Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: October 25, 2006 07:34AM
Poll
31 votes were received.
All visitors can vote.
How do you find the speed of this site?

I'm just after a quick show of hands and a few of your thoughts on a couple of subjects, please vote & add any comments you have below.

How do you find the speed of this site? Are there times where it seems to take ages to load? Does it affect your browsing experience on the site? Does everything seem to be overall acceptable?

Let us know what you think!

Thanks
-p

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2006 12:36PM by pulse.
Posted by: shaDEz [x] - (24.99.165.---)
Date: October 26, 2006 07:48AM
it cool, i mean i am on ff and comcast highspeed... it would prolly really suck, though, with a clunky browser and 56k dialup lol
Posted by: quasi [x] - (64.215.250.---)
Date: November 03, 2006 07:43PM
Hey, I've got one of those 56k dialups (I shall ever be a walking anachronism) and in the couple of months since I discovered this wonderful site it's worked pretty quickly except for one episode that lasted for a day or so. Thumbs up!
Posted by: alterego [x] - (203.20.35.---)
Date: November 04, 2006 01:01AM
Forums are the only slow area I notice, only on the first page load though.
Posted by: Tribucian [x] - (66.21.206.---)
Date: November 12, 2006 12:57PM
Being from the other side of the planet, my visits are mostly outside of peak usage; however, it can be a little bothersome on the R--E--A--L--L--Y slow days.
Posted by: pulse [x] - (Moderator)
Date: November 12, 2006 08:41PM
Hehe actually it doesn't quite work like that. Just because we're from Australia, doesn't mean our servers are smiling smiley

Our servers are in the US. Texas to be precise.

Anyway, we're working on making the site faster and more responsive, and I'll post back here on what we've done

pulse
Your Name: 
Subject: