Tribucian Report This Comment
Date: May 16, 2007 10:40AM
Wrong color tie. Even with all of his money, people recognize the RED power
However, just playing devil's advocate, he might actually make a good president.
Think about it.
1. CEO of a major MNC which he claims to be most responsible for.
2. The majority of people with personal computers already pay homage (even if it
is begrudged) to the man.
3. Very knowledgeable in international economics.
4. Very successful in negotiating trade treaties.
5. He also has other attributes that many former American presidents (such as
Grant, LBJ, Nixon, Reagan, Clinton, and Bush II) which have greatly increased
his success rate.
....and most importantly in my opinion....
6. As chads have gone the way of the dinosaur, and now everything is
Do I really believe he would have a snowball's chance IF
this was a
serious possibility? I do not know. Let us ask former presidents Perot and