image stats
rating
2.96
votes
59
views
1918
uploader
pro_junior
comments
2
date added
2007-04-09
category
Sport
previous votes
Loading..
log in
Username:

Password


indent register
indent recover

more pics of my new bike...

1 star2 stars3 stars4 stars5 stars
more pics of my new bike...

Comments for: more pics of my new bike...
Anonymous Report This Comment
Date: April 09, 2007 12:36PM

..Get a real fuckin bike.. That is no FatBoy.. Jap Piece of shit...
90130_ Report This Comment
Date: April 09, 2007 01:05PM

Yep, a real bike. Like a Harley or a Harley clone?

98% of all Harleys are still on the road. The other 2% made it home!