Posted by: straightedge [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 28, 2005 07:20PM
anybody got any stories of when they lost their virginity? Is your story happy, sad, laughable, embarassing, unbelievable, disturbing, or weird? Oh, come on! You know you want to tell people!

(No fact stories, please.)
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 28, 2005 09:55PM
fuck you ...
Date: March 28, 2005 10:44PM
that's a very interesting story...
Date: March 29, 2005 12:13AM
You first Staightedge smiling smiley
Date: March 29, 2005 05:14AM
Hold this spot I'll write it in then copy and paste it here, may take a while.
Date: March 29, 2005 06:38PM
okay...hold on a few minutes...
Date: March 29, 2005 06:59PM
Okay, okay. It was junior year of high school, and my girlfriend had gotten sick over the week. She kept telling me about how miserable she felt and how her family only made it worse because her dad and grandma avoided her completely whenever she was ill. I felt like crap, almost guilty that I was healthy, so I told her to hold on and that I would walk over to her house. I stopped and picked up some Dim Sum for her lunch (she always fancied Chinese food) and walked over to her house in the pouring rain for 45 minutes. When I knocked, she opened the door, looking very tortured by her cold. I looked like a crazy man who had just jumped in a lake, with my clothes soaking wet from the rain and my jaw shaking like a shitting dog. We just stared at each other for a minute, acknowledging each other’s misery, and then I was let in. Her grandma warned me to stay away from my girlfriend because she was practically diseased and could infect others. I served my girlfriend her lunch that I bought her, then went upstairs to be her nurse. I handed her tissues, rubbed her feet, etc. Then, after laying in her bed for awhile and listening to the rain fall outside like the contents of a toolbox being dropped from a great height, she began to kiss me. I told her she might get me sick, but about five seconds later I was very into it. A half hour later, we were both naked and fooling around when something unexpected happened. Somehow, I slipped inside of her while we were making out. I was about to back up when she told me not to. So then we had sex for the first time, and it was clumsy as Hell, but it was still great. She was sick, and I was awkward (which, unfortunately, is not temporary). Today, we still love each other, and never want to split. We know this seems impossible, but it’s worth a shot. “You can plan a picnic but you can’t predict the weather.”
Date: March 29, 2005 10:01PM
shit straightedge man, bad news to tell ya. Your g/f had syphilis and I guess she gave you it (lovely story btw really heart warming)
Date: March 30, 2005 03:07AM
I lost mine to a prostitute. I was 12 and she was my cross dressing dad. I'll never forget it.
Date: March 30, 2005 09:03PM
Not syphilis, just a bad cold :-). Any other stories people?
Date: March 30, 2005 10:25PM
Shit straightedge 43152 was right and she got my virginity the same way,she said that my big dick was like her being a virgin again,blood & all.
Date: March 30, 2005 11:01PM
funny, but not really. :-l. I can see that you're trying to upset me, but for some reason i'm not angry. Hmm. Anyway, there wasn't a lot of blood the first time.
Date: March 30, 2005 11:03PM
any others.
Posted by: BleedingHEART [x] - (82.111.67.---)
Date: March 31, 2005 09:17AM
I was crossing a field in warm weather when I tripped on a length of discarded wire used for fencing. As I fell I tore my shorts and twisted both ankles. My girlfriend was in at the doctors getting checked after she fucked that guy at a party when I was out in the rain getting chinese food. As I lay prone and stranded I was ´Greeked` by a bull whose home the field was. I was found later, after a 3 day ordeal, by a pack of wild sheep and was nursed back to health by them. I still like to think about those mysterious sheep. They were the best lay I ever had. My g/f turned out to have STDs, HIV, and fortunately LSD and THC. That was the trippiest weekend I could ever have had. The bulls name, by the way, was Angus but everyone called him Giant Ass Raping Cock MFKR.

So straightedge, you have brought back some happy and some sad memories, and for that I will always hate you. Now I have to go instruct your missus on how to get the best from a strap on. And I have to collect the other guys who are coming along on the way there. So I had better get going, she says you´ll be back early today and she is begging for five hard fucks and a soaking.

It´s been really fucking great sharing with you, man. You´ll blow me if we ever meet, right?
Date: March 31, 2005 11:18AM
that's a hillarious story...shame about the bull though.
Date: March 31, 2005 07:36PM
16852, where's your story? :-)
Date: April 01, 2005 01:25AM
open your hand straightedge,pretend that I have placed a rock in your hand,now close it,does this feel like the first time you had sex? no,ok open up your hand again,I have placed in it another rock now close it,does this fell like the first time you had sex? no.ok open up your hand again now I have placed in it another rock,does this feel like the first time you had sex? no,now place your other hand around the wrist of the closed hand with the rocks & shack your hand with the rocks in it now don't that feel like the first time you had sex? you jerk off.
Date: April 01, 2005 01:28AM
I know I should have spelled it shake,but I was laughing so hard at the jerk off's postings.
Date: April 01, 2005 03:04PM
LOLROTF
Date: April 07, 2005 10:17AM
A girls story. It was a long time ago. My boyfriend said he loved me, I believed him. I did it to please him. Sure enough he was the only one pleased. We stayed together a while but luckily he cheated on me and I got rid of him. Ball rolling by then so all consequent boyfriends got it too. Nuthin more fun than collecting cherries while you're young! Shame I'm too old and married to collect cherries these days. Then again, in a decade or so my son will be bringing home friends of age....
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: