Posted by: john_winston_howard [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 05, 2006 10:49PM
Hi Everyone

As I have stated before I signed up under this name as a joke not realising back then I would post to this site as much as I do.

Is there a way to change my name and still keep all the pictures in my file??

Just wondering before i try and become a moderator as I really don't want the prime ministers name for ever/
Posted by: rogue1 [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 06, 2006 04:17AM
Idont think little jonny rotten would mind
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 06, 2006 04:28AM
how about fka_jwh? (formerly known as jwh)
Posted by: john_winston_howard [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 06, 2006 04:33AM
I don't mind it but often I will send friends a link to some of my pics and hate having to explain why i use the PM's name.

Posted by: woberto [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 06, 2006 08:23AM
Dude, don't use your real name or anything even remotely like it. If you have to have an alias then JWH is as good as any. Nevertheless if you get moderator status you could always go throught the lengthy process of removing them and reposting under your new handle.
Posted by: pulse [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 06, 2006 08:34AM
Erm. Yeah, I guess we can do it. But it's a bit of a pain in the ass. Decide on a new name, register a new account, and I'll fix it up at the same time as everything else
Posted by: Temuchin [x] - (210.84.57.---)
Date: February 07, 2006 11:58AM
Ok I have changed it to Temuchin

Don't worry about tranfering the pictures. I have scanned 200 photos I will be adding over the coming weeks.
Your Name: 
Your Email: