The Election "World war III", God Help Us!

Posted by: Assasin [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 04, 2004 08:16AM
Hello.
My Question for American voters:

Why in the name of all that is sane, good, and in the name of God, is that mot**r-Fu***r, Bush get'n re-elected? Havn't the American people learned? Oh,HELL YEAH..Lets just give that psycho, war-mangerer another 4 years to terrorise the world!! Man, I wish someone could just putt an end to this madnes!!
Sencirely yours,

Norwegian-Dream-Voter
Posted by: stussy-demon [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 04, 2004 11:10AM
Thats what you call 100,000,000 brainwashed fuckwits that'll believe ANYTHING Bush tells them.
Out of a population of around 250,000,000 are you telling me that Bush is the brightest bulb on the chrismas tree! I mean a portion of California voted for...wait a minute I can't stop laughing...ok hear goes...Arnold Schwarzenegger to be governer. Says it all winking smiley
Posted by: Thankfull [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 04, 2004 02:06PM
One sunny day in 2005, an old man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue, where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the Marine standing guard and said, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine replied, "Sir, Mr. Kerry is not President and doesn't reside here."

The old man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Kerry is not President and doesn't reside here." The man thanked him and again walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same Marine, saying "I would like to go in and meet with President Kerry."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you have been here asking to speak to Mr. Kerry. I've told you already that Mr. Kerry is not the President and doesn't reside here. Don't you understand?"

The old man answered, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow."

Date: November 04, 2004 02:40PM
Sorry 'Thankfull' but I'm still laughing at how a country like America votes for dumbasses like Arnold, Bush & Kerry to be leaders. The great thinkers of the 21st Century hey!
Are they the BEST you have dumb-ass. Why don't you vote for a leader that hasn't got a big bank balance or thinks he's the lone fucking ranger, but actually knows what the fuck they're doing and can string a pissing sentence together. To give that chimp presidency is like giving a 3 year old a loaded 9mm Beretta to play with!
You and your followers need to take a step back from America and take a real big look at what the fuck runs it AND you!
Posted by: Mourning in Minnesota [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 04, 2004 03:40PM
So when do the impeachment proceedings over the traitorous and criminal acts of war profiteering begin? Also the investigations over the validity of the Diablo voting machines in Florida and Ohio? We need to move before Dubyah gets complete control over the supreme court. That he already had control over the house and senate does not bode well for bringing he and Chaney to justice, but it’s the right thing to do.
Also a question; how is we have changes to the constitution without involving a vote by the people? Is the gay marriage issue just a forerunner, a testing ground as it were, for slipping in other major changes to the constitution until we find ourselves pretty much w/o a constitution that resembles anything we recognize?
Back it up with Patriot Act 2, then 3 etc, and how long will it be before we are all snapping to and saying sig-hail?
Posted by: dumb ass american [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 04, 2004 05:59PM
I agree Bush is an idiot. But... Is Tony Blair the "brightest bulb" Who put him in charge? Does he support the war? British troops in Iraq? I think that you should step back and take a closer look at your country and your hypocritical self and quit obsessing on America's problems. Perhaps you should concentrate on your Magnum PI picture collection instead.
Date: November 04, 2004 10:42PM
Blair is a dick, Bush is a dick you are a dick for trusting these dicks! Magnum however is irony because he probably knows just as much as Bush, but would make me laugh oh, JUST a bit more smiling smiley
EAT McDONALDS, BUY NIKE, WATCH TV, SHOP AT WALLMART, SUPPORT WAR, BELIEVE THE PRESS & GOVERNMENT....hey...you already are a dumb ass American!
Date: November 05, 2004 01:47AM
Same lame ass answer for everything! Didnt respond with anything intelligent. Look up the word irony dipshit. I bet the dumbest of Americans could verbally beat the crap out of you!
Posted by: duuuuuuuuuuuuuude [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 05, 2004 04:23AM
yeah, partially because it's Wal-Mart not Wallmart
Date: November 05, 2004 08:11AM
Wow your soooo witty, truth is I haven't got time to think up big words and do some geeky research most of you obviously do through some simple Google searching (After 8 GCSE's, 3 A-Levels and a Higher National Diploma I'm pretty fucking sick of writing pages of intellectual answers)so go back to Disney Land or get a job oh so clever one...
As for the technicalities 'Wal-Mart' then, you have tooo much time on your hands duuuuuuude to be bothered to even comment on that, what are you, about 12 or something, just learned to spell and really proud of it...get a grip!

I'm tired now of listning to your stereotypical patriotic yankee bullshit, preachin like Ronald McFucking Donald, high fivin like it's cool or something, so I'm outta here...Bill Hicks had a perspective on America and the government, you should try watching it and removing your oh so stupid Yankee blinkers. Bye now!
Posted by: To Thankfull from East Europe [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 05, 2004 08:30AM
Great Joke...
Posted by: Anonymous User [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 05, 2004 02:42PM
But you have time to write that garbage? Who was preaching (didnt know Ronald preached either.) Big Words? You best do a google search before you use words you dont understand. Look up the word "stereotypical" and tell us who on this thread is being stereotypical! Everytime you post you prove your ignorance.
Posted by: Leon [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 05, 2004 03:44PM
Stussy is right on you fat American idiots. Go back to your 'free' America and suck Bush's dick because you sound like every other yank Bush lover. Pathetic!
Posted by: Moody [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 05, 2004 03:50PM
Yeah too true. Seems to me we got a whole website full of preachin yankee whores. USA is a fucking joke and the world knows it.
Posted by: Dub Kingdom [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 05, 2004 05:48PM
And for the record the British want Tony in a war crimes tribunal too, not just monkey-man. Self criticism is one of the things that put the ´Great´ in Great Britain. But there is so much shite about it too, so I live in Norway...
Date: November 05, 2004 07:50PM
Who said that they loved Bush? I said that he was an idiot. Read the posts before you reply. I give up. You all are superior! We are fat and dumb.
Posted by: Strife [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 06, 2004 05:45AM
Thanks 'dumb ass american'. Even though you're a man of the left obviously (or at the very least a man who dislikes Bush), you do an excellent job at pointing out the utter lack of reason and understanding these Brits are demonstrating.

I don't have a problem with most of the people on the left, I just disagree with them. I love to debate ideas, but most of the time these guys don't do that. They simply continue to remind us that they believe we're all idiots plugged into a tv that tells us to love Bush.

I assure you, that's far from the case. If you listened to some of the people out there in the media you'd practically believe Bush is stuffing babies and kittens into a garbage disposal. Never before have I heard people so concerned about every little nit-picking thing as though it were unfair tragedy and almost everything is a conspiracy theory. Our media is biased to the left, numerous studies have proven it.

Besides, if anybody is getting told what to do it's Stussy being told by this Bill Hicks he so adores.

Stussy wouldn't listen to me if I told him to go check out Rush Limbaugh, Charles Krauthammer, Sean Hannity, or Michael Savage for a while. Hell, he's probably convinced Bill O'Reilly and Christopher Heichens (sp?) are a right wing nuts, if he even knows who they are. So why should I listen to his freak of nature that does nothing but degrade America on false premises whenever he wouldn't be willing to listen to guys that back up America WITH FACTS?!

These Brits haven't been arguing with facts. Whenever they get cornered they go back to calling Bush a war criminal or an idiot, and talking about how we Americans are all collectively dumb for it. You mention how laughable it is for them to say it considering that they elected Blair who is supposedly just as bad, they just go back to calling us dumb. I'm tired of this foolish game where they are never to blame.

I tell them why Bush isn't a war criminal, and they come back with repeating the same lie... no new facts to back it up, just telling me they think he's a war criminal still. It's stupid.

I remember reading in a history book the famous saying "The sun never sets on the British Empire". That's no longer the case, but that's the mindset these guys have been showing. They think for simply living where they are living it makes them more intelligent and morally near a state of perfection. Hence, they don't feel obligated to debate facts... they feel perfectly fine just calling us dumb, all the while showing their own inability to grasp reality.

It's sad really...

...just about as sad as Stussy saying he didn't want to look up a big word like "irony" on Google before using it. Irony is 5 fucking letters and a word every moderately intelligent person should have in their lexicon by the time they reach high school. I don't need a dictionary for a word like that... I could understand if some of you had to look up 'lexicon', but not 'irony'. One of the truest ironies in life are the people who use the word without understanding it.

...and then what's so precious about it is he then acts like he's too smart to care what it even means. Lord almighty, Stussy, think a bit much of yourself? I don't care how much education you went through, you aren't exempt from knowing what the hell you're talking about.

Feh...
Posted by: insanity [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 06, 2004 10:29AM
"Besides, if anybody is getting told what to do it's Stussy being told by this Bill Hicks he so adores."

It's hard to be told what to do by a man who's been dead for a decade..

Bill Hicks is an American comedian, who hits the nail on the head with the state of the world with alarming accuracy and regularity. The poor man would've spun repeatedly in his grave over the past 4 years with what is happening in the world.

[us.imdb.com]
Posted by: True American [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 06, 2004 12:22PM
Stussy has done nothing but point out what a fucked up country we live in and assholes like Strife & insanity need to take there heads out their arses and wake up to the REAL America instead of bitchin like girls. You have to much time on your hands Strife and take things way too personally. It's pretty obviously that Stussy knows what he's talkin about if you bother to read other posts from the past but maybe he gets a kick out of makin you 2 dumbasses preach like high school lecturers. This country needs to rid of assholes like you.
Posted by: Ohio [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 06, 2004 12:41PM
Strife you are a preachin geek with your head up your own ass! Chill out and have fun. Our country is a joke, Bush and Kerry are both idiots and if we had a better system of voting maybe we would have a good president. You obviously choose to ignore this fact and other important issues like why Bush has pulled out of the Kyoto Agreement. You are an idiot. Seems Stussy doesn't choose to use pages of spew to get his points across, but just voices some home truths in a vulgar, but amusing, way!
Date: November 06, 2004 02:30PM
"True American", what are you talking about? I need to get my head out of my ass? All I did was inform people who Bill Hicks was that Stussy was talking about. I'm not involved in this argument, and I don't really give a shit who runs your country. So how does "get fucked" sound?
Posted by: True American [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 06, 2004 04:50PM
Sorry insanity I read your comment a bit too hastly, true what you said, but I don't think he is being told what to do by Bill Hicks but appreciating his views instead. I agree with Stussy that our country feeds us with constant bullshit and deter's us from what is important, like getting someone worthy of running the USA in the elections. Its all money and relations that gets these idiots up for the Presidential elections.
Date: November 06, 2004 04:55PM
Thanks Strife! Atleast someone got my point. I dont agree with you but respect a post that actually says something other than just a lame insult. It is a waste of time trying to reason with these dumbshits. Stussy is everthing he claims that we are and is too ignorant to realize it. By the way, it's funny how much "True American" sounds like stussy.
Posted by: wiggle [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 06, 2004 05:34PM
There were three people on an airplane. One was Thomas Jefferson. One was George Bush. And the last was Bill Clinton. They opened up the airplane door and Thomas Jefferson threw out a 100 dollar bill and said "I just saved a family!" George Bush looked at Jefferson and then threw out 2 100 dollar bills. He then said, "I just saved TWO families!" Bill Clinton looked at Thomas Jefferson then at George. He sighed and pushed George Bush off the plane and said "I just saved the world!"
Date: November 06, 2004 05:37PM
wiggle...Best post on this thread!
Date: November 06, 2004 06:08PM
Hahaha gold smiling smiley
Posted by: lil\'diablo [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 07, 2004 07:20AM
Here's a few facts you should like. In and of themselves constitute a great reason to want Bush out of office. Try and follow the logic.

Fact: Since Bush's election, the U.S has gone from an over four-hundred million dollar surplus to an over four-hundred million dollar deficit.
Fact: Bush has said himself that he wants to make tax cuts to big businesses permanent.
Fact: The government pays off deficites by issuing bonds, adjusting the interest rates through the fed, and by TAXES. Mainly taxes.
Fact: Income taxes are determined mainly by an adjusted percentage of net income that is made to take out an even cut. These are put into ranges known as income tax brackets.
Fact: Using this system, the highest paid Americans were technically chipping in the most money for taxes, but equal to us all by being proportional to their net income.
Fact: Now, big corporations get a tax cut, so the rate applied to the highest payed individuals in America is lower.
Conclusion: If the highest payed individuals are being taxed less and the government raises taxes to pay off a huge deficit, WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT? FUCKING SANTA CLAUSE? ARE YOU SO STUPID THAT YOU THINK THAT THE MEGA-RICH ARE GOING TO USE THEIR EXTRA INCOME TO ENRICH ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES? FUCK YOU.
Date: November 07, 2004 07:26AM
If you don't agree with that, i can honestly say that you should kill yourselves for the greater good. Each "fact" is easily verifyable through multiple sources, republican and democrate. Support Bush or not, but he's killing the economy one step at a time and a lot of people don't give a shit, but i do. So, fuck patriotism, you can't wave a flag if i'm starving.
Date: November 07, 2004 07:31AM
"your starving"
Posted by: Strife [x] - (158.112.84.---)
Date: November 07, 2004 07:41AM
I figured you wouldn't like everything I said 'dumb ass american', but I definitely understood the core of your argument. I can respect people who can at least see reason and argue with that, so I respect you.

Also, I know who Bill Hicks is, and I know he's been dead since '94. However, I still am saying Stussy is listening to him for talking points because he doesn't honestly have any new information in the majority of his posts. It's just spewing out the same anti-American hate speech. Let's face it, what you guys consider an "alarming" ability to see the "truth" is him going "America is fat and dumb", which you agree with. If anybody has blinders on, it's you. I don't fit the stereotypical American role Stussy so loves to bring up time and again.

I'm an American and I don't like American Gladiators. I've never liked it really. It was a silly show. Especially that obstacle course where they shoot nerf balls at the people. I don't see the point.

I'm an American and I'm not fat. Actually, I'm in good shape. I used to run the mile in track. I take a cross-training style of martial arts. I set a school record for squat in weightlifting a couple years ago, something which I don't like bringing up because I hate to brag. The point is that I'm not fat.

I'm an American and I don't eat at McDonalds because they serve only the greasiest, nastiest, dirtiest stuff on the planet and it would make me fat. I like to eat at sit down diners when I can.

I'm an American and I hate Nike. I hate their commercials especially. I usually buy New Balance shoes because they tend to fit me best... no other reason really.

I'm an American and I rarely watch tv. I'd say maybe two or three hours a week if that. When I do it's usually the news just to keep up with current events. Even then I don't blindly believe them.

I'm an American and I don't like to shop at Wal-Mart. I go there as little as possible. I mean, I do shop there, but that's because I live in a small town without many other choices. Besides, I don't see how shopping at Wal-Mart would make you any dumber. It's just a store, dumbass. Are you any dumber if you filled up your car at a BP station instead of any other one? No, it's just a gas station.

Your list of stereotypes goes on and on. I've heard them all before. I don't care to hear them again.
Your Name: 
Subject: