Posted by: Lexx [x] - (72.146.127.---)
Date: February 13, 2009 12:36PM
I hate to start a new thread for this just because I am too lazy to look it up and I do remember someone mentioning how it's done......but....

How do you link thumbnails in image comments?

I can only seem to make a clickable link and when I try to do an IMG insert it just creates a red X.

I remember reading something about just needing the image number but I couldn't figure it out.

I also have a bug to report. It seems like when a shout box gets to a certain point down the screen you can't add any more new comments on home pages.

I noticed Mr Kim said on a recent image comment that he never rates or votes on any images. I went to his homepage and saw he had 1 favorite and 2 most hated images and I wanted to leave a shoutbox comment about that. I couldn't do it because the submit button had been pushed off the bottom of the screen with no way to scroll down and click on it.

Just thought I would report that bug. Unless it's intentional for a shoutbox to get full and not be used anymore.
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (67.160.187.---)
Date: February 13, 2009 01:13PM
[image]XXXXX[/image] just replace the x's with image number...
Posted by: Mrkim [x] - (71.96.144.---)
Date: February 13, 2009 01:45PM
I didn say I had never voted on a pic Lexx, but ..... the ones you mentioned on my homepage are images I loaded and evidently reflect voting on them by viewers of the pics ;>winking smiley
Posted by: woberto [x] - (119.12.105.---)
Date: February 14, 2009 02:54AM
Get someone to send several "short" shoutbox messages, that will clean up DK's window issue, by pushing the others off the list.
Posted by: Lexx [x] - (72.146.127.---)
Date: February 14, 2009 07:14PM
The problem is no one is able to send shout box messages after a certain point because it pushes the send button off the bottom of the screen and enter doesn't work to submit.
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (67.160.187.---)
Date: February 14, 2009 07:32PM
Lexx your box is full...
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: February 14, 2009 11:52PM
I'll fix up the size issue in the next few days. In the meantime you can type your message, then hit '<TAB> <TAB> <ENTER>' to submit that message.
Your Name: 
Subject: