Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: December 13, 2008 02:41PM
If any of you have a Digg account (or 2 minutes to set one up and do us a favour smiling smiley)

then please feel free to Digg this site smiling smiley

[digg.com]

Also there's loads of plus613 links in stumbleupon you could give your 'thumbs up' to .. as well as adding us as a favorite on del.icio.us

The higher we rank on such sites, hopefully the more traffic will be driven here, which means the overall viewing experience for everybody will improve..

So yeah, if you've got a few minutes .. help us out grinning smiley
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (67.160.187.---)
Date: December 24, 2008 03:36AM
dugg
Posted by: pro_junior [x] - (67.160.187.---)
Date: February 01, 2009 10:30PM
does anyone know anything aobut this: http://openid.net/
i.e. is it safe to use?
Posted by: fossil_digger [x] - (76.185.240.---)
Date: February 02, 2009 01:06AM
i don't dig that stuff. thumbs upgrinning smiley
Posted by: DarkKlown [x] - (Moderator)
Date: February 02, 2009 03:22AM
OpenID is something i'd like to eventually move this site to using. It's a way of allowing you to signup to any site that supports openid without having to have a login to each site. Basically how it works for us say, is a user comes to the site, tries to login, if the login doesn't exist in our local user database, we ask if the username/password exists in the openid database, if it does they give us all the reliant data for the user (valid email address, username etc).

It's 'safe' to use, as safe as anything is on the internet. Personally i wouldn't use openid with say your bank details or even personal email but a site like this where you just want to leave a quick message it's perfect for.
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: