Posted by: Tiw [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: December 29, 2004 09:25PM
Why don't you allow anyone to view the pics but force people to register a name in order to comment on pics? That would stop most of the waters on this site who hide behind the same name (Anonymous).
Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 08:24AM
Because the site was never meant to have registration, and only got that so people can protect their nicks.
Posted by: Mint [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 09:51AM
i actually registered "Anonymous" for a few days..that was fun.
but now they add a number to the end of anonymous postings..and they always have the same number (if from the same computer) so thats just as good as forcing registration
Date: December 30, 2004 10:43AM
Your way too proud of that Mint.. I've noticed u posted it a couple of times.
Posted by: revert [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 10:51AM
Obviously we would prefer if people registered an account rather than use anonymous but that would go against the meaning of the site. Currently registered users don't have the a unique identification number however we may change this if people further abuse the system.

However registered users using the forum could be a good idea. What do other people think of that?
Posted by: Tiw [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 02:06PM
I don't see how restricting comments of either the images or the forum to people with a registered name is restricting freedom of speech. It is not like we can tell who people are by theur registered names anyway.
Date: December 30, 2004 03:32PM
I think the point is Tiw that most people (i know i am) are sick and tired of having to signup to every 2nd website they goto. It's nice to be able to either add content to a site without having to give any details (all of which are usually faked anyway). registering for the forum might be a good idea however.
Posted by: Mint [x] - (82.37.82.---)
Date: December 30, 2004 05:46PM
coming from someone using anonymous i am very proud..just a shame it didnt stick
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: