Posted by: Anonymous [x] - (209.60.102.---)
Date: April 18, 2005 12:28AM
Stumbled across this site recently, and it's pretty cool but I've been having problem navigating the site: just now I was looking through the All categories recent pictures and when I clicked on Next it sent me unexpectedly into the Erotic/Adult category.

Example: I'm browsing page [www.plus613.com] (All categories), hit Next, and the page that gets sent isn't page ...recent/32 -- it's page 3 of category 2 (Erotic/Adult) -- even though the URL in my browser reads [www.plus613.com] like you'd expect it to.

It looks like the site isn't maintaining the 'current' category correctly some of the time. (It doesn't always happen for every page ending in a 2 but it does it enough to be noticeable.)

After that I tried starting out in Erotic/Adult, hit Next, and the URL read [www.plus613.com], but the actual page that loaded was page 12 of 'All categories'.

FWIW
Posted by: pulse [x] - (209.60.102.---)
Date: April 18, 2005 04:50AM
We'll look into this, though I suspect you're probably actually looking at the correct page (as indicated by the URL), however maybe there's a page in the cache with a different name (such as adult) which is what you're seeing. I'm not sure. How often does this happen? Try creating an account, does it still happen?

Thanks for letting us know
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: