image stats
rating
3.14
votes
21
views
1422
uploader
brokntoad
comments
37
date added
2008-04-11
category
People
previous votes
Loading..
log in
Username:

Password


indent register
indent recover

True American

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
True American

Comments for: True American
brokntoad Report This Comment
Date: April 11, 2008 12:12AM

[www.youtube.com]
Mint Report This Comment
Date: April 11, 2008 02:50AM

he just didnt want to get shot
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: April 11, 2008 10:58AM

Who cares for a stupid MF that signs up and chickens out....drinking
smiley
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: April 11, 2008 12:37PM

Illiegal is illiegal. Deal with it. Bush is a war criminal.
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 12, 2008 01:37AM

Fuckin pussytraitor
Orlando400 Report This Comment
Date: April 12, 2008 10:47AM

Soldiers should just blindly follow orders, no matter what.

If they tell you to kill a whole village of unarmed people, you should lock and load - no questions asked.

President Bush is the best, most smartest president we've ever had. He's a saint. All hail St. Bush.

It's a soldier's job to kill whenever he is told and whoever he is told. Then, he should die in the most agonzing, grotesque manner possible for absolutely no good reason.

This guy is a fucking moron because he doesn't do exactly what he's told without thinking. He should be a mindless Republican robot like me, then he wouldn't be such a pussy.
jordick Report This Comment
Date: April 12, 2008 01:16PM

I watched his (entire) speach on youtube. The man has a point most of which I agree. This will be worth watching to see the outcome. My guess is, He ain't going to like prison.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 12, 2008 01:25PM

if you are opposed to war of any kind and you volunteer for duty....who's the dumbshit now?!

i hear levenworth 'aint so bad.

case closed
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 12, 2008 07:12PM

No fossil,we all should be demo fags and liberal pussies.First we should give all the us citizens tax money to illegal aliens.Then we should tear apart our armed forces so we can have countries like cuba and so forth attack us.Then in war time we should let our soldiers who solemy swore to protect our great country vote on if or if not they want to go to war.Correct me if im wrong but wasnt it clinton who decided to pass a bill on keeping illegal immigrants in jail or prison?So now we pay millions and millions of $ to keep these fuckers in our prison system instead of the alternative of sending em back to there countrys.Wow thats really intelligent considering the same dumb fucks [YOU] complain about our economy and welfare policys.Thought i taught ya better than that son,i have failed as a father.tsk tsk tsk john boy!
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 12, 2008 07:15PM

btw this fucker doesnt deserve jail time,what we need here is a hanging!
Orlando400 Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 11:08AM

If you studied history for five seconds, you would know that our founding fathers considered dissent as the highest form of patriotism. That's why we have freedom of speech and a system of laws instead of a dictatorship.

You and George W. say that anyone who questions the government is committing treason -- even in spite of endless documented examples of blatant dishonesty. These sorts of comments are of course designed to stifle dissent, and keep the public from awakening to darker, inherent truths.

In my book, sheep who blindly follow orders are far more dangerous than "troublemakers" who have the balls let their opinions be known.
brokntoad Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 02:21PM

Holy shit... I thought for a second there that the wizard of OZ had finally given Orlando399 a brain but then seen the "400" and realized that it just isnt going to happen. Exactly my point there 400. Nicely said.

mint... "He just didnt want to get shot." hmmm... yeah thats it.But I think that you meant to say he didnt want to get shot in IRAQ because what he is doing puts him in the crosshairs of idiots that think like you and all your wooly brothers. He is risking prison, court martial being labeled as a traitor for something that he believes in. I myself consider that more brave and admirable than blindly just following along,going to Iraq and keeping his mouth shut when he knows it is wrong. There is a good chance that he could have come out of that unscathed. Do you think there is a chance of him coming out of this that way?

fossil... you obviously didnt watch the video before you starting spouting off (as usual) He doesnt oppose every war, just this ILLEGAL one. "whos the dumbshit now?" still you... and you proved it once again.

orlando399...babbling stupid crap that is unrelated to the post is.... STUPID. What was your point? To confirm your stupidity? Thats all I got out of it.

Questions:

What was the reason that we sent troops to the Middle East for after 911? Did we succeed at that mission.

What was the reason that we bailed on our first mission and went after Iraq? Was that reason valid?

Do you think that the Government lied to us on any of this?
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 07:53PM

Labeled as a traitor for something he believes inconfused
smiley hey dumbshit...didnt he sign an agreement to protect this country,to obey superior orders?Fossil was right you are dumber than ya look.btw who gives a shit about a stinking democratic/liberal video on you tube..lol



Who says this is an illegal war?..what you and john boy...lol



Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2008 09:32PM by ORLANDO399.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 08:38PM

so toad, you really think i watched this pathetic person's video?! lmfao!

lEAVENWORTH!
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 08:40PM

maybe you need to read up on the executive order with anonymouse cheese dick.
Thomas Jefferson Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 10:17PM

Read my essay on the value of civil disobedience or turn in citizenship and move to Cuba. Shit for brains.
Orlando400 Report This Comment
Date: April 13, 2008 11:14PM

I did 20 years in the military, so I know what I'm talking about.

You can't just blindly follow orders. There are many many soldiers who went to prison for the things that they did in Vietnam under the orders of their superiors.

Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, it is the SWORN DUTY OF EVERY MEMBER OF THE ARMED SERVICES TO REFUSE ILLEGAL ORDERS. If they don't -- then they can be prosecuted for war crimes -- just like George W. Bush should be.

Suck on that, fossil.
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 12:18AM

amazing that every anon on here is ex military...go ahead and open ur mouth son and say bah...bah....bah...bah.....bah....bah....bah....bah..lol
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 12:34AM

suck on what?
bush being a war criminal?
lmao!
that's one of beast's old bullshit arguments/predictions that has not come true and will never come true.

if you're so sure, get a log-in, pm me with your e-mail and i shall set up a bet through pay pal. put your monkey where your mouse is. smiling
bouncing smiley

opinions are like assholes, everyone had one. some are funnier than others, and there are some world class comedians here, but it seems that the anonymice have more far fetched opinions than others. so don't hide and play seek, stand up for what you believe in and put your name to it. i might consider that opinion as something more than some snot nosed weasel cock cry baby liberal cheese ball. if that was too harsh for you, you may be just a plain 'ole pussy if you like.
Placelowerplace Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 12:50AM

Nostra-beastmus
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 12:52AM

i've been driving for 27 years, but you don't hear me pretending to be an authority on what taffic laws should be implemented do you?

i've been walking for 44 years, but i don't claim to know how all the muscles involved should work together do you?

i could go on all night.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 14/04/2008 12:54AM by fossil_digger.
Placelowerplace Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 12:53AM

and stuff!
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 02:16AM



smiling
bouncing smiley
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 01:02PM

come on now children! there are many more of you cheese dicks out there. stand up and be bitch-slapped with your comrades.

or are you all chickenshits?
Sackman Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 01:41PM

All I can say as a non-American is: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Placelowerplace Report This Comment
Date: April 14, 2008 04:44PM

One of the real problems America is having is that all information is ambiguously subjective to an audience of people with very low attention spans and the underdeveloped ability to problem solve.

No one knows what to believe any more and the only known truth is that we are powerless to stop it and if you one try's they are outcasted and demonized.

Our fine soldier here in this photograph has been much talk in the Oregonian life. The problem is in general is it isn't sensationalized and it is inconclusive therefore there is no real target audience to condemn or advocate this man and his beliefs.

United States of Ameri ..... Huh? whats on channel 2? my feet hurt, I want a big mac with cheese.


Idiocracy by Mike Judge not to far from the real thing.
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: April 15, 2008 01:33PM

All this shit for one stupid chicken Chink, that first volunteers then later yellows out...
Calling the Invasion and occupation of Iraq an illegal war is idiotic, may I ask to those a__holes what do the ragheads deserve as payback for 911 ?
A.- Send a few cruise missiles and call it a success! (a la Clinton)
B.- Tell them "please don't do it again" (a la demopussies)
C.- Beat the shit out of them ragheads and make it clear to not mess with the USA

Sorry dudes but the answer is very clear to me and I support GW in his quest to fuck those ragheads.......drinking
smiley
brokntoad Report This Comment
Date: April 15, 2008 08:43PM

OMFG...

Some mental giants here.

fossil doesnt watch the video and formulates an opinion on ??? his looks? (We all know how busy he is how very little free time he has to waste)

orlando thinks that military personel sign an "agreement" to follow superiors commands no matter if they are illegal or not.

and anon thinks that Iraq had something to do with 911.

AGAIN I will ask these easy questions. I bet not one of you can or will answer them honestly.

Questions:

What was the reason that we sent troops to the Middle East for after 911? Did we succeed at that mission.

What was the reason that we bailed on our first mission and went after Iraq? Was that reason valid?

Do you think that the Government lied to us on any of this?

FYI
ILLEGAL WAR.... US signed the UN charter. Charter states that using force is illegal. There are two exceptions 1) Self defense 2) Approval of the UN Security Council. Neither apply.

Blindly following your shepard, strutting your red, white and blue wool doesnt make you a patriot.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 15, 2008 08:52PM

i'm betting toad was abused as a child. poor little toad. sad smiley



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/04/2008 08:57PM by fossil_digger.
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 15, 2008 09:05PM

that would explain the obvious brain damage.
brokntoad Report This Comment
Date: April 15, 2008 09:49PM

Brilliant response. A fourth grade attempt at being insulting and humorous.

Questions too hard?
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 15, 2008 09:51PM

i normally do not make fun of the handicapped. smiling
bouncing smiley
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 16, 2008 01:28AM

THE TOAD HAS BEEN PUNKED AGAIN...lolhot smiley
ORLANDO399 Report This Comment
Date: April 16, 2008 01:35AM

brokntoad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> orlando399...babbling stupid crap that is
> unrelated to the post is.... STUPID. What was your
> point? To confirm your stupidity!



As fer ur three easy questions...well ummmmm...we cant as they are off the subject
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: April 16, 2008 10:28AM

I don't think he's a Toad, more like an Ostrich,
-digs it's head in the ground while he's getting screwed- drinking
smiley
pro_junior Report This Comment
Date: April 16, 2008 06:13PM

> Questions:
>
> What was the reason that we sent troops to the
> Middle East for after 911? Did we succeed at that
> mission.
>
> What was the reason that we bailed on our first
> mission and went after Iraq? Was that reason
> valid?
>
> Do you think that the Government lied to us on any
> of this?

1a. To get osama bin laden
1b. No

2a. To get sadam hussein
2b. No

3. Yes, they are notorious liars...
fossil_digger Report This Comment
Date: April 16, 2008 07:35PM

smiling
bouncing smiley don't help him junior. smiling
bouncing smiley