what do u know about islam ????

Posted by: 90130 [x] - (66.178.22.---)
Date: December 16, 2005 01:48AM
Ooops! Looks like the server does not have Arabic text support. Too bad, it was entertaining.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (66.178.22.---)
Date: December 16, 2005 01:57AM
they chop off your fucking head on the net
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (66.178.22.---)
Date: December 16, 2005 03:26AM
how about italian? avengerx, sembrate essere un individuo ragionevolmente astuto. perchè sostenete la prospettiva musulmana di extremeist sulla situazione attuale? sembra che è inutile
Date: December 16, 2005 08:08AM

HOME OF THE BRAVE

Oh God of Hell
I said I love the suit
That the devil gave me
To wear to Beirut
Where the whores are dancing
On the table tops
And the juke box plays
Apocalyptic bebop

Well I love Paris
I love the dizzy streets
Where the flowers of sin
Bloom in the heat
If I were a ghost
I'd be pleased
Living among these
French mysteries

But the place to go's
Another latitude
Where Jesus is wearing
His blue suede shoes
And the pink neon lights
Up the thoroughfares
Between what is
And what's not there
You know the place
It's not too far away
Let's take a trip
To the Home of the Brave

Forget about London
Forget about Spain
Get out of New York
Take the Train to the Plane
Hong Kong smells like dying fish
And Berlin still stinks of Auschwitz
I wanna go where the wild things play
I wanna go to the Home of the Brave
Posted by: avengerx [x] - (66.178.22.---)
Date: December 16, 2005 01:51PM
i d say , to every piece of shit who called me retarded : thank u for showing to me whats ur level of education is , i said it in the beg of this forum , am up for logical constructive discussions , but hey it seems that there s no hope of u , using ur brains and stoping bad lang and terms , cant u see ,every single one of u on this site , we can spend our whole life cursing each other and using bad words ....we ll die and yet nobody will finish ...fossil digger i can call u retarded and evry single neg term u can dream of ...so what ...and u can say what do u wanna say about me till u die , i wont give a shit about that , but arguing logically , at least can have a positive result ....i wished i was able to speak to an educated , respected american , who would give a positive image of his country , but this site seems to be only an aggregation of gangsters and street boys ...who s phd is in using : fuck and pussy and stuff ....come on guys ...
Date: December 16, 2005 02:01PM
90130@95127
if u understand arabic , i guess this wont harm u to read :
ya 3akrout , aslan mahada sa2alak bil awal iza kenet lebneni walla la2 , eh kess ekhta lebneni walla amercani,3temed , w ba3dein ,ya3ni aya masihi bi lebnen ken biredd 3leik bi kell shouleh , ya3nni manna sa3beh ,la2anno aslan el masihieh el shramit yalli metlak keno sabab bil hareb , bass hala2 el hamdellah 3am netwahad balek ya maniak w el 3alam kello yshouuf kif el 3alam el met3almeh betfakker , w aslan kif bet2oul moutakhallef ya hmar , ya3ni aslan shou ma3ak shehedeh ya ayri....falsafeh w ta2 hanak , guess shehdeh bil habal wel tefniss ...mbayan ennak m3a2ad ktir , fa rouh ..sheflak shi shaghleh moufideh te3melah bi hal hayett ...w lamma tehki teni marra ya hki shi moufid ya kol ayri w skot
Date: December 16, 2005 02:03PM
there is no positive that can come from our "discussions" unless you change your ridiculous views and embrace reality. you've never answered my question of, why do you pretend to be Muslim?
Date: December 16, 2005 02:04PM
Anonymous@203115 : i just dont give a fuck ....nobody used his brain while replying , they only cursed and everybody can do that ...and as a little present from u i give u the song of eminem called : suck my dick ....listen to it and enjoy it ...
Date: December 16, 2005 02:07PM
fossil_digger : who told u i pretend ?...
Date: December 16, 2005 02:08PM
und was ist Wirklichkeit in Ihrer Meinung, Unrecht?
Date: December 16, 2005 02:16PM
fossil digger : i do not support the extremist point of view , if u have just read what i wrote earlier i told u i am in opposition but try to understand that those acts didnt come up from nothing nobody enjoys blowing himself , they came out of US-ISRAELI oppression , maybe the wrong way but dont cancel the fact of injustice happening in many muslim countries hope u read one of the my replies to 90130 . i ll post it again read it bro then speak
Date: December 16, 2005 02:17PM
u know , it really makes me sad that the world is seing only one side of the story , since 1920 till now million of muslims have died in the ugliest wars history had known ,and yet no body said nothing and when some americans or israeli dies the whole world turns against muslim and they become the terrorist ...please note that i am tottally against those bombings done by muslims but let me try to illustrate an example by replying to 90130_@95127 ...maybe some of u will have conscious and be fair once in a life time :
1st : suicide attacks and bombings: if u mean palestinians , well , what can a young man , whom his land stolen , his father shot , forbidden from work , and bare-handed facing the biggest military in the middle east ....what can he do if every day he loses a dear one and they destroyed his home over his head : i think none of u will not defend his home if it was attacked , and for palestinians the only way is to sacrifice their own bodies , if u think they enjoy it well ur wrong they re humans too , and want to live but with dignity ..i will include a seperate argument about the palestinian problem
2nd) attacks on cruise ships : if u mean the uss cruise ship , evrybody knows that it was attacked in yemen not in the states ,what would u do if a saudi cruise ship went to a US harbor , or is it okay for u to land ur army anywhere in the world and no one has the right to object
3rd)beslan school siege , i dont need to remind u that russia invaded chechneya and exterminated almost all the ppl there how many womens and childrens were killed ???..why ddnt u object over that in the 1st place , or was it bec they are muslims , besides , though kidnapping childrens is wrong from the begining but it s now known for everybody that the russian special forces were the one who attacked the school and childrens died by the guns of russian soldiers bec the hijackers ddnt have even the time to reply the fight back bec of the brutal force used ....same thing happened at the theater of moscow were the russian special forces spread the nerve gas in the theater killing the hijackers and nearly all the civilans locked there , and now tell me where is the united nation ? it s watchin checheniyans killed evryday and nobody speaks ...why , bec they are muslims ???
4th)abduction of contractors and journalists , i dont have to remid u that a lot of muslims from : turkey , lebanon , egypt were kidnapped also and killed and beheaded , as an example the ambassador of egypt in iraq who was killed though he was a pious muslim , isnt this a sign of secret intelligence involved
5th) 9/11 , is simply done by a person who was once trained by cia and armed by it , thats why u cannot place him under a muslim category , al qaeda actually killed many muslims in iraq , jordan and afghanistan , and it s the biggest sin in islam to kill another muslim , so thats why they re not considered muslims technically speaking ...and yes , am totally against 9/11 attacks though i still doubt that secret service is not involved in a way or another
6th) bally attacks : those extremist were in fight with the gov who oppressed them so their way of replying back was to attack tourism , they did that to revenge from the gov not in the name of islam .......and finally it s tottaly idiot to say islam is not a religion ...it is , despite everybody , and it teaches peace and love of all the other , but one thing u must be aware of folks ,in islam if some1 attacks u , u have the right to attack back ...i think not two civilized ppl can argue about that ....i will keep on posting and posting about islam so that the whole world knows that such beautiful religion cannot be misfigured by some extremist , too bad , islam is attacked in this way , though had u know it s teaching u will be amazed how human life is central in it ....bye all
Date: December 16, 2005 02:20PM
90130 why u pretend to be from lebanon ? ...just be an american and thats enough ...we dont need to know ur family history ...bec if we ll do that for every american all of them would turn out to be either from : germany , uk , russia , south america ,france ....and etc ...america is just a mixture of races ....humans from all countries , the only ones who have the right to say they are 100% americans are the native indians
Date: December 16, 2005 03:01PM
So where did the "native Americans" come from, avenger?
Date: December 16, 2005 03:12PM
I READ IT ,BUT DID'NT WARRANT A REPLY!it's obvious that the Israeli/ Muslim problem is never going to change without the u.s. intervention. we will never support anything or anyone as unstable as most Islamic countries! they must deal with things for themselves first. get your own lives in order and show a little responsibility for what is going on. help the u.s. find the weasel dicks we want to find, do not harbour them anywhere, turn them over to us,kill them yourselves,give us information to help in the hunt, depose the militant leaders in Syria Palestine, Iran. fucking something! not doing anything to help is just lengthening the time for anything good for Islam and Muslims in general to be done! is any of this sinking in? does it make sense?
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (66.178.22.---)
Date: December 16, 2005 04:17PM
And you may find yourself living in a shotgun shack
And you may find yourself in another part of the world
And you may find yourself behind the wheel of a large automobile
And you may find yourself in a beautiful house, with a beautiful
Wife
And you may ask yourself-well...how did I get here?

Letting the days go by/let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by/water flowing underground
Into the blue again/after the money’s gone
Once in a lifetime/water flowing underground.

And you may ask yourself
How do I work this?
And you may ask yourself
Where is that large automobile?
And you may tell yourself
This is not my beautiful house!
This is not my beautiful wife!

Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...same as it ever was...
Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
Carry the water at the bottom of the ocean
Remove the water at the bottom of the ocean!

Into the blue again/in the silent water
Under the rocks and stones/there is water underground.

And you may ask yourself
What is that beautiful house?
And you may ask yourself
Where does that highway go?
And you may ask yourself
Am I right? ...am I wrong?
My god!...what have I done?

Into the blue again/in the silent water
Under the rocks and stones/there is water underground.

Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...
Date: December 16, 2005 04:26PM
the poll question is:
do u know islam
how u found out about islam
(personally i would have punctuated these with question marks, but i digress...)
i did not vote because i don't know islam from shinola, and that is just fine with me...
allah damn it all anyways...
Date: December 16, 2005 06:31PM
Avengerx, I'd like to make my reply more clear in Arabic script, but the server won't support it, so here it is phonetically;

Kes imik, ebin sharmouta!~~~
Date: December 16, 2005 06:35PM
Oh yeah, Avengerx...I never said I WAS from Lebanon. I was born here, in the USA.
Date: December 16, 2005 11:19PM
The Israeli's will never be defeated! So you guys better learn to live with them!
Date: December 17, 2005 03:52PM
anonymous 90130 : wow , u cant be most stupid ...i ll tell u how to spell it son : koss ommak bi ayri ya ebn el sharmouta ....gottcha ...u missed it .cuz imik means u talk to a female ...stupid/.....good luck next time
Date: December 17, 2005 04:07PM
www.harunyahya.com
www.islamdenouncesterrorism.com
www.unionoffaiths.com
www.islamdenouncesantisemitism.com
www.islamworld.net
www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/islam
www.religioustolerance.org/islam.htm
www.islam-guide.com
www.com.washington.edu/Program/news/digijournalism/islam/guide.html

all posts are really worth no reply this time ...as we ll go again in the same closed circle ...so go visit some of those websites , free info , and nothing to loose...
Date: December 17, 2005 04:23PM
you only hear what you want to hear....o.k. don't reply to the truth.....keep living in the 18th century.....fine w/me
Date: December 17, 2005 04:42PM
avengerx...why the fuck do you care what anyone else thinks about your religion? why are you trying to convince us to change our beliefs? if you manage to convert a few of us, will you get more virgins in the afterlife? seriously, what the fuck???
i honestly could not care less about anything that you have to say...

btw here is a CLUE for you:
wen u mispel most of ur wurdz it makz u look stoopid...
Date: December 17, 2005 06:29PM
Hahahaha! This is too great!
Date: December 18, 2005 01:42AM
avengerx posted on December 17, 2005, 3:52 pm
anonymous 90130 : wow , u cant be most stupid ...i ll tell u how to spell it son : koss ommak bi ayri ya ebn el sharmouta ....gottcha ...u missed it .cuz imik means u talk to a female ...stupid/.....good luck next time

Who's to say I wasn't referring to a BITCH?
Son! Hahahaha!
Date: December 18, 2005 05:58AM
she probably is a girl,can't see or hear anything through that burka! lmfao
Date: December 18, 2005 05:50PM
90130 , yep it s an insult to call a male : bitch , in english ....but if u try to use it in arabic , it doesent apply ...khalas iza ma bta3ref 3arabi , 2oul ma testehi , inno mafi shi esmou sharmouta ya sharmout...heheh, 2-0
Date: December 18, 2005 06:21PM
pro_junior posted on December 17, 2005, 4:42 pm
avengerx...why the fuck do you care what anyone else thinks about your religion? why are you trying to convince us to change our beliefs? if you manage to convert a few of us, will you get more virgins in the afterlife? seriously, what the fuck???
i honestly could not care less about anything that you have to say...

btw here is a CLUE for you:
wen u mispel most of ur wurdz it makz u look stoopid...

.....pro_junior : honestly , u didnt understand anything from the whole topic , if u wanna just talk , talk ....i dont wanna convert anybody , i dont give a shit about any 1 of u here , ...all the issue is that a lot of americans thinks that islam is a religion of terrorism , all i am saying is NOT , look through it s teaching and see ....the mistake is committed through some fanatics , now how about me , fool ....do u think i am with the 9/11 or madrid or london attacks ...here s a fact for u about me . i didnt care about the explosions going on lebanon as much as i cared for those terrorist attacks , why? bec , those happening in lebanon are targetting politicians and secret service is involved so it s a dirty game and innocents are barely targeted ..but on the other side , the US and UK and other countries who had been victims of such acts have lost several innocent ...all i am trying to say is that , the way the US is behaving now is not going to stop terrorism , man i live here and i know how the people think , most show sympathy , but now u are giving terrorist more and more reasons to attack u again...look at iraq for ex and the chaos happened there now terrorsits from all over the world gather and have a pretty good conditions to flourish , u were attacked i fully understood there , but u didnt behave in desency , in a civilized way , instead , u invaded afghanistan and killed a lot of innocent and yet the al-qaeda heads still free , then u invaded iraq ..hundreds and hundreds of innocents are killed everyday bec of the chaos u created there ....remember the first reason for invading iraq was not related to 9/11 or al-qaeda , it was wmd and still those damn wmd not found yet ....now , the issue is that americans are fighting those who are attacking them , i mean come on man ...if a foreign army invaded the state wouldnt u fight against him??? guantanamo and abu-ghuraib , had a lot of innocent people recently released and testified about the horrible things happening there , can u tell me for ex : what sami al hajj (ajazzeera reporter) have done . to stay 4 years in guantanamo ,without a charge ....if he s guilty well put him on trial ...and if he s not why torturing him .....now , what about the secret prisons in europe recently discovered ? dont u see , u are acting in a brutal animalistic way ...let me remind u that hitler had one of the greatest armies in the history and thought he can eliminate everyone and at the last he was defeated ...all i see is that arrogance is making the USA blind of the fact that this war that is not discriminating between innocents and guilty , will not lead to any point ...the US is barely handeling the iraqi situation , what about : iran , syria , libya , yemen , jordan , pakistan ...etc ,u cannot invade all of those countries to prevent some attacks , by this belive me u are making more and more hate for the US and more terrorism ....it s time to calm down , use some wisdom and be fair , it s time for the US to open diplomatic channels to talk with muslims who are not extremist , the best way is to coop together to prevent further attacks and make sure we are catching the bad guys not just revenging ..the proof of my argument is that the """muslim brotherhood"" a non extremist muslim party who had a victory in the last egypt elections had announced that they are ready to talk with the US admin ...why not , no body wants innocent civilians from both sides to die ...i dont want that for americans but why americans are not caring about innocent muslim who dies....why we have to care why u dont ...though i still care bec life is a right for everyone ....u know man , my situation is becoming more and more difficult whenever i go into an argument with somone who is against the US , as i usually took a stand with the US , but now , am seing a lot of innocents dying and u are doing things that are none of ur rights...why cant we get some mutual feelings over here ...???? thats all am asking..........
Date: December 18, 2005 07:02PM
Hahaha! Nice try. Not only do you misspell and abbreviate english, but arabic also! I really wish I could post in arabic script, that would put my message across better!
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: