Mrkim Report This Comment
Date: September 01, 2007 01:03AM
1. Come on out guys .... I think that'll about do her.
2. We've screwed up about all we can for one day ... Hi ho
3.Ok ... so who ordered the super sized mud pie?
4. "The new submarine tank was put through it's paces today at the proving
grounds" More on this story from wrenchspinner ....
5. Dammit ! I let my wife drive this damned thing and even SHE didn manage to
do this !
6. Ok, whose turn is it to go for the wrecker this time ?
7. I got the sandwiches ! Last one out's a rotten egg ...
8. I dunno sir, we were cruinin along playin Need for Speed and all of a sudden,
well sir .... we just kinda .... stopped and ... so we're calling you and
9. In the deployment/concealment exercises the tank and crew from the blue team
seems to have really gotten the hang of it!
10. In a shocking reveal from the Department of the Army, shown here is a new
rocket propelled tank and crew seen emerging from it's silo.
quasi Report This Comment
Date: September 01, 2007 09:45AM
Hope they've got AAA - you can get free towing and
big discounts on
Nigel_Knowital Report This Comment
Date: September 02, 2007 04:00PM
Ahum...this actually happened to me, sort of...only, we also threw a track, AND
we had to put it back on as punishment. All I can add is that mud-diving is not