image stats
rating
2.22
votes
22
views
849
uploader
Anonymous
comments
17
date added
2008-06-12
category
Sport
previous votes
Loading..
log in
Username:

Password


indent register
indent recover

Look Around You

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
Look Around You

Comments for: Look Around You
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 01:05AM

Drag it into you address bar....
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 01:12AM

This is coming out on July 4th......

hot smileyTRUTH RISING, The 9/11 Chronicles Part Onehot smiley

[zeitgeistmovieforums.com]





smileys
with beer the finger
smiley smileys
with beer
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 01:25AM

Oh shiot..here we go again..lol
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 10:35AM

Please don't waste you time watching that Zeitgest shit, even an Idiot can tell truth from spaceballs....drinking
smiley
Mrkim Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 01:44PM

^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds like some of the truths there might be a bit much to swallow ^^^^^^^^

Poor little anon ...... maybe when you grow up and learn to think like a big boy it will all finally make sense smiling
bouncing smileygrinning
smileysmiling
bouncing smileygrinning
smiley

smoking
smiley
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 04:00PM

Not to insult your intelligence Mrkim but I have seen said documentary and frankly it does not fly! they don't prove shit.
They only give you their point of view and do not elaborate on the most obvious scientific reasons, you would need to know something about building demolition to know that there is no way the government put explosives in the towers to fuck'em up. we have the story of when a B-25 crashed in the Empire State building in the 40s look it up and compare it to the Pentagon crash!......drinking
smiley
Mrkim Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 06:50PM

I would never say everything in Zeitgeist is complete truth anymore than I would say any other piece of film, printed media or even spoken ideas are complete truth. I mean after all, any such work is crafted by humans .... as was the Bible, Koran, and all other religous texts, a concept which "people of faith" might do well to ponder from time to time.

However, there are many things in Zeitgeist that should at least give one pause to consider some differing possibilities of the stories we have been told about what's mentioned in it.

As always, the best conclusion is one based on studying multiple viewpoints before making any decision about what is the most plausible answer winking
smiley

smoking
smiley
shaDEz Report This Comment
Date: June 12, 2008 07:52PM

fuckin' a to that
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 01:09AM

MrKim.... thumbs
down smileys
with beer
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 01:31AM

By the way, that video has nothing to do with Zeitgeist the Movie, it is a new Alex Jones Movie Trailer.....

Watch it and you'll see Zbigniew Brzezinski get asked some questions right in front of the whole audience.... and just to get into those places you have to fill out a form and sign it, saying that you are for and that you are a supporter etc..etc..

The shits goin' down!

As far as Zeitgeist, people say that religion, 9/11 and NWO stuff don't have anything to do with each other, well, start here, ask yourself why there is a"chair" in Britain that is for Royal Monarchs Only and has a big rock in a case underneath it, it is a Hebrew rock, Jacob's. Where did that big rock come from originally... Egypt? Also look up the Queens genealogy, her bloodline goes back to Abraham, just by the way, do you know where Abraham was supposedly born? Today it is called the Iraq, Iran, Syria area. More.... when you read something or someone says.... VIKINGS.......... now you have the real name, the VI KINGS (6 KINGS). You do know that McCain and yes even Obama have royal blood in them, whichever one has the most Royal Blood has won (will win).
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 01:39AM

Anonymous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not to insult your intelligence Mrkim but I have
> seen said documentary and frankly it does not fly!
> they don't prove shit.
> They only give you their point of view and do not
> elaborate on the most obvious scientific reasons,
> you would need to know something about building
> demolition to know that there is no way the
> government put explosives in the towers to fuck'em
> up. we have the story of when a B-25 crashed in
> the Empire State building in the 40s look it up
> and compare it to the Pentagon crash!......drinking
smiley


A B-25 crashing into a building built, at least, way back in the 40's cannot be compared to a supposed modern commercial Airliner crashing into the Pentagon these days! If you can watch WTC 7 collapse and say it wasn't controlled demolition then you are just plain dumb. WTC 1 & 2, isn't it funny how those buildings looked exactly the same when they fell down? Anybody that says those weren't demolitions just reinforce Freud's teachings.... thank you!
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 03:59AM

An angle you've never seen before........

[www.youtube.com]
zxz555 Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 05:29AM

that big rock under the chair is known as the Stone of Scone and it has nothing to do with Jews or Hebrews. It has nothing to do with the English monarchy either. Just to let you know how far away from the truth you are, it was stolen from Scotland when Britain became a union and that is why it was in England. Now it's back in Scotland so you don't even have the location of the damn thing right!
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 10:36AM

Anonymous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anonymous Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not to insult your intelligence Mrkim but I
> have
> > seen said documentary and frankly it does not
> fly!
> > they don't prove shit.
> > They only give you their point of view and do
> not
> > elaborate on the most obvious scientific
> reasons,
> > you would need to know something about building
> > demolition to know that there is no way the
> > government put explosives in the towers to
> fuck'em
> > up. we have the story of when a B-25 crashed in
> > the Empire State building in the 40s look it up
> > and compare it to the Pentagon crash!......drinking
smiley
>
>
> A B-25 crashing into a building built, at least,
> way back in the 40's cannot be compared to a
> supposed modern commercial Airliner crashing into
> the Pentagon these days! If you can watch WTC 7
> collapse and say it wasn't controlled demolition
> then you are just plain dumb. WTC 1 & 2, isn't it
> funny how those buildings looked exactly the same
> when they fell down? Anybody that says those
> weren't demolitions just reinforce Freud's
> teachings.... thank you!


A B-25 crashing into the Empire state building in the 40s is not exactly the same as a Jet, smaller scale but very similar and there are some docs. by Discovery Channel/Modern Marvels on building demolition try to get off your fat ass and watch'em maybe you'll learn something. btw have a nice day! drinking
smiley
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 13, 2008 11:13PM

zxz555 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> that big rock under the chair is known as the
> Stone of Scone and it has nothing to do with Jews
> or Hebrews. It has nothing to do with the English
> monarchy either. Just to let you know how far
> away from the truth you are, it was stolen from
> Scotland when Britain became a union and that is
> why it was in England. Now it's back in Scotland
> so you don't even have the location of the damn
> thing right!


I'll admit I was rambling and it currently is in Scotland, but.... that's the only thing I got wrong... and Jacobs stone was given to Scotland recently, even Queen Elizabeth The II was crowned on it . Get YOUR story straight! It is an "Israel" stone.

[www.ccg.org]


[www.revelationsofthebible.com]

By the way

If you have any other thoughts on these subjects.... register. We can argue...... debate.
zxz555 Report This Comment
Date: June 14, 2008 09:50AM

Anonymous Wrote:
> By the way
>
> If you have any other thoughts on these
> subjects.... register. We can argue...... debate.

Most of the anons here are masterdebators.
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: June 15, 2008 04:39AM

Someone corrects your corrections and you go off? Although I did laugh........

Back and to the Left.......