AMERICA IS NOT THE WORLD

Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 07:51PM
Why can't we all just get along?
Posted by: Kevin [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 08:12PM
Ok, I am stepping down off the soap box for now.

I won't get back on it until I get pissy.

Bob, if your post dated 1-25-05 is directed at me I refer you to line seven of my post dated 1-23-05.

I am not trying to bash anybody on that has taken part in this forum, I just wanted to throw in my $0.02 or some food for thought... if you will.

Later
Posted by: kwajff04 [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 08:59PM
it would be nice if all these people bashing on each others countries knew what the fuck they were talking about!!!!
Date: January 25, 2005 09:07PM
GAK67:

I think the subject of the generalization also needs to be taken into account. Me calling a kiwi a sheep fucker (an obvious joke), is quite different from calling an American a fat, racist, muslim hating American (something I see an awful lot of on this site). I take offense to that, I don't support the war or McDonalds yet many people seem to think I do. I don't take the insinuation of being a racist murderer lightly, but hey you can call me a sheep fucker any time and I wouldn't care.

Generalizations will happen, but that doesn't mean I have to put up with them.
Date: January 25, 2005 09:31PM
The Star Spangled Banner
By Francis Scott Key

Oh, say can you see by the dawn's early light
What so proudly we hailed at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars thru the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming?
And the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.
Oh, say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

On the shore, dimly seen through the mists of the deep,
Where the foe's haughty host in dread silence reposes,
What is that which the breeze, o'er the towering steep,
As it fitfully blows, half conceals, half discloses?
Now it catches the gleam of the morning's first beam,
In full glory reflected now shines in the stream:
'Tis the star-spangled banner! Oh long may it wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

And where is that band who so vauntingly swore
That the havoc of war and the battle's confusion,
A home and a country should leave us no more!
Their blood has washed out their foul footsteps' pollution.
No refuge could save the hireling and slave
From the terror of flight, or the gloom of the grave:
And the star-spangled banner in triumph doth wave

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
Between their loved home and the war's desolation!
Blest with victory and peace, may the heav'n rescued land
Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just,
And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave

Date: January 25, 2005 10:25PM
everybody is racist to some degree/If God had intended for everybody to have been one color and of one mind wouldn't the world have been a beautiful place(heck! people of the same race,same culture,same religious beliefs can't get along so there is no hope for the rest of us TCONX. so piss off & let us get back to blasting each other mentality and physically. Have a nice day hosbro.
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 25, 2005 10:31PM
16875 - what is your point in posting the words to the Star Spangled Banner?
Posted by: TConX [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 26, 2005 12:50AM
He's showing his wonderful C+P skills, and how his nation has a right to own the world because it has a National Anthem thats long and stupid...

We're all living in Amerika!
Coca-Cola, Sometimes WAR!

As for you 22992, there is a place where people with different race, culture, and religion get along...

It's called Canada, and it kicks ass!
Date: January 26, 2005 04:49AM
I have to say that yes CANADA KICKS ASS....and to GAK67...the point is it means something....to 22992....no everybody is not racist.......see what I mean by all you retards having to fuck with each other in order to have a good time......WOW....wake up....!!!...and yes I AM A PROUD AMERICAN....so get over it!!!!
Date: January 26, 2005 04:45PM
kwajffo4 YEA! you are so right/you don't know shit/the canadians have pissed off the MIC MAC indians of canada/nova socia up around Bedeck,nova socia so that if a royal canadian mountie were to go up there he would probably be hung up till dead.you don't know American History much less any world history. by the way the MIC Mac were the Indians who ran the Appache indians back down into the United States.the MIc Mac Indians were known as meat eaters because of their pointed teeth.I have a friend who is MIC MAC CHIEF.DID you get your GED?
Date: January 26, 2005 07:22PM
kwajff04, I still don't see the point of posting the words to the Star Spangled Banner. You say it means something. What does it mean? Every nations anthem means something. Americans (and yes I know I am generalising) seem to think their anthem/patriotism/country means more to them than other nations mean to their citizens. That is not the worst of it though, they also seem to think their anthem/patriotism/country mean more to the rest of the world than their own anthems/patriotism/countries. I am glad you think your country is so great, but for me I think mine is greater, otherwise I would have moved already!
Posted by: DevilDog [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 28, 2005 09:20AM
TConX you called me racist and I do not post anonymous. Get a life and grow up. You never anwsered my last post so I guess that I am right. Your anwser to everything is "their racist".
Date: January 28, 2005 04:50PM
Yes GAK67 some americans do believe that...I dont..Everyone is entitled to believe in there own country and there own beliefs....I wont bash on any country for there beliefs...although if there beliefs are dangerous to others...ie...hitler....than there should be something done about it.........and to chicken shit anonymous 22522....fuckin lazy indians should have tried harder.....GED?....whats that....all I am is a dumb american remember....go fuck yourself....
Date: January 28, 2005 08:57PM
if the USA goes broke the whole world is fucked
Posted by: Bob [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 29, 2005 11:44AM
how? all that means is someone else has all the money and AMERICA is fucked.
Date: January 29, 2005 05:06PM
Stupid imbred americans..

What's white and fourteen inches long?
Absolutely nothing!

What did they white guy do before his blood test?
He studied.

How long does it take for a white women to take a crap???
9 months

What's the difference between a white man and a snake?
One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, white men will screw anything.

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
A white girl's ass

What did a white guy see when he looked at his family tree?
A straight line
Date: January 29, 2005 05:57PM
Anonymous@12020:

"What's white and fourteen inches long?"

A legal sized sheet of paper (11"x14"winking smiley

"What did the whit guy do before his blood test?"

Rolled up his shirt sleeve.

"How long does it take for a white women to crap?" (should be woman by the way)

if x = time to crap in seconds, 0
Posted by: duuuuuuuuuuuuuude [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 30, 2005 04:18AM
i'm an american, and im not embarassed to say it. but with the way our country is being led, and perceived around the world, i will be very soon.
the problem with this is that america is typically perceived as being full of idiotic conservatives. fortunately that is not true, but unfortunately we are a minority. i'm not liberal, i'm just well educated.
about our 'superpower' status, it's true that we're currently the worlds only superpower, but that wont last. both china and india are really moving up in the world. and aside from having people that will work for little money (meaning no need to outsource jobs) creating a strong economy, they also have the populations to support gigantic militaries. the only problem facing them is probably the quality of life their citizens have. but with a booming economy, that wont last long.
the problem with us americans is that we have come to expect ridiculously luxurious lifestyles and it is unfortunately those people that seem to have the largest say in our political affairs. thank god bill gates is a liberal democrat.
i happen to be a teenager growing up in a middle-class american family, and i fear for the future of this once great country.
we are not a democracy or a republic anymore. we have degenerated into a corporate aristocracy.
and those white man and woman jokes could be easily changed around to polish jokes, or black jokes, or muslim jokes, or mexican jokes, or whatever.
Date: January 30, 2005 04:21AM
and i whole-heartedly wish i could move to canada, but as i am still in high school i cant. and i wont anyway because i the cold.
Date: January 31, 2005 10:33PM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuude, you are right, I have heard all of those jokes as Aussie jokes (except fot the flat surface one) and they weren't funny then. If you are typical of the modern American teenager, then at least your future has some hope.
Posted by: Stiffler [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: January 31, 2005 11:17PM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. I live in Vancouver and can tell you it only gets cold here for the month of January. Mind you that depends what you consider cold. Just to give you an idea, today is Jan 31 and it's a little under 60F outside right now.
Date: February 01, 2005 03:25AM
sorry Gak, i'm one of a kind. but there are at least people who share some of my views that are around my age.

and stiffler, you have given me new hope.
Posted by: Bob [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: February 01, 2005 03:33PM
Move anywhere you want wit global warming temperatures might rise as much as 11 degrees. Alaska might be quite nice in a few decades.
Date: February 01, 2005 08:20PM
hahahaha, its funny cuz its true. then the equator will become unbearable.
Date: February 04, 2005 01:34PM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude has some good concerns but if he was a typical American teenager we would not have any future America because everyone would move to canada like he wants to. I served this country and I think he is as un-patriotic as they come. Even if you dont like whats happening in America now duuuuuuuuude your the future so you can help change the things you dont like starting now and in the future. This is your country and you should try to improve it and not bash it. Dont say that you would move to canada if you could and that you will someday that is like telling all the vets and those who died serving and protecting your way of life to fuck off. Just wanted you to think about that.
Posted by: Pieter [x] - (195.93.33.---)
Date: February 04, 2005 06:25PM
America land of free. America land where good man can get rich. America not land for faggoty man. America land where man can sex many women. America not place for black peoples or chineseman. I love America! It is land of my freedom.
Date: February 13, 2005 05:04AM
devildog, you think i dont know that? and how exactly was my way of life being protected in vietnam? or how about now in iraq? or anything inbetween basically. despite what our esteemed presidents since then have said, none of those conflicts have had ANYTHING to do with protecting our freedoms. the reason i want to move to canada is that it has not yet degenerated into a corporate aristocracy (or facism as my dad's co-worker puts it). conservative america is being run by companies that can afford to rig the polls, buy votes, buy the best lawyers, buy a court decision, or buy the next president. no soldier since world war 2 has truly served america. instead they have served enron, halliburton, exxon-mobil, mcdonalds, microsoft, ford, general motors, daimler-chrysler, etc... as a former soldier you should know this better than anybody. i read ALOT of military memiors so dont lecture me about respect for veterans. my grandfathers both served in WW2 and i have more respect for them than for any man or woman that ever existed. i want to escape america because there is no fathomable way to undo the damage that bush has done to this once great nation.

what we need is the 60's all over again to create another shift back to liberalism. maybe can make a come-back too...

"Support our troops. F*ck our president"
Date: February 13, 2005 05:08AM
im impressed with pieter, finally a racist doesnt post anonymously.
Date: February 13, 2005 08:04AM
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude Two things Canada is a great place and I hope you like it there! And I also think you are posting under atleast two names like TConX so I think you are a fake.

Have fun in Canada
Date: February 14, 2005 04:17AM
ive only ever posted under 2 names on this site, warfalcon1 and this one. and ive only registered this one.

secondly, i wouldnt move to canada anyway, i'd miss complaining about my country way too much. i'd be leaving too much behind.
Your Name: 
Subject: