just have the most money and how fragile that really is. It half the reason you (& we) are in Iraq.

listen to this guy:

YouWantMyUserName@924 posted on January 21, 2005, 6:56 pm
Can we Americans try to take some sembalance of a high ground for once! We are not going to convice the world that we are generally good and not complete morons by beating everyone over the head with it. Our government does enough of that without our help.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: