SkullandChains Report This Comment
Date: January 11, 2010 05:14PM
1. You refine heroin for a living, but you have a moral objection to
2. You own a $3,000 machine gun, but you can’t afford shoes.
3. You have more wives than teeth.
4. You wipe your butt with your bare hand, but consider bacon “unclean.”
5. You think vests come in two styles: bullet-proof and suicide.
6. You can’t think of anyone you haven’t declared Jihad against.
7. You consider television dangerous, but carry explosives in your clothing.
8. You were amazed to discover that cell phones have uses other than setting off
9. You have nothing against women and think every man should own at least
10. You’ve always had a crush on your neighbor’s goat.
11. Your cousin is president of the United States
Harvey Wallbanger Report This Comment
Date: January 12, 2010 08:24AM
I don't understand something, maybe all you soooo smart worldly dope smokin
types can help me on this.
If the bad guys use cell phones to set off roadside bombs, and i can barely get
a signal in my local pub, why cant the convoys just block the damn cell phone
signals as they drive down the road? I should think that would be extremely
easy to do. Is there sometning i am missing here?
Mrkim Report This Comment
Date: January 12, 2010 09:53AM
Though I can't comment on whether on not that idea's doable/practical it does
seem like an awfully simple solution .... which is problee why it isn't done.
Governments seem really great at overlookin simple fixes and instead choose
overly complicated schemes to meet their needs, most especially when it's an
Governments seem much happier blowin money like a stripper after a really good
night at the club than spendin it wisely, which like in the case of the
stripper, was actually someone elses $$ to begin with
Sackman Report This Comment
Date: January 12, 2010 02:33PM
And another question is, when cell phones would seem a luxury in a country
whose infrastructure is almost non existent, who the hell is paying for or
running the telecommunications industry there?
Outlaw() Report This Comment
Date: January 14, 2010 08:36AM
there is currently a system in place to block the signal on cell phones used to
detonate IED's (improvised explosive device) however, more and more IED's are
command controlled, or, hard wired