Posted by: Tiw [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 12, 2005 05:17PM
Whoever posted this pic should do what it says on the monopoly card: Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect £200. The world would be a nicer, safer place to live in if you did!!!
Posted by: Dr_Bob [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 12, 2005 06:27PM
Yep, you're right, I did'nt think that this was appropriate or funny, what has happened to this site them, when this sort of picture is allowed.
Someone should be put away for a long while for this one.
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 12, 2005 06:45PM
I couldn't agree more, this sick bastard should be publicly stoned. I wish someone could give me the IP address of who sent it so I could trace it
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 12, 2005 07:41PM
I second everything the others have posted. Delete it ASAP before other kiddie fiddlers find it and download it to their own PC. The title the uploader gave the image shows how sick he (I know it is an assumption, but it probably is a man) is. Can you block that person from this site?
Posted by: GAK67 [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 12, 2005 07:42PM
Just noticed the image is now gone. I appreciate your quick response.
Posted by: pulse [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 12, 2005 08:04PM
dr bob: "When this sort of picture is allowed"

Yeah, it's clearly allowed when ALL the rules on the site SPECIFICALLY rule out such content. You realise we DO sleep from time to time, and don't browse the site all day, every day? What a stupid thing to say.

It's unfortunate, but it happens. We report all such users to their ISP and may contact child protection services with their details.

Anyway, this user has been banned.
Posted by: mkcerusky [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 13, 2005 12:20PM
What about adding a category "banned" so that whenever we find an image that should absolutely be banned we mark it as such and the administrators can then remove it if they think it is the case?
Date: January 13, 2005 01:35PM
I think this would be good to use and set a trigger level so that at least 5 (or whever figure) people select it it is put on hold until it can be reviewed.
Posted by: dub_kingdom [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: January 13, 2005 02:53PM
Oh my god! Did Tiw just make a sensible suggestion?! I thought you were only allowed to post anti American / British / European statements here and slander the other users. Or at least go crazy because you are soooooo offended. But to actualy suggest that 5 "ban it" votes would put it under review is a good idea. Except that the votes all have to come from different ISPs otherwise the same right wing nutter will just view and ban every image 5 times.
Date: January 13, 2005 05:51PM
I am not a flamer like you suggest and don't try to hurt people.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: