Posted by: Joe49 [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 04:51PM
the Tsunami this week was a terrible thing indeed but I believe the majority of the people killed were of the muslim faith.let's keep score the twin towers in New York city 3,000+ lost to muslim terrorism. tusunami delivered by God upon Indonesia,Tailand,Africa Etc. 100,000+ since God does not respect man and has every right to punish those that do not follow his teachings what can one say?I believe that God is giving the followers of satan a warning will they take heed?
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 07:41PM
Maybe you were not aware that Thailand (note correct spelling) is a Buddhist country. Keep taking the tablets and maybe you will be allowed out of your care-home without restrictions someday.
Date: December 31, 2004 03:21PM
and I suppose a buddhist worships God. you morons. but I stand corrected its over 121,000 maybe they are chewing the fat with budda right now there dude.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: December 31, 2004 05:38PM
I can really dig a god that kills the people that don't believe in him. I really gotta start going to church more.
Date: January 01, 2005 01:46AM
here comes the munchkins a buddhist needs God More than they need to whorsip a gold statue which didnt Bring life , or make the world for us to enjoy that whorshiping a statue is a crock of damn shit grow up and get a brain God Created the World no Statue didnt do crap for you you are a fxcking idiot to think other wise n are going to ROT in Hell for believing this bull shit about some Buddist God doing any thing for you or anyone else get a life
Date: January 01, 2005 02:30AM
What the fuck? Damn Christian Fundementilists
Posted by: alaadin123 [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: January 01, 2005 12:58PM
Muslims do believe in God in arabic Allah means the same thing as God. Ignorance can be fatal!
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: January 01, 2005 07:11PM
Maybe I am being ignorant here but I would have thought that a fundamentalist of any religion would be a good person. He/she would show great love and compasion to other people and go to great lengths to beof service and to make the world a better place. From what I know of Islam, Buddhism, Christianity, etc I can see nothing to suggest otherwise. I also believe that people who go against these values and ideals are not religious and are merely cowards hiding behind religion and soiling it's name.
Date: January 01, 2005 08:03PM
and you call someone who worships a statue in tune with God? how about a religon who says go out and kill anybody that doesn't believe as you do? go back & read about what God did to pharo's army when moses parted the red sea/no one enters into the kindom of God except thru his son JESUS CHRIST. you can take all your other beliefs to Hell with you.go over to India/become a Hindu & worship a cow as for me I'll go eat a steak.I think it's ready yum! yum! Again I'll say God is no respector of persons.If you have an Argument take it up with God.You will see Him one day weither you want to or not.
Date: January 02, 2005 10:06AM
Joe49, I have a feeling when you finally meet God, things aren't going to go as well as you expect.I would bring something cool to drink, if you know what I mean.
Date: January 02, 2005 10:15PM
I am right I had a heart attack in 1983 & 6 days later they could find no evidence of it 4 doctors at a major hospital in the U.S were scratching their heads,In 1994 I was told I had a cancer the size of a lemon in the top right lung after they went in thru my nose 3 weeks later thru my throat,3 weeks later thru my back with an instrument the size of an Inkpen,they wanted to cut me open I refused & said let's wait for about 5 or 6 weeks.With prayer God healed me & 6 weeks later the head doctor at Pitt memorial Hospital in greenville,N.C could find no sign of cancer.He said my lungs were as clear as a 20 year old man.I respect God,I know that his son Jesus died to save us from our sins,thru grace by faith I am saved.I am not affraid to die anytime & look foward to meeting my Lord & savior Jeses Christ number 6689 but thankyou for your caring about me my prayers are with you.
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: January 03, 2005 12:34PM
Joe49 are you sure you are Christian?
Date: January 03, 2005 05:44PM
Sounds more like a tripper to me
Posted by: stuy [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 05:26AM
Looks like joe49 isn't alone in his Christian fundamentalist opinion, the =Niagara Falls Reporter= even references this topic in his article.

[www.niagarafallsreporter.com]
Posted by: DevilDog [x] - (69.4.229.---)
Date: February 26, 2005 07:47AM
joe have you always lied inorder to try and make friends? Did it work then? Its not going to work now either! Well I guess if you read it in those secret documents that you get I could be wrong.
Date: February 26, 2005 01:33PM
devildog pray you never go to war it would be a pity having a real soldier baby sit your whimpy ass.
Date: February 26, 2005 02:48PM
Joe I am a US Marine Vet and I have been in war. Did somebody have to baby sit your fat ass or something?
Date: February 26, 2005 02:51PM
Joe you just have some off the wall radical thoughts and ideas that just drive me crazy. I screw with you because I cannot believe that you actually believe that crap you spew in these forums.
Date: February 26, 2005 03:17PM
devildog the cubscouts don't count.
Date: February 27, 2005 05:55AM
Wow Joe how long did it take for you to come up with that one?
Date: March 01, 2005 01:32PM
devildog get a life-- get a wife-- and quit sucking every dick you can get your lips around faggot.
Date: March 01, 2005 10:26PM
Nice Joe now your posting as Anonymous
Date: April 15, 2005 01:23AM
Im an american and have grown up among catholics protestants you know it. But to me religion is a big joke. How could you honestly believe in god. To me its as if humans need some kind of comfort. Which is all good. But in the beggining religion was nothing other than another form of law. To keep people morally in line. Pretty genious givin the fact that now most religous fanatics kill others to spread their believes. Christians too, who bomb abortion clinics and in the past spread their fath through terror tactics and submission. I love relgion you betcah. And I of course believe in some kind of god but religion is the cause of hate in our world now a days. People just cant realise the value of themselves and must turn to a book to teach them self worth.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: