image stats
rating
2.9
votes
10
views
911
uploader
Mach
comments
47
date added
2010-11-14
category
None Yet
previous votes
Loading..
log in
Username:

Password


indent register
indent recover

Paul/Paul 2012

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
Paul/Paul 2012

Comments for: Paul/Paul 2012
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 03:35AM

Judge Napolitano goes Daily on FBN.

[www.youtube.com]



Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 04:27AM

HOLY SHIT!

A Monkey just flew out of my butt! grinning
smiley

Geraldo on Fox.... we've all seen old obsolete buildings in public housing in other places outlive their usefulness being demolished by the professionals who can actually collapse a building right in it's own footprint, that's what it looked like with Building 7....

[www.youtube.com]
jgoins Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 07:44AM

Building 7, the question you have to answer is how long does it take someone to set the explosives sufficient enough to bring down the building the way it did? Then you have to compare that to the time-line and ask why there are no witnesses to the planting to said explosives? I find it highly unlikely it was a professional demolition of the building because in order to do that there would have to be many people and a lot of equipment at work to do it. The time-line needed to prep a building for demolition is many hours and holes have to drilled in support columns and packed with explosives and I do not believe it can be doen in a crowded city without witnesses.
Mrkim Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 11:52AM

However, the tenets of Occams Razor would certainly leave anyone with the capability of logical dissemination of reason to wonder why then it looked so much like every other controlled demolition ever viewed winking
smiley

smoking
smiley
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 12:33PM

except for e tell tale explosions at the base of the building.....come on people. (*facepalm*)



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/11/2010 12:40PM by fossil_digger.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 02:07PM

doesn't any of you have that proof?

didn't think so. you can quit making fools of yourselves now.
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 04:13PM

fossil_digger Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Quote
except for e tell tale explosions at the base of the building.....come on people. (*facepalm*)

Quote
doesn't any of you have that proof? didn't think so. you can quit making fools of yourselves now.

handjob

fossil.... that'll do pig... that'll do.... oh wait... fossil is a dog.


Make people feel beneath you if they don't follow you're procured path.

By the way, you mean those tell tale explosions at the base, like the ones that were reported by many of the survivors that were in WTC 1-2? How could people in the base (yes, basement) of a building that was getting ready to "just collapse" be killed and maimed before being rescued?

fossil, this is a subject you downright work at.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 04:26PM

oh, so they've arrested people with this evidence? noooooooooo
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 14, 2010 04:28PM

making shit up that coincides with physical evidence does not make it fact
jgoins Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 06:24AM

If it were a demolition why are there no witnesses to the explosives being set? It takes time and a lot of people and equipment to do the job.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 10:39AM

come on muck, where's that rock solid proof of yours? smiling
bouncing smiley
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 11:17AM

The witnesses must have been brainwashed by more of the conspiritors. How many thousand conspiritors are we up to now?
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 11:59AM

Didn't clinton have a chance to nab bin laden or was that just another internet conspiracy theory?
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 03:00PM

Here's some more conspiracy for you, this man was telling people how it was going to be today, many years ago... and he was called a crazy conspiracy right-winger.

If you follow people that cater to your dumbness, you are already done.

[www.youtube.com]

quasi, let me guess, as reality sets in more and more you are just going to sit around scratching your ass and sticking to your beliefs.... just another crabby, frustrated old man that was too proud to ever say he was wrong.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 03:31PM

he's going to be doing the same thing i am...waiting for some proof, not speculatory horse shit from the deeply paranoid.
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 05:27PM

Proof of what dumbass? Why don't you use some logic and common sense and quit trying to lead people around with social emotional shit-talk.

[www.youtube.com]

If anyone listens to this and says that he was just talking about pulling people out of the building then you are a dummy, there were no firefighters etc.. in WTC 7 to have to worry about getting out, it was already looked into earlier in the day by Secret Service and kept empty.... waiting for the "pull." Or maybe the Secret Service was in there to finish up the connections for the "pull."


[lmgtfy.com]

Every time outright evidence is shown it is mickey moused away by local knuckle draggers. The BBC reports on WTC 7 going down and it is right behind her, LIVE, still standing, and all you mutts can say is... "it was just a coincidence." Just admit fossil that it don't matter what evidence is shown to you, you will still blow it off.

fossil, why won't you say that Kennedy was shot by Oswald and all of that other crap is just paranoid conspiracy theory? Because you know doing that alone will bring your confidence rating down.... even among your good ol' slap yuh on the back and spit buddies.

Here's a good one... (comparable evidence)

[www.ulm.edu]

The University of Louisiana at Monroe and Controlled Demolition, Inc. would like to advise you that there will be heavy dust in the block immediately surrounding the demolition site. Dust may also prevail outside and downwind of the safety zone, depending on weather conditions. If you find dust uncomfortable or irritating, or if you have any respiratory conditions that would be aggravated by dust, please stay indoors during the demolition.

Buildings just collapsing do not create mounds of dust in the streets, 4-6 inches worth, demolitions do!

(*finger2*)
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 06:04PM

that doesn't prove anything, give it up, you're making a fool of yourself, but it seems like a job for you or something. smiling
bouncing smiley
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 06:05PM

do you have a video for that? smiling
bouncing smiley
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 06:53PM

"The roof did its job, the gravity engine worked. It provided the energy we needed to pull the columns inward," said Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition Inc., the Maryland-based company whose handiwork brought down the Dome.

[www.seattlepi.com]


The roof did its job.... Same here, very professional, the roof did PULL everything inward.

[www.youtube.com]

Inside WTC 7 before the collapse. (secret service) eye rolling
smiley.... no firefighters to "pull" at all.
[www.youtube.com]

Look up "WTC NIST FOIA" to get the newer videos.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 08:39PM

smiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smiley
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 09:48PM

jgoins Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If it were a demolition why are there no witnesses
> to the explosives being set? It takes time and a
> lot of people and equipment to do the job.





Posted by: jgoins
Date: February 11, 2007 11:51AM

I have seen the demolition of many bulidings before and after 9/11. This building could have been any of them . I don't believe this one was one of the trade towers or any of the surrounding buildings. Consipracy theories will rot your brain. Bin Laden accepted responsibility for the attack of 9/11 in his own words on video tape for all to see. Next someone will say an alien space craft used a partical weapon to destroy the buildings.


Why isn't Bin Laden wanted by the FBI for 9/11 at all? Zero evidence!!!


Posted by: jgoins
Date: February 13, 2007 01:43PM

I don't deny that it looks like demolition but I do not believe it was one of the buildings around the trade towers or that it was even done at the same time. There's no way of knowing from the pic that it was even in New York. Just this pic alone proves absolutely nothing because it could have been easily faked.


REF: [www.plus613.com]



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 15/11/2010 09:55PM by Mach.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 15, 2010 09:58PM

so what............smiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smileysmiling
bouncing smiley
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 16, 2010 07:31AM

The more people involved in a conspiracy, the more likely it is to fail. It would have taken too many people "in on it" spending an awful lot of time setting it up for this to have been done in such a public place. This is the stuff you find in movies and novels, not real life. Your paranoia is misplaced, Mach.
jgoins Report This Comment
Date: November 16, 2010 08:23AM

Look at the support structures of the building in the last video and you will not find any drill holes or any explosives placed. In order to demo a building all support structures have to be destroyed and have to be done in a certain precise order. In order to make a building fall in on itself the explosives have to be set in specific places and this takes a lot of time and planning. Then columns have to be drilled and explosives set in hols and hooked to a precision control detonation device. To think that all this could be done without any witnesses is just ridiculous. I watched a building being demolished on a military base on Crete many years ago in the early '70s and the setup took days and many people were involved and this was a small 3 story building. In order to demolish a building this size it certainly can't be done overnight nor without anyone knowing it.

I am so proud you felt my posts were so hazardous to your way of thinking you had to back so far in time to look up some more, even though they are irrelevant.
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: November 16, 2010 11:58AM

jgoins...timoth mcveigh did it under three minutes,let's dont go overboard now
Monster1 Report This Comment
Date: November 16, 2010 02:40PM

To the ones that believe in the explosives conspiracy, please at least try to get a Documentary on building demolition from torrent or emule sites, watch it and learn the basics to implode/blow up a building then speak out your mind.
If you want to believe in some gov. conspiracy think about the guy they caught when trying to get Jet simulator time in a flight school (Zacarias Moussaoui) do you think if they had waterboarded that raghead he would have spilled the beans on everything ??????
drinking
smiley
jgoins Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 07:35AM

Lando, Mcveigh did it with a truck and it did not take down the entire building. To implode a building like this takes much more prep.
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 03:29PM

There were explosives in Oklahoma too.cool smiley
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 03:40PM

don't look behind ya Muck! smiling
bouncing smiley
woberto Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 09:23PM

Wow, this thread is fucking awesome!
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 09:43PM

WTC was severely damaged and set ablaze by the falling towers. While the fire did not burn as intensely as the jet fuel accelerated fires in the towers, it was more that likely fueled to a lesser degree by diesel fuel intended for several emergency generators flowing through pressurized pipes that were ruptured. The fires burned all day which weakened the main trusses that supported the bulk of WTC 7 above it's large, open lower floors until those trusses in the center of the building finally collapsed, allowing the building to fall in upon itself. Because it was realized that the building could not be saved fairly early on, everyone was pulled out to prevent further casualties from it's inevitable collapse.
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 10:00PM

Get a copy of this program and watch it. It deals with actual facts and not wild speculations and crackpot notions.

[plus613.net]



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/11/2010 10:00PM by quasi.
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 10:36PM

Jgoins....those were the ancient days when you were serving.My brother who has been in the army for the past twelve years says it can be done in less then an hour.


This took less then three minutes by an amateur who wasn't even properly trained

[911research.wtc7.net]
pro_junior Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 11:39PM

Radiation plays a big part in space travel. Solar flares could have affected the astronauts at any time. The Apollo leaving Earth would travel through 2 specific areas of very high radiation called the Van Allen Belt. The first field is 272 miles out from Earth. The amount of radiation in the belts actually varies from year to year, but every 11 years its at its worst when the sunspot cycle is at its highest. And guess what? 1969 to 1970 was one of the worst times to go, as this was the time where the radiation was at its peak. I have had numerous internet chats with sceptics who say that the radiation would not play a part in the missions because Man would have not been in the radiation belt for too long. My answer to that is, when Dentists or Doctors take X ray pictures they either leave the room or stand behind a sheet of thick lead to shelter from the radiation. Why did NASA only use a small sheet of aluminium to protect the astronauts when they knew that the radiation levels in Space and on the Moon's surface would be many hundreds of times more deadly? And why would they risk their astronauts to such conditions? In 1959 Bill Kaysing was privy to a study made by the Russians. The Russians discovered that the radiation on the moon would require astronauts to be clothed in four feet of lead to avoid being killed. Why didn't NASA heed their warnings?
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: November 17, 2010 11:46PM

That's marvelous!
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 12:39AM

quasi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get a copy of this program and watch it. It deals
> with actual facts and not wild speculations and
> crackpot notions.
>
> [plus613.net]

Are you kidding, look up who owns The History Channel... GE - General Electric - A huge military contractor.... what do they base their "facts" on? Popular Mechanics! Who owns Popular Mechanics? The Hearst Corporation.

Listen, it's simple, I remember watching demolition programs on cable for years and any human with half a brain can just look at WTC 7 falling and tell it was a demolition, you can try to sidetrack all you want but you boneheads will be the ones with your thumbs up your asses as the real truth continues to emerge.

Noobs, do an experiment, go show this video to someone that has never seen the WTC 7 fall, by the way, move the title up above your screen so they can't read it, let it load and everything, then, tell them to "come here and look at this", when they do click it off and ask them what they thought of it, what was it, what did they see.... what did they say?

DEMOLITION....

Here's a good one some don't know about.... how come on June 1st 2001 they changed the way NORAD interception procedures were followed, Base Commanders would make the call as far as to scramble jets or not if the FAA called them with a problem, basic procedure, that's how it's always been and has worked fine, well, Bush signed an Executive Order changing those basic operating procedures, as of June 1st 2001 only the DOD - Department of Defense could make that happen, on Sept. 11 2001 no jets were scrambled until everything was over.

Being a Patriot is being their for your country, not your government.
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 01:37AM

If they keep throwing "terrorist attacks" at you, you will be willing to give up even more of your Rights and your downright freedom.

Fox News.(*binladen*).... and you know this is a biased story, so, you can just imagine the real story.

[www.foxnews.com]

"Underwear Bomber" set-up....

[www.lewrockwell.com]

This is for beginners, it will help you catch up on some truth.

[video.google.com]
Mach Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 02:20AM

Here's a Hero, standing up for the Truth...

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

Fox again... hmmmm....

[www.youtube.com]
jgoins Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 06:12AM

Lando, Mcveigh did not bring down the building some was still left standing. It didn't implode in on itself plus there was a lot of explosive residue on all sides of ground zero. So Mcveigh's deed has no resemblance to WTC7 at all and doesn't even need to be use in comparison. Some of you waste too many brain cells on these crazy conspiracy theories.
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 07:12AM

Gee, should I start name calling now, that seems to be a valid arguing point.
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 02:51PM

No conspiracy theory here,that's mach's jobsmiling
bouncing smiley
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 03:28PM

Dear Santa Claus,
All I want for Christmas is for you to bring down those bad men in our government the way they brought down the World Trade Center. I know you exist so they must exist too.

Love,
Machie
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: November 18, 2010 07:21PM

Thought it was "Quasi-claus"smiling
bouncing smiley
jgoins Report This Comment
Date: November 19, 2010 07:45AM

No it's Machiavellian Clause that he writes to.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 19, 2010 10:47AM

are you sure it 'aint da toof fairy?
quasi Report This Comment
Date: November 19, 2010 11:08AM

Could be the Easter Bunny hid the explosives the same way he hides eggs. He has to do something the rest of the year. And maybe his cousin the Energizer Bunny supplied the batteries for the timers.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: November 22, 2010 09:40AM

love is something

this one needs max volume! rock on